Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull or bull trap - page 12. (Read 2087 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 16, 2019, 07:34:48 PM
I think this is not the bull trap, it is like refreshment air in the crypto world. Do you remember after how many days BTC price hits 8K USD? When the price was 6500 to 7K, I was sure that the price will start sinking again, but I was totally wrong! This is not the bull trap, it is the beginning of the bull market! You have to be careful about making decisions! I suggest you go and make some cash, and don't forget to hold your best coins!
I agree with you.If this is just a bull trap,then fluctuations had happened already making the price low again.But it never happened so i'm really expecting that we are already entering into a bullish market.Selling at this moment while the price is expensive is your own choice already.Just make sure you still have some coins left for you to hold for a long term.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
May 16, 2019, 07:25:47 PM
I think this is not the bull trap, it is like refreshment air in the crypto world. Do you remember after how many days BTC price hits 8K USD? When the price was 6500 to 7K, I was sure that the price will start sinking again, but I was totally wrong! This is not the bull trap, it is the beginning of the bull market! You have to be careful about making decisions! I suggest you go and make some cash, and don't forget to hold your best coins!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
May 16, 2019, 07:02:51 PM
I'm really confused, I want to know if it's time to cash in or to cash out, suffered lots of losses last year
You have to set your goal so that you know when to enter and exit. You can't just buy and hold without a target. This is the problem of new traders, they buy and just watch the price of the coin as it climb up and when it starts to drop, they panic until they realized that they should have sold an hour ago. Goals! Its important not only in trading and business but in any aspect of your life.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
May 16, 2019, 06:53:03 PM
Cash out if you are scared and already has made a great profit. It will probably have a big correction this weekend. Low volume and it doesn't appear people will buy more before a dip. But will be probably fast and the prices will recover stronger than ever. I would buy again before 6k.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
May 16, 2019, 06:47:42 PM
I'm really confused, I want to know if it's time to cash in or to cash out, suffered lots of losses last year

there are some people that predicting that the ATH will be pass this bull run so if you are confused you can hold 50% of your bitcoins and the other if you want you can cash it out so whatever the outcome of the price you wont regret it.
It looks like they are not prepared and a lot of fear on themselves. We can give enough suggestions but if your emotion is negative like this i suggest not to invest. No one can tell the exact trend, help yourself to have trust in the market and don’t regret if you miss the chance to own cheap coins. I personally suggest to learn more, boost yourself and do buy if you’re ready to lose.
You have no idea about that when you can DYOR and you can argue what trend of the market right now but when you don't care about any update and you can't do DYOR. that means if you can't argue about the market.
The trend can be determined in the long term chart and the bulltrap happen in short chart.
Someone above you has suggested the best answer but im confusing about what you are talking about.
Keep some to bet on the bull.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
May 16, 2019, 06:43:54 PM
The market faces correction right now, we have no idea how much it will down. There a number of people consider this market is largely manipulated so talking about bull trap it make senses. Better sell before that and stay safe.
Its a small correction and the price is still coming back to $8k level, so there’s no need to panic. Don’t sell if this is your emotion, sell if its your target price. I still see a bull trend and not a bull trap anymore, we can have lots of profit if we do wait and hold.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
May 16, 2019, 06:39:40 PM

there are some people that predicting that the ATH will be pass this bull run so if you are confused you can hold 50% of your bitcoins and the other if you want you can cash it out so whatever the outcome of the price you wont regret it.
It looks like they are not prepared and a lot of fear on themselves. We can give enough suggestions but if your emotion is negative like this i suggest not to invest. No one can tell the exact trend, help yourself to have trust in the market and don’t regret if you miss the chance to own cheap coins. I personally suggest to learn more, boost yourself and do buy if you’re ready to lose.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
May 16, 2019, 06:23:17 PM
Of what you're thinking right then you have to follow it, we are not taking an account or wanting to be blamed by you cause we force you to sell or not.
Cause for me, I sell some of my BTC. Though I've never thought that this is a bull trap but a natural way of pumps, no hypes or any influential individuals causing for this pumps but I just to have my assurance and 2018 losses won't happen to me again.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 16, 2019, 06:19:35 PM
It depends on the OP's current situation. But he needs to decide on his own when it comes to his investments.

Don't take financial suggestions from people online. This is your money and you will know the best way to handle it instead of those thousands of random online people.
If you want to cash in or cash out totally depends on how much you are willing to risk. Want to risk high? Then just keep holding it after reaching a decent amount of profit goal.

I agree with that. Those financial pieces of advice that he will receive will be a lot more. But he should be doing it on his own. Maybe, those will be his guide but not ultimately following them. After all, it is his own money.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 16, 2019, 06:19:25 PM

you have suffered losses in the past and you should have risen from that suffering, at least you have bought more before for a good profit yesterday, but after all the crypto price has the potential to soar so it is not wrong to buy now when prices are down and you can trade for quick profits or even just hold it for higher profits but must also have high patience to achieve that
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 16, 2019, 06:02:16 PM
Don't take financial suggestions from people online. This is your money and you will know the best way to handle it instead of those thousands of random online people.
If you want to cash in or cash out totally depends on how much you are willing to risk. Want to risk high? Then just keep holding it after reaching a decent amount of profit goal.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 16, 2019, 05:40:54 PM
I also same like you but I think more than getting out from this field the way to get investor will helpful in anytime so I recommend to invest only because the cryptocurrency is stable with developed situation.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 16, 2019, 05:35:06 PM
Today it looks like both to me. Either we will continue the rise to $8700 or something like that, or the market will reverse and we are going to retest some of the previous levels. You have to decide which one of these options is going to happen for yourself. I know this post of mine is of no use to you, but I myself am in the same dilemma. I just recently exited a trade I had, and now, like you, I'm wondering should I go long or short?

Just to be clear, I hope for a continuation of the bullish run.

I think this is not a trap bullish will continue to raised upto 10,000$ proce at coin market cap then observe closely the price weather price stay at 10,000$ or goiing down again, but for sure my expectation price stroger until end of the year. So let's wait what will bitcoin future this year 2019 challanging and interesting.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
May 16, 2019, 05:19:43 PM
Keep some and cash out the rest. when you are feeling worried to see the same pattern that happen last year and you should choose a wise decision to cash out some of your portfolios when you have been getting it back again. Just keep some of your amount in your wallet to anticipate the bull and cash out some money to anticipate the bulltrap.
The trend looks so difficult to be determine but i believe we are in the bull.
There is no thing such bull trap here mate, and as I observed the price right now some of the traders dumped while price at higher stage of price. I only view it as normal occurrence to people who haven't earned good income during the time of bearish market. For now let's just wait until such time the price of $8k will again bounce for another rise, and for the main time we'll probably see big fluctuations to happen.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 16, 2019, 04:31:09 PM

Bull trap is a product of confusion on what to do.

Why just think of doing some cash-in today. We are on bottom for almost a long period of time.

About thinking on cash-out, it's up to you, recover the losses or risk waiting for more price increase.

You are the only who can decide for yourself. It's easy to say for us to just cash-in or withdraw all your money. It's your own money after all. Spend time analyzing the situation and create "what if" questions.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 16, 2019, 04:15:19 PM
I don't know, actually the one who has to decide on it is you alone because even I don't know what you experienced before such as how much the total loss is and what value you want right now or to cover your losses.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 16, 2019, 03:50:27 PM
This rally seems like a bull rally to me and this is just the start of it. I'm a person that is basing on different opinions of many expert in trading. But whenever I see some tradingview from experts, they are saying that this is a bull market for them.
This market recently having a strong bull run, i am not sure will it gonna last but do ypu reallize the pumps are getting weaker after many days, that is the sign when whales stop pumping and let us be dumped constantly, so in these day, any movement of the market should be consider carefully because that can be a bull trap.
whales begin to take profit for their transaction in dip.and we have realize it by analizing from chart.i see buying momentum decrease after reach resistance around $8500.but i am not sure this movement just bull trap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
May 16, 2019, 02:50:02 PM
This rally seems like a bull rally to me and this is just the start of it. I'm a person that is basing on different opinions of many expert in trading. But whenever I see some tradingview from experts, they are saying that this is a bull market for them.
This market recently having a strong bull run, i am not sure will it gonna last but do ypu reallize the pumps are getting weaker after many days, that is the sign when whales stop pumping and let us be dumped constantly, so in these day, any movement of the market should be consider carefully because that can be a bull trap.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
May 16, 2019, 02:32:51 PM
Yes, it is a clear run and not a bull trap because if it is a trap ut will not go up to this price before it dumps. This is only an indicatioim that the market starts to recover and preparing for the next bull run. I am going to call this as bull market. Many experts is not expecting this kind of run based on the informations that i got from their tweets and posts but, they ride the wave that is how they move.

it may still a trap because if you see the market it happens to be a bull and the other will bought many coins in the market and after that the price drops like what happen early this day so it is a trap.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 16, 2019, 01:41:21 PM
Yes, it is a clear run and not a bull trap because if it is a trap ut will not go up to this price before it dumps. This is only an indicatioim that the market starts to recover and preparing for the next bull run. I am going to call this as bull market. Many experts is not expecting this kind of run based on the informations that i got from their tweets and posts but, they ride the wave that is how they move.
Pages:
Jump to: