Pages:
Author

Topic: ██⭐⭐⭐ Buffer Sales ⭐⭐⭐██ ✅ Microsoft, Adobe, MSDN Admins ✅✔️[CHEAP & TRUSTED] ✅✅ - page 12. (Read 632605 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
no, microsoft has weird download rules, you cant activate msdn keys on that site, i guess they group the keys differently..
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So, I just bougth 15 keys from him.
Great and reliable seller, almost always online and really helpful, thanks man Smiley
Activity: 26
Huge vouch for Buffer Sales! We have done more than $1000 in sales together (I resell to corporate clients) and I couldn't be happier. Customer service is top notch, as are the keys.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Bought keys in the past and all worked no problem . The neg feedback looks like jealous people trying to make him look bad .
Activity: 8
I added you on skype for ask more info about Keys.
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Looking for an Office 2016 Professional Plus key, please pm me for details.
Would prefer if you are willing to send first, I will fulfill payment once I checked if the key works

Let me know if this is possible.
Activity: 42
Professional Plus, soon i will have 365 too, in a week or so
Activity: 25
which version of Office 2016 PC do you have keys for?
tnx for feedback, come back to us Smiley
online, taking orders Smiley
Activity: 1
Good reliable seller. Answers fast, easy experience. =)
*Activation

the keys are Single use, except for Windows 10 MAV version that can be activated 20 times and enterprise/educational editions
don't post about something you clearly don't know much about, there is a chance the key can be blocked, that happens in 2-3/100 keys, and those keys are replaced, mostly due to customer error during activation, aka trying to activate pirated software or wrong versions, but we still replace them and provide the proper download link
please don't try to thrash my sales if you never bought anything from me and i gave you no reason to do so.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1004

careful with these keys. These are VL MAK-Keys and to frequent Aktivation, the key from Microsoft will be blocked.
Activity: 254
Merit: 254
tnx man Smiley
im online, taking orders, add me on skype buffer.sales
Pages:
Jump to: