Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 72. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is this something I would have to download or is it only on a website?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
bts price crash, effect of poloniex wallet maintenance  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

BTS price crashing since yesterday. Please fix Polo wallet ASAP.

polo only doing 6% of volume, our dex has btccny that does almost as much. main exchanges do not have that issue Cheesy and polo was reached out to, who knows when they respond.
Activity: 144
Uncensored & Anonymous Live Streaming
Polo has been riddled with problems..
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
So much to offer, why the current crash?

because prices move in both directions. always. huge waste of time assigning reasons to price.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/PvC3SUzP/
good price, it is grown up

BTS price crashing since yesterday. Please fix Polo wallet ASAP.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100

because prices move in both directions. always. huge waste of time assigning reasons to price.

good price, it is grown up, chart show bright future . may be this good coin !

Activity: 110
This is sample message sent to Poloniex about their strange issue:

Update on it's importance: Currently poloniex is 4th in volume (6.61% of all BTS volume) with even bitCNY/BTS pair on the dex at 85% of volume of poloniex

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitshares/#markets

(steem and lisk devs having trouble contacting them as well for similar issues)
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
generally:

if you think bts will go up, you borrow bitusd and pay back in future much cheaper with bts

if you think bts will go down, you buy bitusd with bts to hold value

Thanks, but for instance if you have one BTC, and you think that BTS will rise, but you invest it all into OBITS. Will you in some sense "miss the train" if you hold 0 BTS, but x amount of OBITS? I am looking for incentive to hold BTS rather than use BTS to buy assets.
Activity: 322
Did the OBITS buyback & burn happen on the second of July? It just says pending on obits.io.

I read that it did happen. Warrants can be bought back and burned as well as the tokens. It is weird that the price went down during the burning instead of up
generally:

if you think bts will go up, you borrow bitusd and pay back in future much cheaper with bts

if you think bts will go down, you buy bitusd with bts to hold value
Activity: 312
Did the OBITS buyback & burn happen on the second of July? It just says pending on obits.io.

Also, I would like an opinion here: What is a smart investment move if you are bullish on BTS, assets and smartcoins? As I do not yet fully understand smartcoins and the assets, I am wondering if I am "going short" on BTS if I spend all my BTS on say OBITS and HERO. If yes, then a good move would be to hold a healthy stack in BTS and reinvest the rest into the others.
Looks like we're setting another all time high record for transactions in a day

It's getting more and more frequent as more people are providing liquidity to the dex

http://cryptofresh.com/charts

Take screenshot when we cross 1 mil please if I'm not around Cheesy
I think in this case they let you redeem the token for btc, so that pegs the value - my guess.
Pages:
Jump to: