Pages:
Author

Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN! - page 10. (Read 2762 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 111
November 20, 2018, 12:40:19 PM
we have more than one month before new year, so I think that we can still see bull market. I see no serious reason for falling even lower
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
November 20, 2018, 12:38:04 PM
They are partially correct. It is a run, a bullshit run. This last year has seen idealistic programming nerds, thinking their raw brain power and pattern identification skills makes them superior, getting schooled big time by financial sharks with no ethical boundaries yet far more experience. 2018 is the year that crypto went from a small pond inhabited by homogenous species to the bigger finance ocean which is much more cutthroat and diverse. And it's just started, the real shenanigans won't begin until institutional investors start flocking to the party en masse.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
November 20, 2018, 12:28:40 PM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?

In fact, what investors don't understand is that no market is moving on expectations. I agree with you, investors have always been new dates. It was sometimes Christmas, sometimes the end of the year. But the market has its own dynamics and no one knows when it will rise.

It is best to follow his progress by choosing the right project. If you made the right choice, one day it would be worth it.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
November 20, 2018, 12:27:11 PM
A massive fall indicates a great bullrun.
THis is what most people in this community believe.
this happened many times in the past.
I am hoping that this will happen again this year!
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 12:23:41 PM
Yes, I agree with OP. Bull run doesn’t happen at the same time every year. It could be Dec or even mid of 2019, nobody knows. Meanwhile, let’s stay calm and go through all the blood in the streets. We will get there one day.
Yes, just investing with a small money now and wait for a long time, we will have a big profit. I just invest by saving money and I have a stable job so I can hold for a very long time. I believe that day will come.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 20, 2018, 12:15:05 PM
Yes, I agree with OP. Bull run doesn’t happen at the same time every year. It could be Dec or even mid of 2019, nobody knows. Meanwhile, let’s stay calm and go through all the blood in the streets. We will get there one day.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 11:55:57 AM
I agree with the OP looking forward to the annual bull run bring it on! Lambo's for all of us  Cool
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 11:52:38 AM
At this point, we don't even understand how the market is again. One can't predict when it will be, We have been waiting for bull run, in fact the market today is so discouraging but we just hope for the best and hope the bull run comes soon, as people predict towards the end of this year.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 20, 2018, 11:51:39 AM
The Whale are playing the market nicely. We can see that market is taking another turn contrary to popular expectations atcthis point. I believe cryptocurrency market is in for turn around, don't get tricked to sell your coin cheap!

I totally agree. The whales are shaking. Unfortunately, those who fear and sell it are unfortunately hurting. The market will recover. Until then, we have no other choice but to wait patiently.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
November 20, 2018, 11:43:29 AM
Had it been we have had another bull run again, it means that cryptocurrency is tending towards crash, because that will be too early.
Also, it will make crypto to a appear more like ponzi, because if it happens,everyone will always expect that there will be increase towards the end of every year.
Yes there will still be bull run, but it might not be this year, which is more preferable.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 20, 2018, 11:40:29 AM
The Whale are playing the market nicely. We can see that market is taking another turn contrary to popular expectations atcthis point. I believe cryptocurrency market is in for turn around, don't get tricked to sell your coin cheap!
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
November 20, 2018, 10:31:13 AM
No bull run here, so bearish now, bitcoin has dropped lower than $5K, and I think the prediction was really correct and from
here there is a big chance that will be taking off to moon. Well, that's just a prediction, we might see a rise or see a further dump, but let's stay.
Lol it looks so difficult consider Faketoshi still exist. that was the worst creature in the crypto.
The market has been getting a lot of manipulation by him and in fact that we need a lot of institutional news to create FOMO again. Remember this will be so difficult consider a lot of people have been leaving from the market.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 20, 2018, 07:21:22 AM
even though the crypto world can be manipulated, a bull run can occur at any time, not always in Q4 every year, and may not occur in one year
yeah, because cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict, there are already many people who predict that bullrun will occur this year but in fact from the beginning of the year until now it has never happened and even has become a continuous decline.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
November 20, 2018, 07:18:04 AM
even though the crypto world can be manipulated, a bull run can occur at any time, not always in Q4 every year, and may not occur in one year
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 20, 2018, 07:15:48 AM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?

Id rather not to happen the bullrun this 4th quarter, i expect it would be next year, i mean lets hope for the best of the community. Its time to buy good coins of course.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 06:57:46 AM
There is no bull run any where. The bear market is getting stronger as the day goes by.. Just go check out the price of BTC and ETH.. you'll regret Holding
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 06:32:58 AM
We always hope for " BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN! ", but sometimes we can say BEAR RUN! BEAR RUN! BEAR RUN! - especially today.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 20, 2018, 06:25:09 AM
No bull run here, so bearish now, bitcoin has dropped lower than $5K, and I think the prediction was really correct and from
here there is a big chance that will be taking off to moon. Well, that's just a prediction, we might see a rise or see a further dump, but let's stay.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
November 16, 2018, 02:02:23 AM
I don't think anyone can predict when the bull run will occur. We all know that crypto is driven by holders, sellers and buyers. So I think a bull run should not be determined on the date, month and year. Bullrun could have happened when suddenly a country legalized crypto and they would buy it a lot.
People started having this idea that there will always be bull run every year after 2017 and to me it’s stupidity. Back then nobody talks about bull run and people were quietly investing and trading and acting matured and the topics you would see on bitcointalk then was meaningful topics and discussions.

But this time around you will always wake up to someone asking questions on when there will be the next bull run, cause they now see Bitcoin as a way to get rich quick, unfortunately for them it’s not going to work out. Bull run is meant to reward those that had patience and took their time to work hard. Not random people, especially newbies that came in from no where and coming to take whey they didn’t work for.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
November 20, 2018, 06:04:24 AM
Well said ,that's why I still believe that red market takes a huge part in crypto space entirely ,you can only be able to get your hands on some coins/tokens you never dreamt of having because of too pricey when the market is in red ,I never prayed for bullrun any time soon so that I can get enough coins/tokens I want
Pages:
Jump to: