Pages:
Author

Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN! - page 2. (Read 2762 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 17, 2018, 10:35:39 AM
I am hoping but not expecting too much if a bull run can happen this year may it end of the year or by next year. Anything can happen but let's hope it will happen sooner at the start of the year because I feel that bull run may not happen this year because we are already in the middle of December and no excitement from the market yet of the favorable movement of bitcoin and the altcoins.
Indeed, there's no particular actions that can create any impact for the bull to run this month, we are expecting it to happen last quarter this year but nothing really showed up, besides it continue to fall maybe next year things will be good again for investors and holders, at this moment just stay calm
and be realistic invest wisely and keep holding.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 17, 2018, 10:10:59 AM
The fact that everyone wants to come to the bull run is not enough to make it happen. People have to believe that this is the end of the bear market to start buying again.

People will have to buy always during the dip as this will lead to demand in the market and will show the sign of recover quickly. What happens is that during the falling market people sell more due to fear etc and this causes more pain and bleed and prices keep crashing unnecessarily.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
December 17, 2018, 10:04:34 AM
The fact that everyone wants to come to the bull run is not enough to make it happen. People have to believe that this is the end of the bear market to start buying again.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 03:09:24 AM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?

I agree in some points. The manipulation part is impossible to remove in this kind of market that even in a regulated market it's happening until now. Adding the insider trading that can have legal angles that companies and big time investors can work around.
That's why SEC will be so difficult to approve bitcoin ETF because the market has a lot of parties that are still doing the manipulation. Remember that makes the market being unhealthy and then SEC was giving another delay to the bitcoin ETF again.

If sec wants to abolish manipulations, then many exchange will be affected since most exchange have trading market maker bots to seal the price and turn over on the current level of trading. I know this is not good and not natural but this help sometime to balance the buy and sell of people.

Bitcoin etf is a solid suggestion and I think once they approved it we can see a good result on the public view and maybe manipulations will lessen.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 17, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

~ snip ~

If the date of the bull run had already been determined, what would it mean? Everyone  would waited for that date. This is not the way it works. Someone has to lose to make someone earn.

Yeah you got some point in here  but even if we dont know the exact date on when will the bull occurs , we will still set a prediction date instead and that is probably in the quarter 4 every year its because this happens all the time when you based on the price history of cryptos  .

Overall , whether the prediction will come true or not . most of us will surely accept it because this is really the fate of cryptos and we cannot do anything on it   . this year is still a good year for investors because they can now purchase at a verry good discount for such a longer time .
actually we can only assume and predict with our ability, but reality depends on cryptocurrency, and in fact, in the fourth quarter of this year there is no bullish situation so it is never certain to be bullish but I still believe the cryptocurrency will shock the world again when it's time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
December 17, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

~ snip ~

If the date of the bull run had already been determined, what would it mean? Everyone  would waited for that date. This is not the way it works. Someone has to lose to make someone earn.

Yeah you got some point in here  but even if we dont know the exact date on when will the bull occurs , we will still set a prediction date instead and that is probably in the quarter 4 every year its because this happens all the time when you based on the price history of cryptos  .

Overall , whether the prediction will come true or not . most of us will surely accept it because this is really the fate of cryptos and we cannot do anything on it   . this year is still a good year for investors because they can now purchase at a verry good discount for such a longer time .
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
December 17, 2018, 07:11:58 AM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

If the date of the bull run had already been determined, what would it mean? Everyone  would waited for that date. This is not the way it works. Someone has to lose to make someone earn.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
December 17, 2018, 07:02:36 AM
The human psyche is curious. When we want something, we resort to what we like to get what does not depend on us: the mantra, as the title of this topic; we are looking for reasons to grow at some point (Q4, SEC decision)
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 17, 2018, 05:41:04 AM
Bitcoin etf is a solid suggestion and I think once they approved it we can see a good result on the public view and maybe manipulations will lessen.
Don't be overhype with Bitcoin ETF, it has been rejected many times and just wait for the last and final announcement for its approval/rejection this February 2019.

Bull run is imminent and those news about institutions buying in are going to make it happen. We need more cash to flow in the economy which will trigger the bull any moment or by 2019.
copper member
Activity: 411
December 17, 2018, 05:40:49 AM
Somehow, I have always had mixed feelings about bull run for this year's Q4 and it seems my instincts were right afterall. Bullrun happening at a particular point in time yearly makes it looks staged.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
December 17, 2018, 05:27:59 AM
I am hoping but not expecting too much if a bull run can happen this year may it end of the year or by next year. Anything can happen but let's hope it will happen sooner at the start of the year because I feel that bull run may not happen this year because we are already in the middle of December and no excitement from the market yet of the favorable movement of bitcoin and the altcoins.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
December 17, 2018, 02:59:02 AM
I think that before the market starts to grow, it will have to accumulate volumes, and this is not a fast process. will have to wait
I would love to see a slow and consistent growth, just like the consistent dump that we have been going through.
That way, it will slowly attract investors again and I am confident we will see a new ATH again.
Activity: 238
December 10, 2018, 01:22:17 PM
I think that before the market starts to grow, it will have to accumulate volumes, and this is not a fast process. will have to wait
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 12:51:54 PM
Yesterday Coinbase opened its arms to the corporation and its assets exceeded $ 20 billion. Today the Poloniex is embracing the corporation. The small investor sells money, where is the money going? The sector is sinking too wreck to invest in these giants?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 12:38:56 PM
Nasdaq good news in January, ETF approval in february 2019 and boom..bull run coming like storm, thats my dream, start buying right now

I also want to enter a fairly large bull season. But I don't think that this will be so easy. There is no longer a market volume and investors have lost their faith, we need a big pump to believe again Sad
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
December 10, 2018, 12:22:28 PM
Actually, we can say that the bull run has come when we see that the majority of the cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, first of all) added at least 20%, and they continue growing for many days. Hope, it will happen in 2019.

I think that the more people get involved in crypto the less volatile it will be. I'm not so sure I'd define a future crypto bull run based on the ones from the past at this point, the market has changed considerably from when it was mostly computer programmers and enthusiasts making up the bulk of holders.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
December 10, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

If the UPS were at the exact time it would not be interesting. We understand that in cryptocurrencies everything happens when everyone is not waiting. And this is already becoming the norm. No one thought about the big growth and it happened, and when everything is just waiting for growth, it does not happen.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
December 10, 2018, 08:36:33 AM
everyone said about bull run and waiting for bull run moments but we know when exactly that moment will come, or there won't even be a moment.
we can only wait
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 04:05:07 PM
I think bull run will come in Q1 2019 or Q2 2019 but this start of bull-run will be not faster than old bull runs. We will see about deepest market nowadays after that we will see the increasing of cryptocurrencies. We should buy more coins from these prices.

Actually, we can say that the bull run has come when we see that the majority of the cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, first of all) added at least 20%, and they continue growing for many days. Hope, it will happen in 2019.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
December 07, 2018, 09:31:47 AM
Because of this miserable state of BTC and ETH, most ICOs have had solid losses and most projects have failed to raise their funding or have just postponed it till the market becomes better while I don't think that this would happen anytime soon. Feeling really bad for some coins that showed significant improvement in March and now they are dying.
Pages:
Jump to: