Pages:
Author

Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN! - page 6. (Read 2762 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 06:24:18 PM
I also think that we should not wait for the repetition of the scenario of last year, the market will change and what worked last year does not work now, so it will grow when the time comes.
Activity: 518
November 28, 2018, 06:20:14 PM
What is happening explains that crypto is really unstable and unpredictable one. This is the chance to buy some good alts and get profit after a months or even a year. In this 4th quarter of the year, many are disappointed of having this bear market. Everyone are expecting bull run.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
November 28, 2018, 06:02:01 PM
You very correct, some people have turn it a routine to invest only during the December period and they will make money and sell off and quit the space to return back the following year, it's good what's happening now, so that it will get people active in cryptos all year round.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 05:31:57 PM
I still see this is a fair market movement, there is no sign or confirmed bullish trend that will occur, the market still needs a large volume of support
November 28, 2018, 05:16:41 PM
Start a bull run or dead cat rebound?

A few of the top 15 cryptocurrencies saw notable increases over the past twenty-four hours. Stellar saw a gain of 15% against the US dollar, with 22% of its volume being against USD or USD-pegged cryptocurrencies themselves – meaning these gains are realistic, not just figurative. Litecoin gained over 13% against the dollar while Monero jumped nearly 16%, and Zcash was hot on its heels.
https://www.ccn.com/crushing-it-stellar-litecoin-monero-zcash-post-major-gains-as-crypto-market-rallies/
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 05:14:24 PM
Waiting for a bull run better than ever.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 28, 2018, 05:11:19 PM
They are expecting bull run to happen because they are basing it on crypto's previous performance. A lot of people thought that the demand for crypto will always spike at the end of the year and it will affect the price. I don't agree with that strategy because we should never base the current price on its previous performance. History is just a representation of the previous performance and has no bearing on its current performance or price.
Activity: 378
November 28, 2018, 04:48:00 PM
Now is the end of november. But all crypto market is falling and I think that it will continue falling for the rest of this year. But in the Q1 of 2019 it might be a new growth of cryptocurrency. There are many positive news.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 28, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
It is very pleasant to look at the market today. Sometimes I start to believe that a bullish trend has begun. But logical thinking says something else.

bitcoin exceeded $ 4300, now it will exceed $ 5000 and then I think the upward trend will begin.
Activity: 392
November 28, 2018, 03:41:45 PM
It is very pleasant to look at the market today. Sometimes I start to believe that a bullish trend has begun. But logical thinking says something else.
Activity: 276
November 28, 2018, 03:39:23 PM
I read the name of the topic and did not understand what you mean by that? Do you use magic to invoke the growth of a crypto market? Take it easy. Crypto market growth will not be at least until January 2019.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 03:21:09 PM
The bull run anticipation has already waned, by this time last year the excitement has already been building up but price has already surpassed its current level. No signs of of another bull this year since the break of the $6000 btc support it is a a lot horrible year for crypto 
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 28, 2018, 02:40:58 PM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?
it's difficult to divide what is good and what is bad, every period is significant and brings something new, something that will help move ahead. bull or bear, still we have enough brains to use it for our profit
Activity: 142
Merit: 252
November 28, 2018, 01:44:51 PM
I have always believed that the cryptocurrency market is a very unpredictable market. I am surprised how easily experts predict the bull run in December-in my opinion, the crypto market does not like repetitions.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 28, 2018, 02:32:44 PM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

i agree btc market should not be predictable for the people to make bags of $$.. my friends were pretty much hopefull for theth quater of 2018 because of christmas but i don't think so market will again hit 800 billions any soon
We don't need $800 bln. I'm sure we need to twice or 3x from today and it will be enough for market growth. We need hopes and confirmations for dreams.  Grin It's engine for the market waves.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
November 28, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

i agree btc market should not be predictable for the people to make bags of $$.. my friends were pretty much hopefull for theth quater of 2018 because of christmas but i don't think so market will again hit 800 billions any soon
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 28, 2018, 02:20:26 PM
I agree. It is impossible for the bull run to happen and we really can't rely on its trend even if it happens on every year. The markets previous performance doesn't dictate what will happen today or in the future. We need to look for signs or movements before we decide to buy or sell. We shouldn't rely on its history as it is just a representation of its previous price and has no bearing on its current price.
Activity: 285
Merit: 259
November 28, 2018, 01:05:33 PM
I am glad this bear run happened. Now the market is free of panic sellers and quick profit makers. Added to that many positive news surfaced in these 2 days like NASDAQ making an announcement about the crypto trading desk in Q1, 2019. This is perfect all set plan for a bull run in Q1, 2019.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 28, 2018, 02:16:11 PM
I think the real bull run is now starting.
It is just right in time to fuel up the December massive run of bulls.
I just so lucky that i did accumulate good number of tokens this November.
I will just wait now and see how will the market grow huge again.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
November 28, 2018, 02:14:29 PM
we are very often faced with market manipulation. and when someone tries to analyze the graphs in the end he fails. so I don't understand why you're happy there won't be a bull market. this does not greatly affect the overall picture of what is happening
Pages:
Jump to: