Pages:
Author

Topic: BUBBLE || HOLY $H+T! ! ! P2p exchange going well, harder than I thought. - page 15. (Read 26221 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
building!

I'm back and now I am halfway through my degree. and I've learned some skills. one of which is bash.  I  am at a point where I am ready to start back on this. sorry that I was gone so long. umm, I'm not going to go into details but the last year was tough on me. I've been building websites and learning more advanced coding. I am re-writing the bubble source and sorry there is going to be a coin swap.  I don't know how long it's going to take to get the wallet ready because I cannot cross-compile the source. I have successfully compiled bitcoin for Linux in bash. I'm still farting around with building the environment. I've also started building the social media site. It is not ready for primetime but i have shown it to someone here and they can verify.
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
I reinstalled the 1.0 wallet but no sync
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Can we recover this coin?

I have the old bub wallet loaded no problem (ver. 1.0.0.0). Is there anyone else that has the old bub wallet so I can sync up?
For obvious reasons we do not want to use the new wallet that broke.
Maybe MickGhee will step up and getting his baby kicking again.

It is Bubble coin after all. Everything is possible with only a 5K$ marketcap.

How is the wallet even working. Wonder what version the exchange is running. Must be the original wallet I am thinking before the hyper wallet.
It is Bubble coin after all. Everything is possible with only a 5K$ marketcap.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Coin getting pumped on Yobit. But no activity by dev in over 11 months after wallet broke. Don't buy this shit coin!
Activity: 478

And nowhere to be found... enjoy the delisting.
Hey Dev what happened?? You had a nice coin and killed it. Any news?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is SHA-256D minable for ASIC or GPU?
Activity: 269
Seems fishy hyper inflation starts when wallets are broken so no one can stake been trying to get wallet open for 4 days now constant freeezing at blocks impossible to  be in sync
Which new wallet ? The last one is frozen @ 445000 blocks
Anyone still running the new wallet? Uninstalled mine when it froze. Anyone run a scan on the new wallet? Seems fishy. Why is the Dev using another name. The original Dev was making bubbles. Who Is mickGhee? Looks like a veteran account but the story's about coins being stolen and accounts being hacked makes everything seen very suspect.
Activity: 292
Dev atleast give us some info ,regarding your progress.
Activity: 292
Is the wallet Problem solved, i am still getting zero connected nodes
Hey Dev. Can you please let us know what is going on with bub.

Any working nodes? ports are open but still 0 connections took all the nodes from ann

thanks
Activity: 269
Any working nodes? ports are open but still 0 connections took all the nodes from ann

thanks
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Already there is any solution for Wallet 448000 Block ?
Activity: 600
Merit: 511
Hey guys! Why would you want a decentralized twitter when it already exists Grin ?

Check out this: http://bit.no.com:43110

The link works though the gateway, but if you install Zeronet (http://zeronet.io) binaries you won't need it anymore. Zeronet is already working. Everyone can create his own blog there, it is really easy. Other users can follow your blog, so this works exactly as Twitter. It has no censorship though.

ZeroNet is real-time updated, P2P serverless websites using Bitcoin cryptography and the BitTorrent network.
Any news on the update?

ok we are gonna push another update itsbeing worked on
Pages:
Jump to: