Pages:
Author

Topic: Build a Bank Of Bitcoin - page 11. (Read 26506 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 25, 2018, 05:06:04 AM
why we still need a bank of bitcoin we can manage our bitcoin and we don't have to pay any fee except to pay the transaction fee. besides that, bitcoin is not already accepted in any country and it is strange to build a bitcoin bank right now. maybe you can build a bank of bitcoin in the future after bitcoin is accepting in many countries so we can send our bitcoin to your bank and receive another income but I don't think that there are many people which want to save their bitcoin in the bank because they can manage their bitcoin and don't need help from any third party services except for withdrawing their bitcoin to fiat.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 04:51:43 AM
Building a bitcoin banks i think we dont need to do that we all have our digital wallets like ether wallet and coin ph what is the purpose of having your own means own this wallet is provided to  minimize the  users of banks who geting a more profit  in their consumers I believe that building a bigger banks for btc can open a door in a new way of money plundering  to those greedy people
Activity: 798
March 25, 2018, 04:01:05 AM
I think its doesnt need bank to safe bitcoin. Bitcoin have own wallet and bitcoin created to eliminate bank as intermediaries. Bitcoin can disrupt bank bussiness with low fee transaction and we can store our bitcoin with more safe
Activity: 144
March 25, 2018, 03:53:51 AM
Trusting you is not the problem. Convincing people how it will works would be the real problem. You know bitcoin bank is not that easy to build. Bitcoin are scattered around the world and gathering them will take a lot of time. It is really such a great concept, if you where able to make it. Count me it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
March 25, 2018, 03:21:26 AM
Actually it is great concept, And there are many project are running to build a crypto currency bank. Can we imagine bank without centralize authority ?
I don't think so, because for creating a bank in any country we need permission from central bank (for example in India, we have to report Reserve Bank of India in order to open a bank and have to follow their rules and regulation).

I think bitcoin bank will be working like gold bank, people can store their crypto asset in banks in electronic form.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 02:16:50 AM
I am one of the people who support the founding of bitcoin bank. but the question should not be bitcoin banks standing in our country?
If the government allows. My advice immediately in the build bitcoin bank. "The sooner the better"
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
March 25, 2018, 01:09:50 AM
if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

Having a bank for crypto currencies or Bitcoin bank is a good idea in which like fiat our Bitcoin will become safe, will earn monthly interest and guaranteed insured like currently enjoyed by the bank clients of today. I believed soon this will be realize because Bitcoin banking will be a huge opportunity for some businessmen because of the increasing popularity of Bitcoin. Expect that i will support you if you could do this ambitious project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 01:01:58 AM
For all we know,bank’s are businesses that exist and survive because of a business model and strong execution which is part of their operational model. Technology only enables these models. Banks require technology for their operations and to reach their customers. Blockchain is just one technology out of many that can be put to use by a bank. Blockchain technology will be suitable for some use cases, but it won’t ever be a solution for all use cases.At this point, blockchain technology cannot be considered ready for mass adoption by an enterprise - technology platforms are not mature, standards are not in place, the uses and implications of the technology are not understood as well as other more prevalent technologies used in regulated industries such as Banking, and the networks required for a network-effect type technology like blockchain are not in place.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
Generally banks do savings and loans,,If so, whether investors who invest in bitcoin banks also get bank interest and are taxed like fiat banks in general.

Well, i think this things is hard to do proposing bank for bitcoin. As i have known bitcoin is only a decentralized currency but becoming a bank depositing coin is not merely an assurance that it will give a good option to the users and depositor to help a good profitable procedure.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 23, 2018, 04:29:20 AM
My take on this is that, Bitcoin is being used because of its decentralized, transparency and anonimity so if we build a Bitcoin bank then we defeat all these features, I don't think people will be interested on it, what is the difference of this to a normal bank aside from the fact that it is named Bitcoin. I think it will be a hard and difficult for this idea to come to life plus that I don't think this will click.
Activity: 196
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 23, 2018, 04:13:35 AM
if I build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interested for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that I want to build ?
Yes, of course, this very saves Bitcoin. But in your country what can this be done? Suppose you still want to build a Bitcoin Bank, is this not a problem? Are you not going to get sanction from what you do? I'm not sure you'll be safe. Surely the risks would be very high and even Bitcoin would be even more banned.
Activity: 111
March 23, 2018, 02:52:22 AM
if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

building a bitcoin bank I think is impossible. because bitcoin does not use official identities and virtual currency
Activity: 266
March 23, 2018, 02:45:08 AM

I think that's very useful if ever, because many user of bitcoin seeking a good and much safer for their BITCOIN safety and quickly made for cash out if they want to have a fund for their needs. Bitcoin Bank here in the Philippines I think it was only in Makati CITY.
ND
Activity: 63
March 23, 2018, 02:42:52 AM
Launching such a bank would not be easy) Firstly, there is no sufficient regulation for crypto financial institutions. Secondly, it would not be profitable for you - BTC is growing in long term period - and how will you pay dividends to your investors?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 02:18:44 AM
Bitcoin isn't a currency, it's just digital currency with blockchain technology behind them but bank can use blockchain technology and implemented it in their systems.
Blockchain is just one technology out of many that can be put to use by a bank. Blockchain technology will be suitable for some use cases, but it won’t ever be a solution for all use cases.
Activity: 140
March 23, 2018, 02:09:33 AM
build a bank of bitcoin is never a good idea. It will against the true meaning of bitcoin. The bank is based on the centralized system while bitcoin is decentralized. That is why I never use coinbase wallet

Yes I think, we  have to understand, many people like bitcoin for being anonymous without verified IDs, but if you want bitcoin banks to have to build an office, verified IDs, I think it's very difficult and maybe it's not possible
Activity: 108
February 24, 2018, 03:35:44 PM
Generally banks do savings and loans,,If so, whether investors who invest in bitcoin banks also get bank interest and are taxed like fiat banks in general.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
January 28, 2018, 02:21:28 AM
Nope, you are saying like you want to catch the air in a bottle and provide to those who wants it. Just like air we breath, bitcoin is a block chain technology which does not require a middle man to service and that is the main concept of all the crypto. You cannot have a bank and as many members said wallets are almost serving as a bank in crypto market. Your idea is not bad but should be inline with the concept of crypto market.
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
January 27, 2018, 07:40:28 PM
There would be no sense of storing our bitcoin to you bank because we already have wallets and it is better because of liquidity. The other functions are appropriate. We can invest to your bank using our bitcoin. You can also be an exchange channel where bitcoin can be exchanged by a different fiat currency. But if this would be done, the identity of once holder will be released.
Activity: 79
January 27, 2018, 06:43:17 PM
It could be that more banks will start joining this technology of digital currency decentralization. Several other banks have also begun an investigation to find out how this blockchain application can be useful for the banking business.
Pages:
Jump to: