Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Run or Bull Trap - page 13. (Read 3404 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 103
January 07, 2020, 06:11:27 AM
Sudden market movements these past few days have been somewhat bullish, I know we've got the whole halving thing in view, but are we really moving out of the bear market? If so can I buy or just short this b*tch. If the latter, what's your call price?
we cant say that the current happening on bitcoin price is already a start of a bull run,  for me there is a high chance that its only a bull trap.  Bitcoin will only touch 8k then it will drop again.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 07, 2020, 05:42:56 AM
Sudden market movements these past few days have been somewhat bullish, I know we've got the whole halving thing in view, but are we really moving out of the bear market? If so can I buy or just short this b*tch. If the latter, what's your call price?
In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin is rising just because the political situation between the US and Iran is increasingly tense leads to many investors, and speculators were worried, then buy Bitcoin and pushing value. So, it's only a temporary trending, not by the supply of Bitcoin is reduced or Bitcoin became scarce or something like that.

Btw, now is also a good time for the scalping traders Roll Eyes
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
January 07, 2020, 05:12:40 AM
It is still pretty far from bull trend. BTC could get as high as 9k now and it wouldn't change much long-term. I find this more as shorting opportunity than a real trend reversal as there is too few signs for a big change. We need not only to reach certain levels but also stay there for a while before the trend settles back and becomes evidently bullish.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 07, 2020, 04:33:13 AM
You can't really take minor price movements over a couple of days as being indicative of a wider trend.
The rises have been welcome, and with BTC particularly stretching for $8k, it may be that previous resistance levels are setting up to be support levels... but really it is too early to say right now.
We tested downards for a long time, and we always bounced back off the support points. It was only a matter of time before prices started testing upwards. We will see how it goes, it's encouraging, but too early to call what is happening.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
January 07, 2020, 04:08:10 AM
We are really moving out from the bearish market and we are entering the bullish trend again. Buy looks like a better decision but just use the amounts that you can afford to lose. But for me, it's not the best decision to buy at the bullish moment as the correction can come anytime.
I just call the price of bitcoin will be very bullish before the halving will have done. I have been buying a lot of bags (altcoin) when the price was falling.
it looks like a bullrun as the resistance price for bitcoin has already broken.  Roll Eyes time will tell us
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
January 07, 2020, 03:19:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: