Pages:
Author

Topic: Build a Bank Of Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 26506 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 02:46:33 AM
if only you will be able to store funds with multi-signature, and the guarantee of safety is the storage of multi-signature from your wallet from customers)
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 01:10:48 AM
It will be very good if the bitcoin bank is started in our country where all the bitcoin and other crypto transaction should take place and with this the crypto users will not suffer for the using of functions like other commercial banks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 01:02:54 AM
I think if btc is charged then what's the difference with cash? all will be troublesome, besides that there will be a lot of regulations, I agree more and are comfortable with the btc system now, having a bank means there is an institution to control, I am afraid that if it is realized then btc will be difficult to develop, although maybe in terms of security it will be more secure but I doubt it will be better or I am not sure we will get more profit
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 11:55:57 PM
I think there's a need for a crypto-friendly traditional bank. I run a development business so I pay all employees in fiat, but I need to liquidate crypto to do so. I have a bank that takes USD transfers from the exchange and then I forward from there to my main bank because I have had banks in the past cancel me for getting just one incoming USD transaction from Coinbase. A licensed bank that is crypto-friendly and could evolve with the industry would be great for all concerned. Let me know when it exists!
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 19, 2018, 10:04:58 PM
That's nice for you to do that. It will be beneficial to Bitcoin holders who are near you. But i think it our banks be crypto bank in the near future.
Activity: 196
August 19, 2018, 09:45:29 PM
Wow! but i think one day, all banks will be cashless bank and accepts only crYptocurrencies. So, you don't need to build your own.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
August 19, 2018, 09:27:14 PM
I dont know about that. I mean what is the use of creating a bank for Bitcoins or crypto currency when we all despise the way banks operate. Maybe we can build a bank but taking away all the things we hate about Fiat banking and just focus on making it better for everyone. I just hope people make this bank with people in mind not money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 19, 2018, 09:07:18 PM
Membuat sebuah bank ide yg sangat baik Dan sangat dibutuhkan dukungan semua pihak apalagi 🏦 bitcoin yg merupakan terobosan baru di dunia perbangkan..saya setuju saja dan ingin menjadi nasabah di bang tersebut..amin semoga terlaksana.
Activity: 155
August 19, 2018, 08:57:46 PM
why would you intend to build a physical bank? i think one of the purpose why someone build btc is to eliminate this banks not entirely but minimize the use of money that is based on trust.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 06:37:28 PM
if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

Everyone can build a bank into bitcoin. If I am going to build a bank too it will surely save my money and can beat the sving into high. People will surely loves saving in bitcoin because of the assurance that can give than the other.
Only then will the market be more stable and secure. Compared to what it did earlier and more difficult. If there is a bank specializing in bitcoin is really good. To be able to more easily manage the purpose of having a solid market in the future...
Activity: 693
August 19, 2018, 06:34:45 PM
if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

Everyone can build a bank into bitcoin. If I am going to build a bank too it will surely save my money and can beat the sving into high. People will surely loves saving in bitcoin because of the assurance that can give than the other.
Saving bitcoin is just like banking but is far to the definition and execution of banking system, there are exchanges that are acting like a bank by giving percentage of our deposited bitcoin, I think its good but additional risk is always there that is why I prefer to used my own wallet as my savings to reduce risk.
Activity: 164
bitcoin is great
August 17, 2018, 06:18:21 PM
I think the essence of bitcoin is that it does not need any organization where you need to store them. you can keep them in your pocket.

Yea, centralization or controlling bitcoin is disaterous, that is why we will be weary if government decides to use its instrument to control bitcoins
Activity: 74
August 19, 2018, 06:16:10 PM
Nope, I guess you must read this word.

Be my own bank.

Blockchain.info

So, I don't think a lot of people will interest with your idea they already own their own bank.
hahaha that's right the bitcoin wallet was considered as bank so maybe majority will just keep their cryptocurrencies in their wallet.
Activity: 164
bitcoin is great
August 17, 2018, 06:16:02 PM
it will be difficult to trust you with it as bitcoin was designed not to be centralized which is essentially what your proposal suggests
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
August 19, 2018, 04:48:16 PM
A bitcoin bank is a contradiction in terms: bitcoins are already stored in blckchain, and it would not make sense to "deposit" them somewhere.
Peò, it is certainly possible to create banking services, such as mortgages, loans, leases, etc., and certainly this will happen in the near future.
Activity: 74
August 18, 2018, 08:29:49 AM
It depends upon the situation. I will trust you if you bank of bitcoin have a high quality of security where i can asure that my crytocrurrencies are safe.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
August 17, 2018, 06:14:19 PM
There is no sense in creating a bitcoin bank, because every bitcoin address is itself a bank.
We will certainly be able to invent new types of services, but the traditional bank is destined to die.
Why do you think they're so scared?
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
August 17, 2018, 05:04:15 PM
I dont know what will be the purpose of bitcoin bank since bitcoin wallets already serve as banks wheere you can store your bitcoin in your own control. This way everything remains anonymous. If you build bitcoin bank, how can you make it anonymous, each holder must provide identification for each account they make.
Activity: 420
August 17, 2018, 04:57:45 PM
Hmm probably I would trust you but wouldn’t use this opportunity. It doesn’t seem this convenient for me. Also, the point of blockchain is that it’s decentralized, and with your idea it gets kinda centralized.
Pages:
Jump to: