Pages:
Author

Topic: Build a Bank Of Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 26506 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 06:24:17 PM
you dont have to build a bitcoin bank all by ourselves with ur guys .as china is building their own bitcoin bank which is very crutial and others should understand that china will be the most powerful country if all the people start using bitcoins as on a daily basis.

If that so it means we are not in need to make or build our own banks. In my own opinion probably it is not in need also because we can save our own cryptocurrencies in our wallet those coins will keep and it depends on us on how are we going to use it in the near future.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
the vision of btc and the reason why it has been build would be 100% in contradiction with your bank and as an adopter I would not believe in your bank and rather would go in the other banks which have a more tradition and experience If I had to.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 02:00:32 PM
it can't happen, the bank is an institution, if bitcoin is in the form of a bank then what's the difference with fiat money, isn't bitcoin created to minimize the power of the bank, if bitcoin is in the form of a bank, it will be bound by rules and it's difficult to implement, meaning the existence of bitcoin all this time it's only in vain
Activity: 53
September 15, 2018, 01:53:12 PM
Not practical in my opinion. With so much volatility, it will be hard to give interest. 

I think we have to pay taxes, cost more when we make transactions and other things we don't like.
if the bank does not take taxes for every transaction we do, then I think the bank must be fine. because we know that banks are controlled by the government so if there is a bitcoin bank then I am sure that the government will be involved with bitcoin too and they must make regulations for this and we cannot use bitcoin for free as before.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 01:51:34 PM
if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

Wow, I don't think it's easy. if you make a crypto bank where you really need to have super tight security. moreover for what a bank is if the form of the exchange rate does not exist. isn't it better to keep in ourselves. just imagine if I keep my BTC in you, it makes no difference to me saving my own BTC. because BTC is not something tangible like money and requires a place to store it. and for what I also need a bank of BTC if only with wallet I can make transactions anywhere without being charged Sad
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
September 15, 2018, 01:29:04 PM
if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

Maybe, because what is needed to be trusted is to have a legal terms and conditions of your bank. People will in trust you if you give them some legal papers which indicates on how your bank will help them. It is hard to trust something if you don't see any actual thing that they can see.
Activity: 64
September 15, 2018, 07:16:14 AM

First of all, what is the most important thing is to have a legal umbrella for customers? because believing or not believing someone in using services is a sense of legal protection for the customer or customer.
Activity: 191
September 15, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

Yes of course that's really important for our bitcoin tbat may stored aside from bitcoin machine, people has already familiar the basic process to stored of our stock because of bank experienced.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
September 15, 2018, 05:40:10 AM
A bank for bitcoins obviously does not make sense, since the blockchain is already a bank in itself.
But it is clear that there will always be a need for banking services: intermediation, leasing, advances, credits, investments, etc.
So surely the banks will create specific offers for the crypto sector.

Other than what you have said, I would like to add the fact that most people don't really care or understand this stuff. It's sad to see a lot of people not trusting themselves when it comes to technology. It's like they are afraid of it yet they always have an iPhone on their hands. iPhone's user interface is quite simple so those who don't like tech tend to avoid using an Android phone. They buy iPhones instead and while it's a really bad phone to buy with that amount of money, they get to look rich with it because it's expensive.

With that being said, a lot of people wouldn't be trusting themselves with something like crypto. Money is involved and they sure would want somebody else to hold it for them. This is where the banks would enter the scene. People would think that it's unhackable since it's in a bank but I think it really is bad to put your money in something centralized as they can be the perfect target for hackers. Nonetheless, I just hope that these people would know that the banks would not guarantee money back when they got a security breach because this is not like fiat currency which they can just print 24/7. Once your bitcoins are gone, be it your fault or the bank's fault, they are already gone. I hope they would know that at least.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 15, 2018, 05:25:29 AM
bank of bitcoin without transaction cash fiat money is ready, dekstop wallet or online wallet is same bank in fiat money
but if you want bank of bitcoin must build office, and can direct cash fiat money in bank of bitcoin i think is very dificult and imposible
you must understand, many people like bitcoin because anonymous without verified ID

This is true. Bitcoin being not like fiat or the other world currency makes it special. Im which it has the characteristics that the bitcoin only has. It is not possible for me because the essence of bitcoin will begone if it happens. We can continue improves what the bitcoin has but do not compare wilth fiat.
Activity: 257
September 15, 2018, 05:18:12 AM

If you build a bank of crypto currency, then what is it, how will the bank currency be provided? Also, any bank is primarily a control and management of funds, which in itself contradicts the idea of ​​decentralization. And at the end of what will the bank exist? The interest and the commission will send him to a regular phyty bank. While any deal with crypt takes minimal commission. So the idea of ​​the bank is stupidity
Activity: 69
September 15, 2018, 04:41:57 AM
I think this is not an option. Bitcoin Bank should be established under the jurisdiction of the uninhabited Islands. Then you can avoid taxes and stay in the legal field.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 06:03:53 PM
A bank for bitcoins obviously does not make sense, since the blockchain is already a bank in itself.
But it is clear that there will always be a need for banking services: intermediation, leasing, advances, credits, investments, etc.
So surely the banks will create specific offers for the crypto sector.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:01:50 PM
Why we need bank of bitcoin if we can easily opening bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin wallet is like banks account and thats why banks afraid if bitcoin spread wide and used by many people.
Activity: 73
September 08, 2018, 07:12:15 PM
tell me more about your bank, if it's better than the decentralized system that blockchain has today, maybe many people will be interested. but I don't think that's possible because bitcoin is not for banks and people prefer e-wallets to keep their bitcoin.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 08, 2018, 06:49:58 PM
Right now more banks have begun to adopt the blockchain technology understanding the true need of advancement and the effective process involved with blockchain technology. The same will let more banks to use bitcoin into their banking activities which at present is available with very few banks.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 08, 2018, 06:18:59 PM
A bank for bitcoins is a contradiction: but surely, new services will arise that we are normally used to receiving from a bank: loans, leases, mortgages, etc.
We will see how they will be able to combine new technologies with traditional services.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 11:43:58 AM
Any kind of Financial institution can provide a couple of associated with earnings based on your own factor. Should you gather bitcoins to be able to wait around till it improves within cost, the reason why have you been not really lucrative to maintain it's bitcoins inside a Financial institution?
Activity: 43
September 07, 2018, 10:40:31 AM
I think this is a great idea.I am pretty sure it is also digital and it is very convenient.It may be a long procedure but rest assured it will give you long lasting benefit. Business owners and investors will be happy.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
September 07, 2018, 01:11:02 AM
I would be curious to understand how you could "deposit" money in a bitcoin bank ...
If you continue to make this proposal, it means that there is still a long way to go.
That would mean time because we are not seeing a massive adoption yet.
Remember that banks are governed by the state, so they need to follow a set of standards and procedures, in short they need to regulate bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: