Pages:
Author

Topic: BUBBLE || HOLY $H+T! ! ! P2p exchange going well, harder than I thought. - page 12. (Read 26221 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
everyone has been paid

thank you for all the hard work mr  MickGhee , i hope see Bubble to get the 5 bucks per coin soon
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
everyone has been paid

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
are bubble swap coins going out as scheduled? (within 24 hours)?
wallet jus switched to pure pos  from here out ..  everything worked great!!!  I know its been done ;like 1000 times before but it really is a thrill to see your code work and know ( finally ) that you own it

https://github.com/spayse/Bubble/releases/tag/1.0.1.2

This downloads a v1.0.0.0 and  not v1.0.1.2. Can you check this since this wallet is not working

So the wallet still says v1.0.0.0 and  not v1.0.1.2. Can you check this since this wallet is not working
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
anyone else having troubles with the wallet ??

I installed the new bubble wallet.
Added the bubble.conf fine and wallet will not sync.

Shouldnt the new wallet sync regardless of having coins in it. Worthless wallet if it doesn't sync up. New wallet also shows that it is version 1.0.0.0!
Looks like you added the copyright but didnt change the version? Also the graphic on the wallet is cut off. Maye we should spend some time doing this correctly and not rushing thru it.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
mick pm me on bismuth slack

also wallet stuck on 12 hrs and  not move

Wallet stuck because I am not staking coins unless I have to transfer.. trying not to rape pos while I have all the coins if you want to move blocks u can go to console and type setgenerate true. It will mine 0 reward pow blocks

Can update the OP with the block rewards and times.

done

ive reset the poll because i added Thebubblesphere.com -- i really like this and i think it should be included

ive also bought bubblecrypto.com as the coins website --
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Wallet stuck because I am not staking coins unless I have to transfer.. trying not to rape pos while I have all the coins if you want to move blocks u can go to console and type setgenerate true. It will mine 0 reward pow blocks

Can update the OP with the block rewards and times.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"

Activity: 689
Merit: 507
Activity: 598
Merit: 500

also wallet stuck on 12 hrs and  not move
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
i have a good relationship with yuri  we have done well for each  other. i would not be against reviving c-cex  here is the thing.. 100 btc volume.  i wouldnt ask anyone to add me until i am sure i can do this . u know how it is. reputation is worth more than $$$

legendary
ok sending coins out to those that requested.... im trying to pester yobit  into stopping trade or update

one thing i havent considered is that a lot of coins may be gone because of c-cex and also some people ( people die or drop out go to jail etc) may not claim their coins. i think this will create a great foundation and distro through content creation  so as there is going to be extra coins (unclaimed ) here is my proposal
 (im kind of just drafting this as it goes)

all unclaimed coins should be staked for users content creation indefinitely -- meaning they will never be sold or traded--
this will do three things

1) make coin rare
2) guarantee the solvency of the bubble social media platform (you guys have to realize that even a slightly successful site (100k users)will cost 1-3k a month in servers )
3) guarantee the new distro method of paid posts and content sharing/creation

what do you guys think

tim you have been a major bagholder since the beginning and i would really give weight to your ideas

I have no issues with you stated plan and if c-cex market comes back online you would have the coins to fund them for the swap.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
ok sending coins out to those that requested.... im trying to pester yobit  into stopping trade or update

one thing i havent considered is that a lot of coins may be gone because of c-cex and also some people ( people die or drop out go to jail etc) may not claim their coins. i think this will create a great foundation and distro through content creation  so as there is going to be extra coins (unclaimed ) here is my proposal
 (im kind of just drafting this as it goes)

all unclaimed coins should be staked for users content creation indefinitely -- meaning they will never be sold or traded--
this will do three things

1) make coin rare
2) guarantee the solvency of the bubble social media platform (you guys have to realize that even a slightly successful site (100k users)will cost 1-3k a month in servers )
3) guarantee the new distro method of paid posts and content sharing/creation

what do you guys think

tim you have been a major bagholder since the beginning and i would really give weight to your ideas
legendary
duh I forgot to star t the seed node (its hardcoded lol)

---   fuck have to recompile bubbled
if u have dl a wallet before  u must update this fixes an issue with a port i didnt change

https://github.com/spayse/Bubble/releases/tag/1.0.1.2.1

The new wallet works fine and I have emailed my old bubble wallet info in for swap.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
duh I forgot to star t the seed node (its hardcoded lol)

---   fuck have to recompile bubbled
if u have dl a wallet before  u must update this fixes an issue with a port i didnt change

https://github.com/spayse/Bubble/releases/tag/1.0.1.2.1
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
I am a little confused on how the swap will work. Do I need to sync up a wallet? What version wallet? What do I do after that?

Swap begins now !!

instructions

1) open old Bubble wallet  avail here  : https://github.com/achow101/bubsource/releases/tag/1.0.1

2)export your private key:  go to console (under help tab) and type   dumpprivkey YourBubbleAddresstoDump   open a text file  and paste the results save file as YOURUSERNAME

2a) once u dumpprivkey delete c:/users/appdata/Bubble   (new client wont work with old blockchain)
  Download new bubble

open new bubble
    create Bubble.conf
add nodes

Code:
addnode=98.28.193.120

Copy new address

3)  Send  wallet key with your username on it  send New bubble address (begins with letter "N")  in subject line type "BUBBLE SWAP"  Send email to [email protected]  do not send keys in PM  DO NOT POST ADDRESS IN THREAD

4) Wait... payments will process within 24 hrs

yobit has been alerted but they want $550
 for "priority " updates   

swap ends june 24th
after that, no one can guarantee that you will be able to swap.

i want to thank yobit for keeping it alive
https://yobit.net/en/trade/BUB/BTC#12H

This is not a joke
Have a great day!
I am a little confused on how the swap will work. Do I need to sync up a wallet? What version wallet? What do I do after that?
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
wallet jus switched to pure pos  from here out ..  everything worked great!!!  I know its been done ;like 1000 times before but it really is a thrill to see your code work and know ( finally ) that you own it

This downloads a v1.0.0.0 and  not v1.0.1.2. Can you check this since this wallet is not working

ooops i forgate to update the version in the code just in github--- i will fix this when i recompile and fix graphics (TODAY)

it should work add nodes  from op  

addnode=98.28.193.120

OLD WALLET  https://github.com/achow101/bubsource/releases/tag/1.0.1

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Pages:
Jump to: