Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull run will come, just hodle and stay positive! - page 7. (Read 1707 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
The price of the bitcoin is going up but it hard to predict if this trend will continue. There are some developmentsthat might might bring the bitcoin into another bullrun like the possible approval of ETF  nd the return of institutional investors. So I'll continue to hodl more and stay positive while waiting for the next bullrun because if you stay positive, the result will become positive too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
We are always waiting or expecting a bull run where what happen as of today still a minor pump. We always have to control our emotions when selling or trading our altcoins but we also have to avoid being blinded with that bull run because it could be a bull trap. It always happens so we have to observe the market in full attention. Hodl is always applicable but don't expect too much with HODL or you are missing an opportunity to earn more every single day.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Nov got a great start. most coin gaining around 10%-20%. if this persist, the bull will run longer and higher.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Come on, guys, we spread positive news around the world that bullrun will come this month, keep hold of altcoins if you can start buying bitcoin and potential altcoins like eth, xrp, xlm and other coin
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
It is true that we need to be positive and we need to hold our position. Cause market will increase very shortly. We are waiting almost 8-9 month. But I think good day will come again like 2017.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
There is no bullrun.

Some whales are pumping because of Bitcoin Cash hardfork.

Watch out we can see a very fast dump in no time.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
You're right, patience is the most important thing, do not panic.Many people hope that bull will come this year. But the signs do not show it.
Do not lose hope.The cryptographic market is unpredictable so the bull can come any time.
Activity: 434
I'm bullish on BTC because even my conservative estimate is almost exactly a 100% return on investment from the current level.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
ofcourse i agree with you. market is going down for 10 months. it is not a good time to cash out and exit. market is going to start recovering sooner or later. and i dont think market will go more down than this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
At this very crucial and difficult moments of cryptocurrency, it's not time to give up what has been established for years. Our dedicated is required here in order for all of us to become successful. When we acquire success, of course it's not an easy road to travel or walk with. There it comes many challenges to test our integrity and capabilities, so as we move forward with it our courage, faith, patience and more that what we can give in order to survive is really a definite solutions in order to suppress the current bull trap. Just stay calm, the bull run is going to come soon. Always stay positive no matter what happens, just keep holding your asset and don't dump it just for nothing.
Indeed, reinvesting into cheaper coins or other new ones now seems topical in order to recoup all losses over time. It is clear that it will take a lot of time, but this does not frighten lovers of a long holding.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Everyone is aware that bull run is just around the corner, fill up your bag with your favorite crypto hodl and just wait.. Everyone is waiting for the bull market to come
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
At this very crucial and difficult moments of cryptocurrency, it's not time to give up what has been established for years. Our dedicated is required here in order for all of us to become successful. When we acquire success, of course it's not an easy road to travel or walk with. There it comes many challenges to test our integrity and capabilities, so as we move forward with it our courage, faith, patience and more that what we can give in order to survive is really a definite solutions in order to suppress the current bull trap. Just stay calm, the bull run is going to come soon. Always stay positive no matter what happens, just keep holding your asset and don't dump it just for nothing.

Of course there is no better recourse but to stay positive at this very moment. As I have previously mentioned, this bear season will come to and end, its just a matter of time before we finally say farewell to the bears. So we need to stay positive because at the end of the day, we can go back and say to ourself, damn, I did good but not panicking and stayed focused and now I'm getting the reward.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Of course, we are sure that BULL RUN is coming...this is not a question of IF but a question of WHEN. And I think we really have to wait beyond 2018 for this to eventually happen. Right now, the market is not conducive for an uptrend movement in fact the value of the whole cryptocurrency market is going sideways. The problem for many is that they don't have the luxury of time...and this is quite true with me. So eventually by the time bull run is happening many can be left out...however this is how the market (true with any type of market) is working as part of its dynamics.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
it seems like you look very confident if bullrun is coming, of course I personally support what you say because obviously this is the goal of all people so that the value of their investment does not suffer continuous losses.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
There are times for the above and there are times below, so with patience we will reach the top and the crypto market is in a position to increase even though it's slow, so waiting to be patient is better. Bull run will be present so stay optimistic about this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
i remain positive and believe that someday a new bull run will happen, but i think it will not happen this year anymore. in my opinion, it will certainly take a long time for the next bull run.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
bitcoin reach 6500 usd again I think bitcoin is now ready to take off
Activity: 546
Your topic is only warming because you can not be sure that the bull run will happen. But the current exchange rate is rising, ETH has risen more than 4%, which can be seen as a sign of the market is recovering if the bull run occurs, the probability is high in November.
I think he has only a positive minded, even we know that all is unpredictable and things is come by surprise so its not bad at all to hope and keep the faith that the next bull run will come, so let us all positive and left the worry for crypto will dominate at the right time.
Activity: 406
Your topic is only warming because you can not be sure that the bull run will happen. But the current exchange rate is rising, ETH has risen more than 4%, which can be seen as a sign of the market is recovering if the bull run occurs, the probability is high in November.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I think is been long i have read as a moving piece am actually glad i came across it and thanks for it
Pages:
Jump to: