Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull market soon? Or a trap? 🤔 - page 5. (Read 10757 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
December 29, 2018, 07:07:34 PM
No one ever know about well that's why investing here is a risk like you are gambling because you don't know if you are going to have a profit or not . Best part is just invest on projects that you think has a potential .
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 06:21:50 PM
I am not sure that the cryptocurrency market began to recover. At the moment, he looks very promising, but I'm still very careful.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 04:39:53 AM
This is a trap, and the arrival of the bull market is usually very fast. However, the current growth of the cryptocurrency market remains sluggish. Bitcoin prices are unlikely to rise more than $5,000. I am not optimistic about the cryptocurrency market for the next six months.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 04:05:48 PM
No, it is not bullrun, it was a retracement...bear market isn't over until both the daily and weekly RSI can break above 60.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 03:57:11 PM
There is clear bearish divergence while looking at that short upwards run...so literally all you have is a head and shoulders that hasn't actually formed yet and technically won't as the "head" is way too close to the "shoulders" to be considered a head and shoulders...meaning that it is going to be closer to a triple bottom than a head and shoulders if the pattern even forms...and even then it is a poor outlook as on week view you are going to see that we have part 1 of a double/triple bottom, or a possible head and shoulders, not a H&S...which is the outlook anyone trying to predict reversals should be looking at.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 03:51:45 PM
I'm going against most of people here and say I think we will go up a lot soon. RSI is very oversold, we have head and shoulders, all very promising signals for a reversal of the trend to bullish.
Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
December 26, 2018, 04:00:00 PM
People ask about Whent Bull ?, did the bear already ended, this its just a trap signal. After that he missed the rally and get in into a fomo, come on learn some TA & Try to find a news by your self. and decide whent you in and out.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 26, 2018, 03:47:03 PM
The market will surely recover but don't expect much so fast. It might not be back to where it was but it will be stable.

I agree, overtime it will recover but it does not mean that it will recover overnight it will take months to years to achieved it, for now just invest what you can afford to lose.
I expect an improvement of attitude over every day upward movement of price. Every pump always opens a thread. The percentage dump in price has always been higher than the pump since the bear market start. The impressing thing lately is the response of other altcoins to the price movement, most responses are similar and higher which is a good sign in the market.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 03:31:31 PM
Low volume of Xmas really gave bears an opening to DAMP. Chances are good for at least one more retest of highs, though. Bull trend was strong so not going to reverse just on first try. Good short-term buy opportunity right now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
December 23, 2018, 11:20:39 AM
If this happening is a bull market bitcoin should not go down below 4000$ again or else i may call it as a trap. Bitcoin should pass 5000$ so that i can call ot a bull run/ market.

why come do you think that if market goes below $4000 then its a trap and not a bull run, if you take last low then the current price is more then 20% up so if the market corrects 10% then it dont mean that it is trap it can also be that they are preparing for the next up level before that they want the panic traders to sell of like you seeing 10% down and start to sell and then next up 30% goes and you are the person get trap in selling in low and then crying.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 11:12:53 AM
If this happening is a bull market bitcoin should not go down below 4000$ again or else i may call it as a trap. Bitcoin should pass 5000$ so that i can call ot a bull run/ market.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
December 23, 2018, 10:45:21 AM
It really can be a trap. We need to wait for confirmations. If it will be confirmed tomorrow than we get bull run. If no we can see a good dump again. And let hold your money. I think not smart to trust any green movements
I do not expect it to be a trap, maybe the market could be dumped again, but the market already looks better now, the trading volume has risen, it is good for the crypto market. although growth is still small it can be a good start for bulls that have been much anticipated by people.

Whenever prices on the market grow, it looks better for everyone, but it can be a trap before next price dumps. During the Christmas period, big players are not very active and after the new year they can make another drops.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 10:41:37 AM
It really can be a trap. We need to wait for confirmations. If it will be confirmed tomorrow than we get bull run. If no we can see a good dump again. And let hold your money. I think not smart to trust any green movements
I do not expect it to be a trap, maybe the market could be dumped again, but the market already looks better now, the trading volume has risen, it is good for the crypto market. although growth is still small it can be a good start for bulls that have been much anticipated by people.
No doubts. More volatility - more chances to make money.  Wink But I wait tomorrow also. If we will see same trend then I will sure in the new bull run. Maybe it will be small bull run but it will be.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 10:28:30 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 23, 2018, 10:24:30 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 23, 2018, 10:06:39 AM
There are a lot of traps in crypto market,you know.
Bullish trend can change on something else in a short period of time! Bearish and bullish traps is something I face every day
of course we all know that risk. Traps can occur at any time, and bulls can occur at any time. we can only see and do market analysis. if we have good confidence in the market, we should not hesitate to see the bull soon again.
The market today is unpredictable. And we can not say exactly what awaits us tomorrow. Maybe there will be a run of bulls, but the same probability that there will be a fall. But I believe that in a couple of years we will see a great growth that will surprise us.
Needs to take a while and make a deeper research, though the current movements are bringing some hope that the bull is beginning to be awaken but still speculators also considering a trap that will bring more crying panic sellers when the downfall start to bring down again the value of each cryptocurrency that they've supporting, be wise and observant and actively workout with your knowledge so you can act correctly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
December 23, 2018, 10:01:29 AM
Bull market is still a while off I would say, we will see a 3k bitcoin soon and then we will see what happens, the floor has not be reached yet
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 04:45:15 AM
Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

Holder don't know if to sell or hold.

What are we to expect next? Bull run or just a trap?

At now, the market has been increased after the drop. And I think at the next days is the bull run instead of the bull trap I guessed before. The cryptocurrency market in the year 2019 will recover and rise to the 300 billion of market cap. And holding big cryptos now is very reasonable.

Almost certainly this is not the beginning of the bull run. Everything seems to be just a temporary correction and cryptocurrency prices will continue to fall. Let's hope that after the Christmas time prices will stabilize and at the beginning of next year we will be able to say that it is the end of the bear market.
and yet many analysts claim that we cannot avoid another fall in the cryptocurrency market in 2019, after which we can hope for a quick jump up of all cryptocurrency prices. at least for today the market pleases with positive indicators.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
December 22, 2018, 07:26:25 PM
Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

At now, the market has been increased after the drop. And I think at the next days is the bull run instead of the bull trap I guessed before. The cryptocurrency market in the year 2019 will recover and rise to the 300 billion of market cap. And holding big cryptos now is very reasonable.

Almost certainly this is not the beginning of the bull run. Everything seems to be just a temporary correction and cryptocurrency prices will continue to fall. Let's hope that after the Christmas time prices will stabilize and at the beginning of next year we will be able to say that it is the end of the bear market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

Pages:
Jump to: