Pages:
Author

Topic: Build yourself a solid portfolio with good projects - page 12. (Read 2266 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 12
The best time to always buy and hold coins and tokens is in bear market so even if price falls after bullrun your wallet won't be too hurt
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
The problem is not the lack of solid projects to invest in but the lack of funds. Also, many are still far from recovering their last year loss so investing fresh money into crypto becomes difficult.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Yes and no.
The good thing you are doing is that you are taking the time to choose good projects with real use cases.
The thing that can work against you is you are spreading yourself too thin.

Take some time to do the math.
Let's say you invest $100 in a coin that costs .10 cents. That means you have 1000 of the coin
Lets say that coin goes to the moon with insane growth and grows 1000% in value to be worth $1000 each.
That means that you were able to turn $100 into $10,000!
That is an absolutely fantastic investment.

But, is $10,000 really all that game changing? Can you retire?
Can you even buy a brand new car with that?
So it is better to put more money in just 3 to 5 coins for maximum returns instead of spreading small amounts over a bunch of different coins.
I'm confused in your math.
1000% is an increase of 10 times. 0.1 * 10 = 1 $ each. 100 * 10 = 1000 total. Where did the 10K come from?
I leave this mess. Wink

Buy 3-5 coins or 30-50 - this is the choice of the investor. Diversification can be small or large. With a little diversification, you have a big risk, but also a lot of potential. This is an aggressive investment. But some prefer a conservative approach to investing.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
In the coming future, no coin without real life usage will be lived. People will get used to with the usable currency in everyday life. As a result other than the shot coin which don't have usage, will exist only.
I think your decision is correct, however, you must consider the possible risk because your invested projects may develop with another and people will be fussing that.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
Everyone decides for himself what to give preference when creating his own portfolio. Choose coins from the TOP 20 or pick something from those that are far beyond 100, based on your own considerations. Choosing coins in the first case, I was guided by any analytics, but nothing good came of it. Now I decided to make a bet on the still not very popular coins. See what happens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Yes and no.
The good thing you are doing is that you are taking the time to choose good projects with real use cases.
The thing that can work against you is you are spreading yourself too thin.

Take some time to do the math.
Let's say you invest $100 in a coin that costs .10 cents. That means you have 1000 of the coin
Lets say that coin goes to the moon with insane growth and grows 1000% in value to be worth $1000 each.
That means that you were able to turn $100 into $10,000!
That is an absolutely fantastic investment.

But, is $10,000 really all that game changing? Can you retire?
Can you even buy a brand new car with that?
So it is better to put more money in just 3 to 5 coins for maximum returns instead of spreading small amounts over a bunch of different coins.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
I do not think that this is too fast a way to change everything in life is like a lottery. You either change your life or lose your money. So with the cryptocurrency must be treated wisely. I do not believe that today is possible.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
I read a book Cashflow Quadrant from Robert Kiyosaki and he said that diversification is good for investors that do not know much about what they are investing. It seems like you should choose only 1 cryptocurrency that you understand, follow it and invest into it.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
You did it right. Do your own portfolio. It is very reasonable and necessary to manage one's own investment in this way. I've done a lot of altcoins portfolios at the moment. Hope for good luck in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Accumulating good coins or tokens with real use case is easier said than done. Which altcoins are you accumulating? Many suggests that those in the top 10 are good for building a solid portfolio. As for me, I allocate some for alts outside the top 100, I know it is more risky but if I get it right, it will be very rewarding.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
A good crypto project is enough to change one's life so why not take the chances?all i keep doing is making sure i get a share hold of very good coins or tokens with real use case and yes i did have many coins but i believe that a good crypto project is all we need. Am I doing the right thing?
You did it right but it was only a part. The most important thing in this market is the market condition, uptrend or downtrend. If a project is solid, in a market downtrend will still face many difficulties, and you will still lose your investment. So choosing the investment time is still the most important.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
A good crypto project is enough to change one's life so why not take the chances?all i keep doing is making sure i get a share hold of very good coins or tokens with real use case and yes i did have many coins but i believe that a good crypto project is all we need. Am I doing the right thing?
Pages:
Jump to: