Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull run 2019-2020 - page 25. (Read 3547 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 01:50:43 AM
In accordance with the market chart, we will learn about the movements that have taken place so that this year there will be no bulls but the following year it will provide a better improvement.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
February 03, 2019, 12:52:22 AM
I am expecting nothing good for 2019. It will likely to be come at 2020. Bitcoin price will remain stable at $3k lower and $4k/$5k at maximum and alt will also follow the same. It's more likely to be a long bearish market which might end at the end of this year or later this year.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
February 03, 2019, 12:21:04 AM
Hi guys,
The bitcoin block reward halving is next year in may.
Do you think this would lead us to a new bull run these year?
What are you're thoughts

If we're going to look at the last bitcoin block halving, I would say yes, it really started the bull run that ended in 2017. As far as I can remember it took four months before we can finally see the price really going up.

So if history repeats itself, the bull run that we all wanted to see is 2020-2021. And the price could be above our last all-time-high. I'm not saying it could happen because I don't have the crystal ball, but I'm positive that the halving in 2020 will bring some positive things in the market.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
February 03, 2019, 12:15:59 AM
Hi guys,
What are you're thoughts
so we need to wait one more year to bring back the bull run to the cryptocurrencies?
But it need to bring before the next reward halving becauae we are already in the market is bleeding in red I am most of the investors looking to quit their investment in cryptocurrencies because of too low prices so we need something soon to make some changes.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 02, 2019, 07:08:22 PM
Hi guys,
What are you're thoughts
I do, just try to take any chart after bitcoin halving in the past year as an example about how it works, if you are seeing the fact and there will be a gradual increase from a year after it. Ether will get another block reduce this month and the price has started to growth again.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 02, 2019, 05:54:16 PM
I have a strong feeling that it will. My basis is on what happened  last 2016 and the best effect took lately by 2017 which we all know that it's the greatest bull run that we ever had.

The bear's market is still on us and we don't know on how long it will stay. I'm not expecting that this year will end its bear market but it's likely more to happen by 2020-2021.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 05:50:05 PM
Hi guys,
What are you're thoughts
Pages:
Jump to: