Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull run will come, just hodle and stay positive! - page 6. (Read 1707 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 100
it seems like you look very confident if bullrun is coming, of course I personally support what you say because obviously this is the goal of all people so that the value of their investment does not suffer continuous losses.

I am also waiting for the bulls. The bears must go away, and I believe that it will happen very soon. It is still the good period to invest in your favorite cryptocurrencies and hold them long.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
Even if the market is led by large participants with large assets, the cardinal positive news will provoke immediate growth and excitement in the market and they will not be able to keep the price
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
As far as I know bull run will happen again once most of the investor here in cryptocurrency are positivd because they are spreading positive to other to convince to invest them and price rise again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
We are positive and must be positive ,yep its already 6-7 months ,we are waiting for bull but patience is the key, i belive and will be here anyway, it will come sopner or later.

you are right, patience is the key
and a lot of people here hope the bull will come in this year,,
and now we are at the end of this year,, there is no big sign if the bull will coming,,
but, do not lose your hope,,  Wink
crypto is unpredictable,, so the bull can be coming to crypto market anytime  Wink

keep on with the positive vibe. we need it more than ever. the more people joining, the faster it bull.
You're right, patience is the most important thing, do not panic.Many people hope that bull will come this year. But the signs do not show it.
Do not lose hope.The cryptographic market is unpredictable so the bull can come any time.
Yeah we should be optimistic that bull run will come soon. The market has been in bearish trend for a year and it seems everyone of us are waiting this to happen.
Activity: 644
IMHO its too early for the bull run. It will be some kind of flat for a few months. In the nearest few weeks, I wouldn't wait for anything incredible.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I see some positive news around this community about bullrun, we hope in this november will happen, i have a lot of coin and token from bounty cant be sold beacuse price is too low right now.

Lol. The problem when we're in the bear market. But its good to hear that you still holds and are very positive about your tokens because I heard that majority of bounty hunters are simply dumping their coins once they got the reward. Anyways, a lot of positive news but I'm inclined to say that bull run might happen in 2019 and we will just cruise along this 2018 with nothing significant price movement.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
At this very crucial and difficult moments of cryptocurrency, it's not time to give up what has been established for years. Our dedicated is required here in order for all of us to become successful. When we acquire success, of course it's not an easy road to travel or walk with. There it comes many challenges to test our integrity and capabilities, so as we move forward with it our courage, faith, patience and more that what we can give in order to survive is really a definite solutions in order to suppress the current bull trap. Just stay calm, the bull run is going to come soon. Always stay positive no matter what happens, just keep holding your asset and don't dump it just for nothing.
I understand that but now I need money to invest in real estate. If I keep Crypto, I can refund my capital for 2-3 years. I think that holding is not a good option. We should adapt to the situation in the market. If we are passive, money will not reach those who are passive like us. Selling a little and investing in potential areas will be better.
Activity: 966
I see some positive news around this community about bullrun, we hope in this november will happen, i have a lot of coin and token from bounty cant be sold beacuse price is too low right now.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Yup that is what I am and I believe many people are doing .With CIIE going and blockchain specifically VeChain getting some widespread interest in conference I hope it starts soon.
This type of news isn't really hyping and making some noise though its a good news for VeChain holders.

Nov got a great start. most coin gaining around 10%-20%. if this persist, the bull will run longer and higher.
So true.

We have seen a great increase for most of the coins by this month and who knows if by December all of these increase will stay and going to gain more?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
Many people said here that bull run will come, it seems that this was just a positive speculations trying to regain people's trust with crypto but it the end we're still frustrated. The actual market movements wasn't showing a pumping or active marker movements, it was just neutral right now. Everybody should prepare for what's best thing to come randomly. When we say hodle, then positive principles comes in and for sure failure can be avoided.
Aside of the positive speculation make by people in other to regain trust in crypto as you said, the crypto market bull run will come but people should all their hopes out of this market because there's nothing left in this year market so i think there's no need for people to be frustrated because the market will be back to old glory days sooner or later but not this year.
Merit: 1
It must be optimistic and always positive about the future, we must rise to a better life. Yesterday it could be said that the crypto market was neither healthy nor stable, and now we hope there is a miracle that can increase crypto prices. All of that has its time, so optimism and positive thinking are better.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Yup that is what I am and I believe many people are doing .With CIIE going and blockchain specifically VeChain getting some widespread interest in conference I hope it starts soon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Many people said here that bull run will come, it seems that this was just a positive speculations trying to regain people's trust with crypto but it the end we're still frustrated. The actual market movements wasn't showing a pumping or active marker movements, it was just neutral right now. Everybody should prepare for what's best thing to come randomly. When we say hodle, then positive principles comes in and for sure failure can be avoided.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
At this very crucial and difficult moments of cryptocurrency, it's not time to give up what has been established for years. Our dedicated is required here in order for all of us to become successful. When we acquire success, of course it's not an easy road to travel or walk with. There it comes many challenges to test our integrity and capabilities, so as we move forward with it our courage, faith, patience and more that what we can give in order to survive is really a definite solutions in order to suppress the current bull trap. Just stay calm, the bull run is going to come soon. Always stay positive no matter what happens, just keep holding your asset and don't dump it just for nothing.

Of course there is no better recourse but to stay positive at this very moment. As I have previously mentioned, this bear season will come to and end, its just a matter of time before we finally say farewell to the bears. So we need to stay positive because at the end of the day, we can go back and say to ourself, damn, I did good but not panicking and stayed focused and now I'm getting the reward.
Stay positive and keep calm will help us to drive a good result to our investment. But keeping on holding on our coins isn't be a big help for us and to the market cause it won't move prices if there is no transactions happen. We still need to move but we should never do selling in cheap, instead we set it on high price and there is no choice for buyers but to catch the prices we've been made.
You had a good sense mate, this will help a lot of traders to become more confident despite of the bearish market. We shouldn't catch those bid at low price, because that eventually drags or pull down the price into cheaper value. It doesn't provide a good effect to the marketplace, and you're going to make the situation worst so hodling should be observed properly.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518

Of course there is no better recourse but to stay positive at this very moment. As I have previously mentioned, this bear season will come to and end, its just a matter of time before we finally say farewell to the bears. So we need to stay positive because at the end of the day, we can go back and say to ourself, damn, I did good but not panicking and stayed focused and now I'm getting the reward.
Stay positive and keep calm will help us to drive a good result to our investment. But keeping on holding on our coins isn't be a big help for us and to the market cause it won't move prices if there is no transactions happen. We still need to move but we should never do selling in cheap, instead we set it on high price and there is no choice for buyers but to catch the prices we've been made.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
We are positive and must be positive ,yep its already 6-7 months ,we are waiting for bull but patience is the key, i belive and will be here anyway, it will come sopner or later.
6-7 months is not a long time, even it is only a short time for the market down. I am afraid that we need to wait longer to see the market increase, estimated about 1-2 next year for example

If the crypto currency does not meet a price increase within a period of 1-2 years, I only believe that crypto currency cannot growth properly and cannot adjust the needs of others in the future. Maybe the person who mentioned the crypto currency was a bubble, so he correctly predicted it. When looking at another place of investment for a period of one year the place of investment will increase, because everyone believes that the place of investment is functioning properly.
Merit: 11
To be patient, to stay calm, it's easy to say. But it's hard to do them.. Because people lose themselves when their money melts. It's really hard to be patient and calm, when you're like this. But in the end winners will be minority who are patient.
think about the people who invested at the end of 2017. They really tolerate the still very poor state of the cryptocurrency market. Only a real recovery of the cryptocurrency market will save the situation.
We are always waiting or expecting a bull run where what happen as of today still a minor pump. We always have to control our emotions when selling or trading our altcoins but we also have to avoid being blinded with that bull run because it could be a bull trap. It always happens so we have to observe the market in full attention. Hodl is always applicable but don't expect too much with HODL or you are missing an opportunity to earn more every single day.
Good news very well affects the state of the cryptocurrency market. In late October, the CME Group, a group of companies that includes the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, announced plans to launch Bitcoin futures trading. Economists consider the emergence of derivatives on bitcoin to be no less important than the appearance of the first futures in the 1960s of the last century, which then turned the entire financial world upside down.
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
To be patient, to stay calm, it's easy to say. But it's hard to do them.. Because people lose themselves when their money melts. It's really hard to be patient and calm, when you're like this. But in the end winners will be minority who are patient.
Pages:
Jump to: