Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Run on January, February or March? Your Predictions please...... - page 16. (Read 31096 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
maybe this month because I have a feeling when we leave the bearish market and move towards a better market.
when we invest in crypto, of course we want to get what benefits for our investment.
so I believe earlier this year a good start for crypto users.
It's too hard for the bull market to start this month. At least we have to wait until August or December of 2019 for the bull market to appear. The early months of 2019 will certainly be very difficult months for the crypto market
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
What month will bull run starts? I can't wait to see my portfolio increases up to 100 times after joining so much bounties and got potential altcoins that will bring me to riches. When shall I see it?
Bull run will come for sure, we are very low right now but my prediction is, that it will take a long time to have it finally and it will be related to the next BTC halving. The past was very positive of BTC halvings and price always made a very big jump.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think that in this world nothing is impossible, so my prediction in 2019 is that the BItcoin price will rise again, even though it is not as high as at the end of 2017. Because the market is very cheap, and look forward to the right time to go up this year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
maybe this month because I have a feeling when we leave the bearish market and move towards a better market.
when we invest in crypto, of course we want to get what benefits for our investment.
so I believe earlier this year a good start for crypto users.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Bull run of this january, february or march my prediction of this it might be gonna happen since in the end of 2018 it will not happen, hopefully my prediction will make my dream come true for my good profit.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
When the time comes the price will be bullish but at this point its rather difficult to predict the exact month that the bullish runs will triggers nobody knows the outcome of SEC ETF approval in February whether they will approval bitcoin or not this will define the future price outlook of bitcoin while bakkt launching wouldn't have much impact unlike the former.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
What month will bull run starts? I can't wait to see my portfolio increases up to 100 times after joining so much bounties and got potential altcoins that will bring me to riches. When shall I see it?
Don't expect too much for a bull run on Q1 of the year 2019 because we cannot really tell it so you better prepare yourself for a continuous bearish market. But let us all hope that this year is the recovery of crypto market from a huge downfall last year.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Don't count on the bull run to happen in all altcoins at once. Most projects are pumped and dumped by groups of speculators. There's even an article online about such a group trading in China. They put together a lot of funds and are using them to pump and dump new projects. Only coins with very big market cap like top 10 altcoins are immune to that.

Some coins like ETH may be having their bull run right now, some may not get it ever again.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I hope this month is better to start the bull run. But if this month not happen let see in the month of February and March it is good also if bull run start in this 3 months and continue pumping in this whole year. But still waiting because pumping still not happen.
Activity: 425
Bull run is not on sight as of now. The market is still recovering right now with stable prices of coins. The prices are going up and down for the past few days. This fluctuation is better than continues decline.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
First we need to hope that the market will not fall in January or February. If growth begins, it will begin only in late spring, closer to summer and will continue as in 2017. Perhaps the peak will be in autumn.
Activity: 180
Bakkt will initiate a bull run  Cool
copper member
Activity: 322
No idea, if any one telling you about bull run than he is not sure about it. .. everyone is guessing about the bull sun we will see when it happen..
Activity: 14
Nothing will happen in Jan/Feb/March. I guess Bull Run will begin in May. Yeah, I hope so.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
If we knew when the new bullrun would start, we would be the richest people. But I believe that we should not dwell on this, instead we should work as much as possible and participate in new bounty campaigns and airdrops. I wouldn't be hoping for a bullrun this year, I'd just dive into the work.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co

I hope your coins become great and not turn worthless because thatbus what most ICO coins turn into. For the bull runs, I think it would start in March. That is the end of the first quarter of the year.
Activity: 406

I would love it to start around February. Because I'm expectins some more money soon that I would love to invest in, while market is still at current prices. Also same, been using 2018 and bear market as a great accumulation period, trying to do as much bounties and other competitions as possible. So yeah, if some of those projects suceed I'll be very happy man Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It will be difficult to predict about Bull Run in current situation, but if we look at market than almost market is at bottom & all coins are red since a year.
So we can aspect a Bull Run in near future in coming months.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
It looks like the bull run will happen in January because I see some cryptocurrency like ethereum and bitcoin already starting to make price increases even though not too much but this is enough for the beginning of the beginning of this year and I am sure this year the cryptocurrency will be bright.
Activity: 267
As it is, we can't predict when the bull run will be but looking at the previous market trends over the years, bull run seems very possible and inevitable, we just don't know when. However, i will predict February or march because of the way the market situation is changing  and bitcoin price is gradually increasing which is affecting price of other coins positively.
Pages:
Jump to: