Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull market soon? Or a trap? 🤔 - page 4. (Read 10757 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 07, 2019, 02:49:04 PM
The catastrophic drop of this bear market is likely coming to a close, but a slow bleed out or sideways action through Q1 or later is pretty probably as sentiment has to slowly shift until we see real Bull action again.
if you take into account only ethereum, then the next updates can really affect the development of the platform. But since we really understand the impact Bitcoin has on the entire cryptocurrency market, this requires very weighty circumstances. First of all, massive investments in cryptocurrency will be able to save the cryptocurrency market.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 12:54:15 PM
ETH is very close to confirming a new bullish cycle but it hasn't yet. Same with a lot of other alts like LTC, TRX. It seems likely that the market will continue up for a bit. It may just be the slow rise we need to confirm that the bottom is in. However, this would also be a perfect time for bears to trap bulls, as ETH in particular is butting right up against major resistance in a rising wedge.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
January 04, 2019, 04:27:53 PM
The catastrophic drop of this bear market is likely coming to a close, but a slow bleed out or sideways action through Q1 or later is pretty probably as sentiment has to slowly shift until we see real Bull action again.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
January 04, 2019, 12:45:13 PM
Speculating more about the bull is not a good thing but you have to think bear market as an opportunity for the new investment in crypto that are in very low price and good coin. Invest like VET, Dogecoin, ETH, CAPP, STQ etc.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
January 04, 2019, 12:30:59 PM
It is too early to say that it is a trap or not. I think that after exceeding the level of 6000 USD will we know if the next drops of prices are ahead of us, or this is the end of the bear market.

Do not think it is a trap or might have already being crashed to near low and would not have risen to levels of 4K . The rise itself proves their is a lot more to achieve and rise and fall will still continue to be a part of it . Keep buying on low and sell it on high or the rise to make money .
Still finding a good timing to keep rolling from this market, shorting can be possible if you fully trust the chain, more than anticipating whether its a bull or just another exit trap, we should focus from how we can take some opportunities to gain from the market behaviors, buying low and selling high and continuously doing that from time to time.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
January 04, 2019, 12:22:06 PM
It is too early to say that it is a trap or not. I think that after exceeding the level of 6000 USD will we know if the next drops of prices are ahead of us, or this is the end of the bear market.

Do not think it is a trap or might have already being crashed to near low and would not have risen to levels of 4K . The rise itself proves their is a lot more to achieve and rise and fall will still continue to be a part of it . Keep buying on low and sell it on high or the rise to make money .
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
January 04, 2019, 12:01:55 PM
All the same postponing Bakkt, ETF and something else. Low power of buyers.
The bears may have already gone to sleep, but the bulls have not yet come running. It is too early to make a decision.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
January 04, 2019, 11:23:35 AM
I have heard Bakkt has postponed again. Now I think the price will go down. I hope the second quarter of 2019 brings more hope.

Bakkt raises 182 million dollars of their first funding round and this is good news. Also we are waiting for a decision on Bitcoin ETF which will be until the end of February. I look positively at the crypto market in 2019.
Activity: 770
January 04, 2019, 07:32:12 AM
I have heard Bakkt has postponed again. Now I think the price will go down. I hope the second quarter of 2019 brings more hope.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 04, 2019, 04:20:47 AM
There's no indication of a bull market starting yet. The only hope at the moment is that the ETH resurgence due to the upcoming fork can pull some alts up with it - which could happen as many have ETH as the primary trading pair.
Crypto overall is still massively dominated by BTC though, and in the past it has been BTC that has moved first when a bull market arrives.
We just need to wait and see, but BTC and ETH are the two to watch I think.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 03:54:37 AM
The bull market has not started yet and I am hoping ethereum excitement will affect cryptocurrency in genetal. I think the moment bitcoin start to rise, ethereum would probably double in price as well!

I also think that Ethereum has much more potential for grow prices than Bitcoin and other altcoins. Surely this is not a bull run yet, so we have to be very careful, but I think that if someone buy ETH now, he will be able to earn some money quite quickly.
if the bull run market has started then we can see the price of all the coins on the market has risen high but it looks like it hasn't started yet, of course Ethereum is a coin that has good potential in the future and Ethereum prices will increase if the bull run market has started.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
January 03, 2019, 07:27:12 PM
I do not think the market will recover quickly. I think we should be very careful now. I do not believe in the rapid recovery of the market.
This is just the start of the year, we don't have to hurry for the market to starts the bull run since BAKKT and ETF will be coming in February. Maybe in February the market will starts the bull market. We will just have to wait and see if it is a bull trap or bullish market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 06:41:10 PM
I do not think the market will recover quickly. I think we should be very careful now. I do not believe in the rapid recovery of the market.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 03, 2019, 04:48:57 PM
I really think that it is true. Market started going up and it inspires hope in me. Nowtime is very good for investors and traders of altcoins.
You should always be inspired with this market.
If you are very discouraged, you'll never grow.
If its a trap, let it happen and just wait until the real bull run comes.
Activity: 654
January 03, 2019, 04:29:14 PM
The bull market has not started yet and I am hoping ethereum excitement will affect cryptocurrency in genetal. I think the moment bitcoin start to rise, ethereum would probably double in price as well!

I also think that Ethereum has much more potential for grow prices than Bitcoin and other altcoins. Surely this is not a bull run yet, so we have to be very careful, but I think that if someone buy ETH now, he will be able to earn some money quite quickly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 03, 2019, 04:05:25 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
January 03, 2019, 03:56:24 PM
I really think that it is true. Market started going up and it inspires hope in me. Nowtime is very good for investors and traders of altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 02:52:40 PM
I'm still cautious that we might actually have a final full on capitulation that basically halves everything one more time, before we really go. At least that's what the bears keep telling me. Personally I'm just gonna spread some buys the coming quarter, def not going to short here because I do think there's some bullish momentum (albeit I'm an optimist) and after so many % losses the potential upside risk/reward seems better to me than betting on another low..
Activity: 654
December 30, 2018, 06:08:30 PM
copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 06:05:23 PM
I believe this is a very big trap so am trading carefully but am still very optimistic that the market will rise very soon and I know everyone is anxiously awaiting it
Pages:
Jump to: