Pages:
Author

Topic: Bubblesbit Dice BULLSEYE+slide dice(min bet lowered) - page 12. (Read 10007 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Great job yahoo, your new plinko game looks so nice. It is different with the traditional plinko board, so for those who are bored with traditional plinko board need to try this unique board.
Hope there will be more players come and wager on your new game.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Ah nice something new, the site is looking beautiful. i would've tried the site if i wasn't broke. Undecided
anyways good luck.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i really like the new look of a plinko, very refreshing to my eyes

just wanna suggest a feature where we can make our own custom row, i'd like to see that on bubblesbit Cheesy

im gonna play on this one
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Looks great!  Really refreshing to have some beautiful looking and unique games added to Moneypot. Wish all the best to your site.  I'll be playing here quite a bit. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Hey everyone id like to announce the opening of the new https://www.bubblesbit.com. We have also added a new KENO game.

Stop in and chat for awhile and maybe check out the games. If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or a moderator.

Im also looking for another mod or 2

Id like to explain how to use the site a little as well. Look at the top of your screen, you will see games, actions, and how to play. By clicking games tab you can switch between dice and plinko. By clicking actions tab you can deposit, withdraw, change avatar, and claim faucet. And the how to play is a guide on keno as everyone basically knows dice.
Pages:
Jump to: