Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull run will come, just hodle and stay positive! - page 8. (Read 1707 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
In the past days volatility becomes higher market has been altering from grren to eed and vice versa, which is a really good sign that people are back. This will attract other investors and will add up to the factor, hodl tight guys the next bull run in coming.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
The year 2018 was pretty bad for cryptos, and frankly, it seems that ll go like this for a while .I think we'll see a new bull run in 2019. The first target for bitcoin should be to break $ 10,000, and then it will be easier.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
At this very crucial and difficult moments of cryptocurrency, it's not time to give up what has been established for years. Our dedicated is required here in order for all of us to become successful. When we acquire success, of course it's not an easy road to travel or walk with. There it comes many challenges to test our integrity and capabilities, so as we move forward with it our courage, faith, patience and more that what we can give in order to survive is really a definite solutions in order to suppress the current bull trap. Just stay calm, the bull run is going to come soon. Always stay positive no matter what happens, just keep holding your asset and don't dump it just for nothing.
We all know that if we hold our coins the chances that we are going to recover all the money that we lost are very real, but there is a huge problem and that is the uncertainty, people hate to not know what it's going to happen in the future and since we do not know when the market is going to recover most people have decided that they prefer to sell and lose money than to deal with that uncertainty.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Yes, I think everyone who is still here, of course, still believes it will come soon, and we can see that the altcoin price continues to persist and tends to rise day by day, maybe this is the beginning of everything we expect. Because morning will soon come to erase a tense night
Activity: 280
Yes, I believe the bullrun will add one more run, however we find that no one knows exactly when bullrun will come so it is the hardest, so please be patient. wait is
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
At this very crucial and difficult moments of cryptocurrency, it's not time to give up what has been established for years. Our dedicated is required here in order for all of us to become successful. When we acquire success, of course it's not an easy road to travel or walk with. There it comes many challenges to test our integrity and capabilities, so as we move forward with it our courage, faith, patience and more that what we can give in order to survive is really a definite solutions in order to suppress the current bull trap. Just stay calm, the bull run is going to come soon. Always stay positive no matter what happens, just keep holding your asset and don't dump it just for nothing.
To me the state of the market is not too bad that we should give up.  As a matter of fact no one were able to accurately predicts were the market was last year December.  When we were saying that bitcoin is going to go as high as $10,000 around September last year many said this is not possible but in December it goes as higher as $19000.  The current state is still bullish to long term investors. 
The bulls started the hunt? I think a fall is still possible in the near future, but then a prolonged rise in the price of cryptocurrency will begin.

What do you think are the most promising coins?
I think coins like ripple,  ethereum and litecoin are going to make significant progress in some months to come.  These coins are currently at the over sold area and I believe that there are going to rise in some days to come.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
I know that bullrun will come but when? LOL. There are less than 2 months till the end of this year but there is no signal of bullrun Smiley. I think we need to pray for stock market first cause it affect a lot to our crypto market. As long as stock market can rise back then our crypto market will follow stock market.
Activity: 518
There are so many members said the same thing like this and all of us have been waiting for bull run market for so long. Somebody said it would be in June, July, Sept,....at the moment it's November but nothing happen. I don't know how long we have to wait and don't know if this market can be able to retrieve or not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The bulls started the hunt? I think a fall is still possible in the near future, but then a prolonged rise in the price of cryptocurrency will begin.

What do you think are the most promising coins?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I'm also confident that we'll have a new buill run fairly soon. Signs are encouraging, we've had a long period of stability now, and there is a lot of support at current prices. I don't think it will match the huge bull run we had last year, but I do think that prices for good coins will rise considerably.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
I think big news will come soon. Things always happen at the end of the year and a big tendency to rise. Because I have been holding my tokens for a long time. I can't wait for the right moment to sell it.
Nowadays market condition is really unpredictable so I don't recommend to hold for tokens and coins because we are ready to adopt all the situation but whales are never support for crypto environment so all the investors are buy more crypto this dip this help for next bull run.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
I am very positive now and I am waiting the bull season nowadays. I think bull season will come in 3 months after this year but it will be not fast increasings or jumps. Firstly cryptocurrency's prices will go up slowly in 2-3 months and in March, we will see that fast increasing and jumps.

For bull run we might not have to wait till march and may be in this year itself you would see the prices soaring and making some buzz in the market. This would help everyone and those investor who had being holding now for almost a year will get the reward for it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
I am very positive now and I am waiting the bull season nowadays. I think bull season will come in 3 months after this year but it will be not fast increasings or jumps. Firstly cryptocurrency's prices will go up slowly in 2-3 months and in March, we will see that fast increasing and jumps.
Activity: 266
I think it's true that your words when BTC ran a fantastic price increase altcoin followed it and when BTC went down altcoin also went down, I believe that BTC will soon increase and we just have to wait for time then the altcoin will join
Activity: 215
I think big news will come soon. Things always happen at the end of the year and a big tendency to rise. Because I have been holding my tokens for a long time. I can't wait for the right moment to sell it.
Activity: 78
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
I really like your mindset mate. I'm also one of those hoping that bull run is on way before 2018 ends. That's why I'm not selling my altcoins. Patience is the key for success so don't be greed and don't panic. Everything is back to normal and everyone who believes in bull run this year will definitely rich before 2019 starts. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 14

I will say that everyone is waiting for that moment with crossed fingers, This time is the real test for patience. Some traders be tired of this situation and it seems that they will be happy with peanut only and this will be beneficial for the real giants of the market. Stay calm and hold tight is the call.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Everyone is already tired of seeing the eternal fall in this market. More than half a year has passed since the cryptocurrency began to fall. I hope that by the end of the year we will see growth, I really hope
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

You definitely a great hodler and Bitcoin believer based from your thoughts. I am hoping everyone will have a similar belief so that this technology would somehow continue to grow for the next more years. Though, there are circumstances that can't be avoided, it can't be prevented that someone will dump of some of their assets. What is good, even though we are facing difficulties since from the start of the year, we still continue to support and disseminate good news about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 568
We are positive and must be positive ,yep its already 6-7 months ,we are waiting for bull but patience is the key, i belive and will be here anyway, it will come sopner or later.

I believe that crypto will recover soon. It has been long months since the trend is red but patience is truly the key. It happened the last times so why can't it be repeated again now and in the future? It may take some time but for certain there is no reason that it won't happen. Just be patient and positive.

Precisely, patience is the only key for the great thrives in future. Bull run will difinitely come as long as we, investors, are positively motivating the accurate speculation. And we must be believing the possibilities of massive bullish will be repeated by this year.

I hope that those words having brilliant thoughts coming out all here will attract positive vibes, because as I've observed the arguments kept showing up here. We all had great ideas talking about patience and other motivational words just to please everybody, in order to remain solid in crypto. Sadly it wasn't a successful reality yet, and in fact we're excellent to say patience but the reality was very hard to apply due to bad market. Positivity is there already, but you can't control the real world of volatile cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: