Author

Topic: btt - page 104. (Read 407332 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 28, 2012, 01:27:20 PM
Thank you for investing! We've already raised enough to fund a second bASIC01.Smiley

This is great news!

Indeed! I appreciate the trust my fellow shareholders have placed in me, I won't let you guys down.

I hope bASIC makes good.

Yeah, the waiting is tough, and I'm a pretty patient feller. I scan their forums regularly for any scraps of information. I spoke with Dave Carlson of BTCFPGA about preferential treatment for hardware purchases in bulk prior to creating bASIC-MINING and was assured we'd get some form of VIP treatment depending on the size of the order we can generate. He and Tom are good eggs, very affable gents.

Activity: 634
Merit: 500
December 28, 2012, 11:49:42 AM
Thank you for investing! We've already raised enough to fund a second bASIC01.Smiley   

This is great news!

I hope bASIC makes good.
December 28, 2012, 11:18:08 AM
Do you have any kind of Estimated projection of an increase of the BTC/Share payout once the BASIC hardware gets shipped?

There's no way to do that - as to do that would need to know network hash rate then.  And that depends on if BFL and ASIC-MINER ASICs are already going and how many of their units are in operation.

It's exactly so. I can tell you what projected hashrate bASIC-MINING will be at when our pre-order arrives(73.6 Gh/s), but as I do not know what future network difficulty will be, I'm unable to tell you what payouts will look like. Since bASIC-MINING's hashrate will increase by a factor of 45, it's reasonable to conclude that daily dividends will be significantly higher than they are at this time. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 28, 2012, 06:08:29 AM
Do you have any kind of Estimated projection of an increase of the BTC/Share payout once the BASIC hardware gets shipped?

There's no way to do that - as to do that would need to know network hash rate then.  And that depends on if BFL and ASIC-MINER ASICs are already going and how many of their units are in operation.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 28, 2012, 05:26:06 AM
December 28, 2012, 03:56:53 AM
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 28, 2012, 03:11:35 AM
Just purchased a few Shares, looking forward to this Investment and good luck with everything Smiley
December 27, 2012, 02:51:18 PM
Update:

Daily dividend of 0.16041962 paid!

I've updated the OP with some figures. Also I found this post on Xmas eve by BTCFPGA PR frontman Dave Carlson on BTCFPGA's forum:

In any case I wanted to update you all on progress.  Since you didn't get your bASICs for Christmas, the least we could do is get you some good news.

Tom has been pushing hard - nothing but riding the engineers to the finish line.  We will be in production very soon.  I have also seen the hashing performance stats on a working pre-prod unit!

I hope to have more solid info next week - Tom says we will be in great shape by Jan 1.  We are *almost* there folks!

Tom especially wants to extend his thanks to all of you who have stood by us, and to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

https://www.btcfpga.com/forum/index.php?topic=680.0

Sounds like things are going well and we should see our bASIC01 next month. Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
December 25, 2012, 07:45:37 PM
Thank you!

Merry Christmas, and here's to a great New Year!
December 25, 2012, 05:57:53 PM
Daily dividend paid.

I've added some extra hashes from my file server over the last 20ish hours to include a little something extra to say thank you to bASIC-MINING shareholders. *This will not affect the bASIC-MINING balance sheet in any way.

Merry Christmas to all!

Edit: Oops...I guess that's  not really true as 30% of the bonus went to the growth fund, so the balance sheet was affected, just not in a negative way.

December 24, 2012, 06:45:10 PM
Yeah, we're going to have to do something before too long.  I don't think there's a limit on the dividends displayed yet.  It just displays them all.

Mostly cuz of me prolly. Embarrassed I know there have been days in which I've issued several dividends to LTC-DMF investors and now daily with bASIC-MINING shares. Guess I just figured there were others that felt as I do that it's better to have your funds to do with as you please ASAP. Lemme know if I can render any assistance, no doubt you have your hands full.

Yeah, I love your approach.  Been thinking about doing it with LTC-GLOBAL myself.  An auto-dispersal feature has been on the todo list for a while, which would be a great complimentary feature.

I just need to figure out how to handle it in the interface.  You really should be able to access ALL of the dividends somehow.  Just not all on the initial load.  Wink  Time to sharpen my ajax skills a bit.

That would be very handy indeed. Any way a modifier could be assigned to incoming dividends so that it could automatically dispense a fixed percentage as soon as it was paid to an asset issuer's account? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
December 24, 2012, 03:54:13 PM
Yeah, we're going to have to do something before too long.  I don't think there's a limit on the dividends displayed yet.  It just displays them all.

Mostly cuz of me prolly. Embarrassed I know there have been days in which I've issued several dividends to LTC-DMF investors and now daily with bASIC-MINING shares. Guess I just figured there were others that felt as I do that it's better to have your funds to do with as you please ASAP. Lemme know if I can render any assistance, no doubt you have your hands full.

Yeah, I love your approach.  Been thinking about doing it with LTC-GLOBAL myself.  An auto-dispersal feature has been on the todo list for a while, which would be a great complimentary feature.

I just need to figure out how to handle it in the interface.  You really should be able to access ALL of the dividends somehow.  Just not all on the initial load.  Wink  Time to sharpen my ajax skills a bit.

December 24, 2012, 03:13:09 PM

legendary
December 24, 2012, 03:06:25 PM
You asset is quite promising. But I would prefer weekly dividends because daily dividends lead to a (too) long "My Dividends" page.

That sounds like an interface issue.  Wink

Maybe I can set it up to only show the last X number of dividends by default, with an alternate option somehow to list them all?

I'll think it over.

Cheers.

Thanks for addressing this. Any way you could make it show say x number of historical dividends and then offer a summarized history when filled? With LTC-DMF it's average yield I compute and re-compute so losing that history would be detrimental.

If it simply summed all dividends and then listed the number of dividends included in that sum it would be enough to calculate a rough historical average.

December 24, 2012, 08:30:41 AM
You asset is quite promising. But I would prefer weekly dividends because daily dividends lead to a (too) long "My Dividends" page.

That sounds like an interface issue.  Wink

Maybe I can set it up to only show the last X number of dividends by default, with an alternate option somehow to list them all?

I'll think it over.

Cheers.

Thanks for addressing this. Any way you could make it show say x number of historical dividends and then offer a summarized history when filled? With LTC-DMF it's average yield I compute and re-compute so losing that history would be detrimental.

If it simply summed all dividends and then listed the number of dividends included in that sum it would be enough to calculate a rough historical average.
legendary
December 24, 2012, 03:31:50 AM
While you are on that page, the ability to expand trade history past the last 20 would be cool as well Wink
Some traders love that historical stuff ya know.

Agree completely.  It may take an hour or two to work the old tables out of the cache, but I have tweaked the function to pull the larger of either (a) 30 days of trades, or (b) the last 20 trades.

Cheers.
legendary
December 24, 2012, 02:33:10 AM

That sounds like an interface issue.  Wink

I'll think it over.

Cheers.
December 23, 2012, 09:53:19 AM
I like daily, you get the loot asap and put it to work, makin' more loot. It's really nice when combined with the DRIP that Burnside added to BTC-TC fairly recently.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
December 23, 2012, 07:05:40 AM

What kind of reason is that?  Huh The shorter the dividend period the better for me.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
December 23, 2012, 06:52:47 AM
Jump to: