Pages:
Author

Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published - page 20. (Read 359457 times)

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
hi guys do we have a signature  or avatar program for cbx would be a good time since we are re brand now
m33
legendary
if I prefer ethereum. Ethereum is a very new currency platform that was launched several years ago. Ethereum compared to ripple offers some very interesting tech facts. The platform runs on smart contracts, which is a very new revolutionary technology.

should be a ban button for these bots

the forum is still over run by these regardless of the merit system.

I don't think that the merit system is working, imo. People just don't use it: right now all merit does is simply making it impossible to most people to go beyond "member".

lol looking at this post i just notice that i am also same rank as you now, i didn't notice till today which is very nice , to celebrate this i will be give away some free cbx via twitter
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
if I prefer ethereum. Ethereum is a very new currency platform that was launched several years ago. Ethereum compared to ripple offers some very interesting tech facts. The platform runs on smart contracts, which is a very new revolutionary technology.

I don't think that the merit system is working, imo. People just don't use it: right now all merit does is simply making it impossible to most people to go beyond "member".
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
m33
legendary
The lottery has been drawn and the winning address is 5hgfQNbQVxPEarueDKo52J24D49uvJwgqh staking block 2377025

Draw and start/end block shown in image below.

I will send out the lottery Jackpot amount of 56 CBX sometime tommorrow.

Congratulations to the winner and thanks for taking part.

congrats to winner, sad i didnt win but will try again next round good work killz, will this be a on going thing , monthly or weekly ??

sorry my mistake it was my i didnt know my own address. i confirm that i got 56 cbx from killz thanks bud , when is the next round
m33
legendary
The lottery has been drawn and the winning address is 5hgfQNbQVxPEarueDKo52J24D49uvJwgqh staking block 2377025

congrats to winner, sad i didnt win but will try again next round good work killz, will this be a on going thing , monthly or weekly ??
TvZ
Activity: 315
Merit: 251
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
Lottery Jackpot paid to the winning address!

txid c1fbdbba4983f154643ef0c22e720cd5b4e990fec449073d5f818a59478261d8
legendary
I'm trying to sync the wallet, on a new desktop , after first run it starts to sync right away , but after using the bootstrap it stop sync even with 10++ connections

Are you using Vault 2 or Vault 3?

Syncing with Vault 2 cannot complete automatically, it needs loading the bootstrap file - you can find the links in the OP of this thread.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
I'm trying to sync the wallet, on a new desktop , after first run it starts to sync right away , but after using the bootstrap it stop sync even with 10++ connections

Hi someone from the dev team will get you some help on this but it might easier joining the Telegram and bringing this up there too. https://t.me/joinchat/FkBLVEimXQscVn1cetdd4g
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
legendary
Roadmap 2018 Development Update!

As promised, here is the report about where development of CBX stands at this moment. This report touches essential 2 aspects of software development: the basic Vault 3.0 code and the BPN coding development.

At my last post, I had highlighted the recent issue we had discovered while testing Vault 3.0, the reason for which we needed to compile a new "Alpha 5" version with this issue solved. Well, after some internal testing, it turns out we cannot yet publish the new Alpha 5 Vault for public testing, as we have found more problems that require our attention. This process should not take long as these problems have been clearly identified, so stay tuned for a new Vault 3.0 "alpha 5" in the coming days.

Regarding BPN, Alex4J is currently working on the custom, and distinct, difficulty calculation for the BPN block, which is a distinct value, separate from the main blockchain difficulty, and the validation that goes with it. This means that, if the block bpn is validated and authorized at a given time, a BPN queue client is permitted to generate a block and gain the reward.

A side note to coding development, we invite all Bullionaires to pay a visit to our new, rebranded, CBX Facebook page.

With the new name of CBX, "Bullion", comes a new look and URL for our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bullionCBX/, please pay us a visit and drop us a line!

Please like and follow our new facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bullionCBX/

And thank you to Killiz and his better half for stepping up to help run it!

Please like and follow our new facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bullionCBX/

I will make a Reddit post and thanks to both!

No problem at all.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3

I will make a Reddit post and thanks to both!
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

legendary
Roadmap 2018 Updated!

The development Roadmap for 2018 (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bullion-cbx-the-digital-precious-metal-2019-roadmap-published-951753) was updated, with a new look which is more in line with current rebranding effort, and new more realistic dates. A few items were added too, such as the new CBX website (which is indeed being worked on, as I write these lines).

Stay tuned also for a development update later this week, as we are working on a new alpha version for Vault 3 - we have identified some issues with alpha 4 that can cause forking of the CBX blockchain - which of course is something we really strive to avoid. New codebase Vault 3 is stronger with that aspect in general, but we have discovered some problems when Vault 3s are interacting with Vault 2s.

Enjoy the rest of the week, more news to come pretty soon!
m33
legendary
Less than 24 hours to go to enter the CBX Lottery https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35120470

If you have staked even a single block since 00:01am on Saturday 21st April GMT you are in with a chance of winning the balance of the lottery address.

The winning block number will be randomly drawn Friday 27th April after the qualifying period ends at 00:01 GMT on Friday.

Good luck to those that have entered!

hey there now got how many persons join this lotto program hope there is more than 3 ?? so to see how many persons i just look at the address and count how many 1 cbx was sent to it ??
Less than 24 hours to go to enter the CBX Lottery https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35120470

If you have staked even a single block since 00:01am on Saturday 21st April GMT you are in with a chance of winning the balance of the lottery address.

The winning block number will be randomly drawn Friday 27th April after the qualifying period ends at 00:01 GMT on Friday.

Good luck to those that have entered!
Pages:
Jump to: