Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull market soon? Or a trap? 🤔 - page 7. (Read 10757 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
December 20, 2018, 01:36:01 PM
The signal of Cryptocurrency Bullish market i think already started at this december, maybe we will see the bull run at 2019 i dont know the exact date. but i believe on 2019 we will see the next run.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
December 20, 2018, 01:30:22 PM
Now IMHO trap again, look they killed most of the shorts and now will go down without passengers)

Even if it is a trap, I think the price will go much higher. After such a long period of price drops, I think that increases will last about a month or two, not just a week.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 01:24:15 PM
I think that probably no one has any doubts left that it’s time to start buying cryptocurrency again. But do not rush to take Bitcoin, it is much better if you think well and choose coins whose capitalization is much lower than that of Bitcoin - these are the coins that will give you the opportunity to really earn in this market situation.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 20, 2018, 11:37:02 AM
Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

Holder don't know if to sell or hold.

What are we to expect next? Bull run or just a trap?
TRaps are all over the place since the scammers and manipulators together with those illegally using cryptocurrencies.thats why if you have no big knowledge about how this community moves,better stay away and leave the crypto world and find your own profiteering area
Activity: 296
December 20, 2018, 11:16:40 AM
Its hard to actually know when the bull market will come based on the current rate of price action
It might be a bull trap tho

Just wait for more confirmation first
It's true now to look at the possibility of a bull market is very difficult. We do not see the big pump is going, I think only a little increase in the form of a correction occurs due to a decline yesterday. There will still be the possibility the market will come back down again, because it didn't look stable. We have to wait much longer.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 20, 2018, 11:08:43 AM
Its hard to actually know when the bull market will come based on the current rate of price action

- Indeed, the market at this time is more difficult to predict than ever because every price movement in the market has not followed a rule or chart, everything has changed dramatically in comparison with the past, even though it is covering a green color at this time but maybe in a moment, it will turn red and the bloodshed will begin, we can not know it. So, this could be a trap or not, we still can not have any evidence to determine that problem, the only person who can prove it is time and time will help us determine everything
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 20, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 05:34:04 AM
I think this time is still a stuck, the bull market will not come so soon, a lot of money left the cryptocurrency market, so I think this time the rise is only temporary, and the cryptocurrency market will return to $3,000.

As I look for the price recently I saw that the price goes to 4k so there is no reason to hit the 3k mark, although the price raise up it does not mean that it is a sign of bull run, but still it is a good sign that the market are going strong again.

I agree, this is something that BTC will always shows its power because even though it experiencing difficulties this year, still there is hope that will always come. Value remain to be stable as of the moment which makes us to be at least happy with the trend.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
December 20, 2018, 04:38:13 AM
I think this time is still a stuck, the bull market will not come so soon, a lot of money left the cryptocurrency market, so I think this time the rise is only temporary, and the cryptocurrency market will return to $3,000.

As I look for the price recently I saw that the price goes to 4k so there is no reason to hit the 3k mark, although the price raise up it does not mean that it is a sign of bull run, but still it is a good sign that the market are going strong again.
Activity: 434
December 20, 2018, 04:01:46 AM
Activity: 644
December 20, 2018, 03:12:49 AM
Now IMHO trap again, look they killed most of the shorts and now will go down without passengers)
Activity: 546
December 20, 2018, 12:36:25 AM
In responding to the crypto-coin market situation we must now be able to make a good strategy. You don't panic and then sell your coins because sales are risky. It's better to keep coins because the market will definitely increase. And before there is a better price increase we already have many coins that will be ready for sale later.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 08:44:29 PM
Its a trap. People think that the market will easily change the trend and the transition of bear market to a bull run will easily make. I think every pump is equivalent to trap since people excites when they see a green in market. However, in my opinion, this is usual in a bearish market due to the low profits they get from the market. So, I expect a hype.

I am not sure if I am trapped. I bought some bitcoin cash at around $90. I wonder if it will go up a lot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
December 19, 2018, 07:54:32 PM
I don't think that this's a trap, but it's all not a problem as long as we are still able to make it as a good opportunity with a way to use an old strategy namely buy when prices are low and sell when prices are high.

For those who think smart of course they will choose the HOLD option, because people like them have strong beliefs that market prices will undoubtedly recover.
Activity: 238
December 19, 2018, 07:05:15 PM
Its a trap. People think that the market will easily change the trend and the transition of bear market to a bull run will easily make. I think every pump is equivalent to trap since people excites when they see a green in market. However, in my opinion, this is usual in a bearish market due to the low profits they get from the market. So, I expect a hype.
You are correct.
I don't necessarily think of today as a "trap", but there's no fundamental market change that can replace the bear with a bull.
I think that this upwards correction was long overdue though.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
December 19, 2018, 06:56:46 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 19, 2018, 06:37:38 PM
For trading the situation is now not good for holding on because there are more bull trap. sell if you have gotten profit because surely prices will drop again in a short time

a trader should know how to trade in any market conditions my friend,, even in the bears market,,
the point is how to enter the market and exit from the market my friend
always set your profit target and don't be greedy, also set your stop loss
Activity: 626
December 19, 2018, 06:27:40 PM
Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

I think it's a trap because as you can see all in crypto market is dropping and we don't know when all coins will recover on this bearish market. I'm still hoping that before year ends it give us a good profit.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
December 19, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

The said bullrun which was happen last year gives a hope for everyone, and let's all wait it to happen and it does not happen overnight, we are aware of the recent state of the ico nowadays.
Activity: 308
bokser
December 19, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

let's hope that these jumps will stop and begin to rise up in the market and the whole crypt will take off as in 2017)I remember these times when bitcoin broke the mark of$20,000. I normally then raised money on it. things aren't going well right now.
Pages:
Jump to: