Pages:
Author

Topic: Build a Bank Of Bitcoin - page 13. (Read 26506 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
If that bank will be established in my country then I may gladly save my bitcoin there not only full saving but maybe only half of my bitcoin money will be saved there.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
January 25, 2018, 08:31:41 AM
Why should I store my Bitcoin in your so called "Bitcoin bank" if I can simply store it to my trezor wallet? Your bank might have some security flaws and exploits. Bitcoin is created to remove the 3rd party to transact. The only thing I need to do is to secure the private keys, and avoid using infected PC and Laptops.
You've already got the whole thing of the bitcoin bank idea what will be the significance of its feauture if bitcoin bank will change the way of bitcoins privacy.
Talking about wallets yes its safe if you have your own trezor or ledger and yu haveto do is t protect it from the hackers or even losing it. Bitcoin bank only if it will provide more security and a same based prices without tax will be better but if not it will be a waste of time only.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
January 25, 2018, 08:25:02 AM
It is hard to say that you can get a rate 10 for other people in making a bank, I can just give you rate 5 to say that if you will build a bank you should make a branch of banks everywhere in the countries that people can appreciate the bank when they want talk about the FAQ of your bank policies and maybe if you can give a loan you must gather their information of people who want to loan in your bank that can be the best try you can made in your bank.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 08:24:45 AM
The simple idea of a bank for bitcoin is against bitcoin philosophy, as it tries to give the power back to people.

Moreover, you can't really "freeze" bitcoin somewhere, as you do with usual money (the bank's job is, roughly speaking, to keep your money in a safe place, and in the same time to borrow it to other people.

It's difficult to understand how this could be done with bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 25, 2018, 08:09:54 AM
I think it would be risky and a lot of people would be skeptical on investing in you bank because the price of bitcoin is not that stable. If bitcoin prices stabilize, then I think having a bank of bitcoins would be a good idea.
Activity: 252
January 21, 2018, 10:49:20 AM
We need some loyal crypto banks where we safely can sell/trade cryptos for money, more banks are now banning crypto transactions so it is time we leave these banks and get crypto banks, then the other banks will feel the power of consumers when they leave. They just think they can decide for consumers what to do with our money? Wrong, these banning banks will lose in the end.
Activity: 350
January 21, 2018, 10:23:26 AM
if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?
I don't think it's a better idea if you can see you used it and keep it to our online wallets. And having banks make it more hastle to all the people using it.In some cases it make it posible if the government allow iit.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 09:34:47 AM
if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

Why you need to build a bank for bitcoin or for any cryptocurrency if you have your own wallet for any coins and you can save your money in your own digital wallet so we didn't need a bank for bitcoin and do you think some of the investor trusting a bank that you are building? Your money that you are earning is not a tangible or hard money it is digital money and no need bank to save it.
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
December 15, 2017, 08:48:57 AM
Building a bitcoin bank would be possible only on cloud basis. Because the bitcoin itself is available over internet only and isnt tangible. While u may need offices and infrastructures, the basic money i.e. bitcoin will be over cloud only. And that way, the only difference that it will have than present is that people would be earning interest out of it.

On the loan part, for that you will need consent if every depositor that you shoukd be allowed to use their bitcoins for giving them to someone else, which is very unlikely to happen. Letting ones btc being stored is ok, but being used may not go down well with many depositors. They may want a security issued by the bank in their local currency which has to be paid in case of any insolvency or mishappening.

By the way, btc was created to get rid of this control and centralised platform in the first place, and creating  a bank for it is just the opposite. It may not be a good idea alltogether.
Activity: 11
November 13, 2017, 12:30:38 PM
Banks are like centralized system that's why it is no possible to do it. But of course i predict that someone can build such bank.
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
November 25, 2017, 07:24:49 PM

TokenPay is one that I know that will build a bank for Bitcoin. Though the issue here is being anonymous since like a traditional bank in order for you to have an account, you will have to provide them your identity for their KYC and AML features. So I guess it's a conflict between being anonymous and being identified. But the good thing about having your cryptos in bank is that they are the one who will store and protects your money. So no need for you to worry about being stole it from you.
Activity: 29
November 13, 2017, 12:44:49 PM
No, why? because BTC was build on the fact that people do not trust banks why should we build something like this to put it exactly where we do not want it to be? in a bank or something and with the wallets it is better because it is with me safe and secure.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
November 13, 2017, 11:41:52 AM
Why should I store my Bitcoin in your so called "Bitcoin bank" if I can simply store it to my trezor wallet? Your bank might have some security flaws and exploits. Bitcoin is created to remove the 3rd party to transact. The only thing I need to do is to secure the private keys, and avoid using infected PC and Laptops.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
November 13, 2017, 11:41:12 AM
That is the same thing like trust in banks. Trust is something that is earned, and built in time. If you lead your bank honorably I would have no problem leaving my Bitcoins in it. Reputation is most important rule when we deal with banks. Bank without it will fail. So almost everything that apply to fiat banking it will apply to Bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
November 13, 2017, 11:36:28 AM
I disagree with your statement. I do not think Bitcoin needs to have a bank in order to grow and widen its base. Have you seen how much Bitcoin grew throughout the years of its existence? Your answer should dictate the fact on why you are in this forum. You are definitely here because you acknowledge how vastly it grew without regulations like that of regular banks.

Going back to the title of this thread, I think building a Bitcoin bank is foolish considering that its being deregulated is what made it stronger in terms of pricing for years now. Creating something that will thereby replenish the purposes of banks will run contrary to our norms all around the world. Surely then the financial system will erode and thus will create chaos.   
Activity: 10
November 13, 2017, 11:14:49 AM
This will probably happen because there is no way that bitcoin can hold these much people and grow more if they don't widen themselves.
Because bitcoin is not a huge group of thousands of people so i think that bitcoin will become huge in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
November 13, 2017, 11:01:15 AM
Building a bitcoin bank is a great idea and yes i will trust you and open my savings account in your bank if you fit in all my requirements. But my doubt is that, how can you track the transactions because tracking crypto currencies is impossible.
Activity: 616
November 13, 2017, 10:43:23 AM
It's a strange thing to build a Bitcoin bank and hire people to work on it. Cheesy Grin
Activity: 476
November 13, 2017, 10:16:48 AM
It is great idea. But by I think Bitcoin is just online currency.  Not only it is currency but also it helps many user. We build of Bitcoin bank.. it is not possible but it build very difficult. Bank means a lot of money exchange.. a lot of customer are  receiving it's service.. I believe that, ones apon a time, build be will a Bitcoin bank.. and many customers are accepting it..
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 06:50:01 PM
Here's a joke) Sarcasm in the highest degree Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: