Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Run on January, February or March? Your Predictions please...... - page 23. (Read 31096 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
What month will bull run starts? I can't wait to see my portfolio increases up to 100 times after joining so much bounties and got potential altcoins that will bring me to riches. When shall I see it?
No one will tell you when you will be able to see a bullish trend , I think wait for the market reversal is about 2020, at the moment is not visible bullish signs in the market
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
To be honest, I'm not sure that the bullish race will start at all. I'm waiting for growth up to $ 6,000. Maybe up to $ 7,000 no more. Now the ICO market will gradually die and everyone will move to new regulated ways of financing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
What month will bull run starts? I can't wait to see my portfolio increases up to 100 times after joining so much bounties and got potential altcoins that will bring me to riches. When shall I see it?

Crypto is unpredictable no one has the answer for this, Yes someday it will happen for sure but we need to wait patiently there is no guarantee in crypto trading. Hodl your nerves and stay calm if the market turns green I am sure you can make a lot of profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
It is not worth hoping that the bull trend will quickly make you a millionaire, if you do not have significant start-up capital equal to at least $ 100,000, then your hopes that this year will make you rich - no more than vain expectations, by the way - now bounty is not brings such income as before.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I don't think anyone can predict when will the bull come again, there are much rumor in last year the market will recover again, as you know it never happened in last year, anyway, I have invested my hard money in this shit market and hope it raise again.

Obviously, No one in this forum knows when the bull run might happen as far as I understood its better to hodl coins and wait for our turn until the market turns green also keep faith on crypto you will get back your hard earned money with profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token

Many altcoins received for bounty should be sold at once, as most of the projects are scams. And when will growth, they can at all nothing not worth.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I'm suggest that you're invest crypto for the long term just like I did 5 years ago.
I knew bitcoin when the value still $ 299/btc and by just hold it without worrying short term market, I can achieve more than 1000% profit.

This is how suppose crypto should be invest !
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Based on what factors are we able to predict when the bull run will start again...
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
My predict is March, when ETF announcement is in 27 of February, if they approve it then the bull run should be not longer than early of March but it's only prediction no one knows when the bull is coming... But I hope when the ETF approved the bull comes up
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I don't think anybody knows exactly when the bull season starts. We can only make predictions about this situation. My guess is that the bull season will start in late January or early February.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
With current trend, it's getting unpredictable. And in my personal opinion, regular bulls and bears are not going to be good for crypto.
All we want is a slow progress towards a stable market with new gen coins and global adoption.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
Well, the wealth they vryatli bring. If a blast of wounds begins, it will affect the main projects. And those coins that will be put on the market will rise but not significantly. I don't think it will be an aggressive bull. The market will slowly recover.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
We can only hope, and we must not rely the experts prediction, lets just wait for the whales to come and play their game, it's to early to tell but in my opinion it will come March and it is going to be a slow but sure heading to the top just my hunch.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
if the hardfork is successful, I'm sure there will be a bull run in February because the ETH supply on the market is reduced. Block rewards are reduced from 3 to 2, I'm sure there will be very significant changes in the market because of this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Lol, you are funny guy) We are all waiting for this to happen, already a year has past))
The market will begin to grow only when most of the present holders will lose their hope and sell everything. Until this moment, while people are waiting for the bull trend, we won't see it...
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
at the moment I don't see a bull run. but one thing that changed compared to last year is that now ethereum is starting to try to fly high. if this fits my estimate there will be a significant increase in ethereum prices towards the middle of this month.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
The only thing that seems to me here is to say that today there is simply no need to talk about what will happen this year in general, whether January, March or November is important, then the most important thing is when people start to believe in it.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
you should not just wait for a bull run, otherwise you will only be disappointed. also, surely no one can really predict a bull run. we should all work harder to get crypto accepted everywhere. only such things can guarantee a secure growth and maybe this starts a new bull run.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
I can't predict it because it basically depends on the market and news, but remember bakkt has gained its success to raise a lot of interest from the institutional investors. we may see another bullish trend again very soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I don't think anyone can predict when will the bull come again, there are much rumor in last year the market will recover again, as you know it never happened in last year, anyway, I have invested my hard money in this shit market and hope it raise again.
Pages:
Jump to: