Pages:
Author

Topic: BUBBLE || HOLY $H+T! ! ! P2p exchange going well, harder than I thought. - page 17. (Read 26221 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
where is the pool?
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
It reminds me DOGE. It started as a joke, look where it is now.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
working nodes bubble.conf

addnode=73.38.41.211:3665
addnode=76.180.145.102:3665
addnode=85.25.199.215:3665
addnode=75.130.163.51:3665
addnode=68.184.180.69:3665

thanks Ive updated the op

thankyou for helping out
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
working nodes bubble.conf

addnode=73.38.41.211:3665
addnode=76.180.145.102:3665
addnode=85.25.199.215:3665
addnode=75.130.163.51:3665
addnode=68.184.180.69:3665
Activity: 440
13 Bitcoin Volume. Nice

we are #1 today on c-cex thanks guys woot!!
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
we are #1 today on c-cex thanks guys woot!!
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
im holding off on updating the wallet for now rather focus of the app
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
just spoke with my guy he is testing some of the changes i asked him to make.

looks like the wallet is working inside the Trsst program so i think we got it---  still not ready for primetime but it is promising
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Well, I have to admit you have a unusual ANN style. Smiley

Liquidity's sparse... less than 0.2 BTC could double the price at C-Cex. What's the total outstanding # of BUB?
slighlty less than 800k of which i own ~125k so only 675k out of my hands-- I know it sounds like i own a lot but these coins (Almost every one i bought) are to be used for staking and the stake will fund the platform in this way. Every time a user posts new content they will get 1/2 of a coin all the previous days earnings through stake will beheld in a fund. this fund will pay out users unless the supply is exhaustecd.

as for the liquidity-- I think some people don't fully appreciate what the project will accomplish. Quite honestly, I don't think this is the proper forum. I will be branching out of crypto soon and try to invite other types of people to try the app when it is finished.

Other peopleI feel are waiting to see me make progress which is fine. As you can see I dont really reccomend this as a way to get rich  Grin

Okay, thanks. Smiley
legendary
Fucker of "the system"

Liquidity's sparse... less than 0.2 BTC could double the price at C-Cex. What's the total outstanding # of BUB?
slighlty less than 800k of which i own ~125k so only 675k out of my hands-- I know it sounds like i own a lot but these coins (Almost every one i bought) are to be used for staking and the stake will fund the platform in this way. Every time a user posts new content they will get 1/2 of a coin all the previous days earnings through stake will beheld in a fund. this fund will pay out users unless the supply is exhaustecd.

as for the liquidity-- I think some people don't fully appreciate what the project will accomplish. Quite honestly, I don't think this is the proper forum. I will be branching out of crypto soon and try to invite other types of people to try the app when it is finished.

Other peopleI feel are waiting to see me make progress which is fine. As you can see I dont really reccomend this as a way to get rich  Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Activity: 440
Maybe you should conciser offering a bounty for the best looking logo with the givaway coin you still have.
Logo looks like a photoshop plug in from 15 years ago.

im going with this Grin

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
everything is ticking away swimmingly, think ive settled on new reward structure for coin.  also big progress is made ----BitcoinJ is successfully forked for Bubble (we think) tick tock tick tock just wait
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
im going with this Grin

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Very cool. I'm looking forwards to the wallet update.  Going to be nice to stake 10% of the money supply with it's hyper-parabolic inflation rate for a while. keep up the good work!

yea its looking like a complete swap at this point im waiting to hear back from my guy he has trouble because he cant generate a genesis block with the bitbean modifications that were made i may have to revert to a clone of bitcoin just to make it all easy so that the bubble platform works.. lol what is the point if i cant put wallets in

Although i still feel the bitbean code is superior the focus is on the platform now not the coin

Make sure to vote in the poll people so i can judge user participation
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
 Very cool. I'm looking forwards to the wallet update.  Going to be nice to stake 10% of the money supply with it's hyper-parabolic inflation rate for a while. keep up the good work!

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
all twitterers paid up to this point
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
good morning folks ill bee doing some editing to the src file to change graphics and make it more "bubbliscious" we may have a complete swap happening as the bubble client dosent look like it wants to be javafied  this mightbe something out of our control so i may have to fork bitcoin to make this easier ---- stay tuned
Pages:
Jump to: