Pages:
Author

Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published - page 21. (Read 359457 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The new CBX looks better. I like the active development team, and the project is very attractive. Please keep good work guy
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins

lol i am the only one?? come on guys its only 1 cbx and kills has been here long time , lol 1 cbx for 50 i am so happy please join guys

We now have another participant  Smiley

Anyone can enter the lottery anonymously. No need for any posts or details, just register your address by sending the entry fee. If you win, the jackpot amount will be sent directly back to the address you used to play.

yes Anyone can, enter the lottery anonymously. No need for any posts or details, just register your address by sending 1 cbx , its 50-50 chance for only 2 persons bahwaaa good luck
Activity: 750
Merit: 503

lol i am the only one?? come on guys its only 1 cbx and kills has been here long time , lol 1 cbx for 50 i am so happy please join guys

We now have another participant  Smiley

Anyone can enter the lottery anonymously. No need for any posts or details, just register your address by sending the entry fee. If you win, the jackpot amount will be sent directly back to the address you used to play.

m33
legendary
CBX BLOCK LOTTERY

I am happy to introduce the new CBX block lottery!

The world’s first blockchain PoSP ( Proof of Stake Participation ) lottery.

How to enter and how it works

*Entrants will enter into the lottery by sending an entry fee of 1 CBX to the block lottery jackpot address.

5pj7SuCTP3E1jfHDo6mybraDTExoWW9xUb

*Once entered they will then stake as normal using the address they have entered into the lottery.
*The qualifying period will run from 00:01am Saturday to 00:01am Friday.
*The starting block number which occurs on the Saturday at 00:01am will be recorded, and ending block number which occurs on the Friday at 00:01am will be recorded.
*The starting and ending block will be entered into the random number generator from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/simple-random-number-generator-with-history/9nblggh5g63z and the winning block number will be randomly selected.
*The entrant who staked the winning block, or staked the block closest to the winning block on either side of the block, wins the full jackpot balance.
*A screenshot of the generator showing the winning block will be posted.
*The full balance of the Jackpot address will be sent to the winning address.

Rules

*All entered addresses must have a maximum of 500 CBX balance, at the point of entry, and at all times during the qualifying period, until the ending block. If the balance goes above 500 CBX, (From any additional deposit, not including interest earned on staking), the address will be disqualified.
*Any amount below 500 CBX can be used to play.
*1 CBX must be sent to the Lottery Jackpot Address to enter into the lottery, and no refunds are given once entered.

FAQ

Q. I have more than 500 CBX in my wallet but I want to play, what can I do?
A. Generate a new address for yourself using your vault, then send up to 500 CBX to it. (Will transfer to your new address and show as ‘Payment to yourself’ and your vault balance won’t change).
Enable coin control features within the vault options, then select ‘inputs’ in the ‘send bullion’ tab, and select the address you wish to play with and click ‘ok’.

Q. Can I enter once the lottery has started?
A. Yes, you can enter the lottery at any time during the start and end times.

Q. Why is the a maximum of 500 CBX allowed in a playing address?
A. This is to make it much fairer for all entrants. Addresses with larger balances will stake many more blocks, giving an unfair advantage over those with smaller balances.

Q. When will the lottery be drawn?
A. The lottery will be drawn on Friday, after the ending block has been reached.

The Lottery will run from this Saturday the 21st of April 2018 at 00:01am GMT until Friday 27th April 00:01am GMT.

I will be adding 50 CBX to the jackpot balance.

Any further questions don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!!

lol killiz i love you men i will be join this lol so nice how do you get these ideas man, can i post this on twitter ?? for ppl to see and join,

so i move 501 to neww adress and send 1 from there ? correct

sent my 1 cbx txid dcbc353855a20fd21f9d84c65707743f934b958fd01785ce0cfdf62a5f968301 good luck guys

Yeah you got it! I see you're the only one entered at the moment  Cheesy

Yes you can post on twitter, print to canvas and hang from the nearest bridge, or write it across your chest and run naked through the streets. Whatever you like haha.

CBX BLOCK LOTTERY

*Entrants will enter into the lottery by sending an entry fee of 1 CBX to the block lottery jackpot address.

*Once entered they will then stake as normal using the address they have entered into the lottery.
*The starting block number which occurs on the Saturday at 00:01am will be recorded, and ending block number which occurs on the Friday at 00:01am will be recorded.
*The starting and ending block will be entered into the random number generator from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/simple-random-number-generator-with-history/9nblggh5g63z and the winning block number will be randomly selected.
*The entrant who staked the winning block, or staked the block closest to the winning block on either side of the block, wins the full jackpot balance.

Rules

*All entered addresses must have a maximum of 500 CBX balance, at the point of entry, and at all times during the qualifying period, until the ending block. If the balance goes above 500 CBX, (From any additional deposit, not including interest earned on staking), the address will be disqualified.
*1 CBX must be sent to the Lottery Jackpot Address to enter into the lottery, and no refunds are given once entered.

FAQ

A. Generate a new address for yourself using your vault, then send up to 500 CBX to it. (Will transfer to your new address and show as ‘Payment to yourself’ and your vault balance won’t change).
Enable coin control features within the vault options, then select ‘inputs’ in the ‘send bullion’ tab, and select the address you wish to play with and click ‘ok’.

A. This is to make it much fairer for all entrants. Addresses with larger balances will stake many more blocks, giving an unfair advantage over those with smaller balances.

A. The lottery will be drawn on Friday, after the ending block has been reached.

The Lottery will run from this Saturday the 21st of April 2018 at 00:01am GMT until Friday 27th April 00:01am GMT.

lol killiz i love you men i will be join this lol so nice how do you get these ideas man, can i post this on twitter ?? for ppl to see and join,

sent my 1 cbx txid dcbc353855a20fd21f9d84c65707743f934b958fd01785ce0cfdf62a5f968301 good luck guys

Yeah you got it! I see you're the only one entered at the moment  Cheesy

Yes you can post on twitter, print to canvas and hang from the nearest bridge, or write it across your chest and run naked through the streets. Whatever you like haha.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It looks like my Vault 3 Alpha 4 is on a fork, although my vault reports 13 peers at the moment.

looks like my vault (v3 alpha4) is also on a fork

We have identified the issue that led to this fork.
It turns out there is a slight difference in timestamp validations between v2 and v3 (mainly due to their different codebases), which in the end makes v2 reject a few rare instances of v3 blocks.
Vault v2's refusal to incorporate a single of those v3 blocks, at the same time that all Vaults v3 consider it good, ended up creating a fork.

We are currently working to fix this issue in v3 alpha ASAP. In the meantime, we recommend not using Vault v3 as it could end up in a fork, and you will have wasted all your staking time while in that fork.
Just to be clear, the fork does not affect Vault v2, and there is currently no problem in running it.

Thank you! You found that quickly! It's a good sign for the future of this coin when issues are solved quickly by the development team.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
It looks like my Vault 3 Alpha 4 is on a fork, although my vault reports 13 peers at the moment.

It turns out there is a slight difference in timestamp validations between v2 and v3 (mainly due to their different codebases), which in the end makes v2 reject a few rare instances of v3 blocks.
Vault v2's refusal to incorporate a single of those v3 blocks, at the same time that all Vaults v3 consider it good, ended up creating a fork.

We are currently working to fix this issue in v3 alpha ASAP. In the meantime, we recommend not using Vault v3 as it could end up in a fork, and you will have wasted all your staking time while in that fork.
Just to be clear, the fork does not affect Vault v2, and there is currently no problem in running it.

Okay, new version 3.0 alpha test with fix is testing now. Will update the community on progress as we go.

Excellent quick work by alex4j and malafaya, thanks guys!
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Thanks for the update Malafaya!
Activity: 490
Merit: 256

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
i can confirm there is a fork with many clients on it
i'll try to resync my vault from an older bootstrap file i have...
Activity: 7
My vault is clearly out of sync with the block chain explorer, since about 6 AM GMT, this morning.

I know how to fix my vault, but are the devs interested in any log data of my vault?

And if I'm right, there are at least 13 others with me on the fork...
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Great. I'm playing tonight. Smiley
m33
legendary
CBX BLOCK LOTTERY

Rules

FAQ

CBX BLOCK LOTTERY

*Entrants will enter into the lottery by sending an entry fee of 1 CBX to the block lottery jackpot address in green below.

Rules

FAQ

Hi Biglello,

I appreciate your redesign and want to thank you because you got me to buy in on Bullion besides the properties it has. I was hoping that if you have the time to create a new Reddit Header using your image of the Bullion coin the steel and teal looking one. Maybe making a bunch of them together like a chest thing or something. Idk whatever comes to your mind would be great. I would be willing to send you 25 CBX myself.

I don't know how much work this would be or if you have the time though.

Thank You
-Nicjobi
Nicjobi, [19.04.18 08:09]
Maybe Gem for the satoshi spot wouldn't be bad. It's short and concise maybe use diamond and other gems in spots too. It'd be a mix of precious metals and stones

Nicjobi, [19.04.18 08:09]
but sticking with the precious part

Nicjobi, [19.04.18 08:10]
oh or jewel for the satoshi spot

Nicjobi, [19.04.18 08:11]
or even moving bull/bulls to the satoshi spot because it would be mentioned more in the future for traders

I think maybe moving the term bull/bulls to the satoshi spot would be smart? because I'm thinking it will be used more in the future and ties into the projects name Bullion. thoughts?

I have always loved this part of thebiglellos post. I think Bullion didn't use this as their logo because of resolution issues. I think it needs to be used in some way.

Nicjobi, [19.04.18 07:13]
I will explain further

one sex

sec*

Nicjobi, [19.04.18 07:15]
So you guys have 1/100 of a CBX as a Bull I love it. But what are the names for the other spots like our satoshi spot. I original thought to propose gem but that isn't a precious metal. So I looked up other metals and think maybe each spot should be a precious metal name.

Nicjobi, [19.04.18 07:16]
To further go along use that image and make it different colors for each spot place and have the value tied to it when you hover over it. If possible create it where you can clicked and drag the coins to send to people or exchanges.

Nicjobi, [19.04.18 07:16]
the Smallest place should have a catchy ass name more than satoshi

Nicjobi, [19.04.18 07:18]
I would vote for that image being the value of a whole CBX. As the price increases which it will Bullion should start veering towards talking to the names of the other decimal spots to not detract from new investors
CBX is added to BitenTrade Exchange by nicjobi request

Appreciate It!

I hope that you can grow with us.
TvZ
Activity: 315
Merit: 251
Activity: 106
CBX is added to BitenTrade Exchange by nicjobi request
Pages: