Pages:
Author

Topic: Build a Bank Of Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 26506 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 01:05:43 AM
So hard if build bank with bitcoin, we know how bitcoin price every time is not the same, we will faced big trouble when bitcoin is really at lower price, maybe when bitcoin growing up we can control the bank with bitcoin system, but how to protect when bitcoin price is down.
Activity: 462
December 04, 2018, 10:30:06 PM
This can be consummated provided the full transparency of every transaction. Provision for a full identity reveal should also be considered as this can be both beneficient to both the investors and to account holders as well. As we all know, trading using cryptocurrency entails anonymity in every transaction which can be threatening as this can be used in cases like money laundering and or illegal activities like terrorist transactions and many other. If security can be promoted then I guess, building a crypto bank will be a good idea.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 02:25:37 AM
if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?
I think it's your right to do a Bitcoin Bank,conclusion: all know that at this time Bitcoin is still in the form of a coin that has not yet made one currency, legitimate like the nation's money that has been transacting, this requires a long process, must involve the government, private sector, law, and those related to banks.
Activity: 1050
December 04, 2018, 02:16:51 AM
if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

I think I would if even if the price of bitcoin change, I would still get the same amount of bitcoin in fiat if the time comes that I want to get my fiat back, of course with the percentage of my earnings along with it. But I think it is gonna be complicated to create a bank that is made for cryptocurrencies.
in essence, every bitcoiner has his own wallet, so they like having a bank for themselves. but indeed we ourselves must guard the security of our wallets from hackers
Activity: 364
December 04, 2018, 02:09:32 AM

I think I would if even if the price of bitcoin change, I would still get the same amount of bitcoin in fiat if the time comes that I want to get my fiat back, of course with the percentage of my earnings along with it. But I think it is gonna be complicated to create a bank that is made for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
December 04, 2018, 12:10:02 AM
Well, for one thing, institutionalizing a currency is the one thing that we're actually fighting against. Butnif we're talking about a place where we can place our crypto currency in and secure our accesses with KYCs and AML policies then I'm all for it. It makes things more transparent and safe for everyone.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
December 03, 2018, 10:57:34 PM
But in that case, every account owner has the "identity" so it would not matter at all. The problem is that is more than difficult to regulate something like this to be a bank.

It is like creating a bank with digital vouchers or something like points for a game, only that in this case, bitcoins have an intrensic value.

But in the end it is totally the same

This kind of thinking is too advanced, and it is meaningless to establish a bank in Bitcoin. Who would have the courage to give it bitcoin? What if the bank insists that it has not received it?
I have the same question, isn't the bitcoin owner anonymous? Whereas transactions in banks like conventional must have an identity? But I believe that can be realized if there is a change or modification of bitcoin so that an established bank can follow the rules in the country where the bank is located. Because bank regulations are different from bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 10:54:43 PM
This kind of thinking is too advanced, and it is meaningless to establish a bank in Bitcoin. Who would have the courage to give it bitcoin? What if the bank insists that it has not received it?
I have the same question, isn't the bitcoin owner anonymous? Whereas transactions in banks like conventional must have an identity? But I believe that can be realized if there is a change or modification of bitcoin so that an established bank can follow the rules in the country where the bank is located. Because bank regulations are different from bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 10:24:54 AM
it's a good idea. in my opinion that bitcoin must be able to reach a level that is far higher than it is today. a bank that manages bitcoin will become a bridge to increasing public trust in bitcoin. in calculation, in the future I am very optimistic that bitcoin can become a financial system used by various parties. bitcoin is a revolutionary in the world financial system and we will apply bitcoin in the world financial system as a whole in the future. This is just a matter of time and for anyone who has been able to use Bitcoin at this time they are very lucky people.
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
November 11, 2018, 10:15:29 AM
I think it is very difficult to get the trust from the marketers as it is today. As for loans, I think people will borrow money and buy bitcoins, instead of directly borrowing bitcoins because of the legal procedures of the countries, as well as the types of documents involved.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 10:00:07 PM
lol, guys, bitcoin is very slow and it is not so easy changable as ETH, so maybe the answer is - never Smiley
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
November 10, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

I think that is impossible to happen because people is bitcoin lover and want anonymous. If you put up a bitcoin bank you need to gather personal data from the people who wants to use your bank and beside there are so many online wallet where they can store their bitcoin which is like a bank.
We don't need a bank when we know we can use it by ourselves, we can buy in many establishments now. They can introduce banks to create crypto bit not to the point of having bitcoin again.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
November 10, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

I think that is impossible to happen because people is bitcoin lover and want anonymous. If you put up a bitcoin bank you need to gather personal data from the people who wants to use your bank and beside there are so many online wallet where they can store their bitcoin which is like a bank.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
November 10, 2018, 07:04:25 PM
What is your problem with bitcoin? Are you contented of its purposes? Bitcoin does not need bank, it needs investors like us, I consider blockchain.info and coins.ph as bank and it never change the way I define bitcoin. In fact, it is more safe and secure when we are using this wallet because anytime, we can withdraw it. There are no more procedures as long as you have gas then you can make your own transaction. Do not build bank, invest in bitcoin rather.
Activity: 644
November 10, 2018, 06:35:43 PM
I dont think this will click. Bitcoin is not meant for bank. Its not the purpose of bitcoin. Bank is centralized while bitcoin is decentralized system. We dont want our identity revealed. Plus, no banks ever done this before, afaik. Why dont you build an exchange rather than this? Exchange/lending service, that would be great.
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin cannot be equated with traditional banks, apart from being decentralized, bank services are not only about saving money but many other things that can be given to the community as bank services, including credit, deposit, insurance and others
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
October 25, 2018, 05:33:39 AM
very good advice for building a bitcoin bank, for now maybe in my country it is still too far away for that to happen because it is related to the legality of the government but I am sure that in the future along with the development of technology and advancement, it will certainly be better

Why would we need a Bitcoin Bank? The reason why Bitcoin is made  so that we users ourselves can manage our currencies to ourselves with no help to third parties like the banks.

Making a Bitcoin Bank breaks the usefulness of Bitcoin in terms of that feature of it. I can manage my own Bitcoins and I don't need Bitcoin bank for that. I guess if there will be a thing closer to Bitcoin bank, it will be called the Exchange. Exchange is more closer to Bitcoin Bank since most cryptos are there being saved but not the only purpose of saving it but for it to be sold in the near future.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 25, 2018, 04:58:38 AM
very good advice for building a bitcoin bank, for now maybe in my country it is still too far away for that to happen because it is related to the legality of the government but I am sure that in the future along with the development of technology and advancement, it will certainly be better
Activity: 8
October 25, 2018, 03:56:09 AM
This is a good idea. Crypto is an important industry, there are smart people involved and there are so many exciting ideas offered that can completely change the way people do business.
Activity: 25
October 25, 2018, 03:42:23 AM
More people choose bitcoin than other payment methods because of its anonymity. If we build a bank for direct dealing as a traditional transaction, then maybe many will not come here a lot, I think so, my own opinion.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 03:37:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: