Pages:
Author

Topic: Bump Bot : Automatically bumps your topic to keep it on top - page 2. (Read 799290 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
Please PM the forums where you want to use the bot, I will test it out and update you with the results and other details.

I have sent my PM to You. First of all, I want to know how your bot will work with Epochtalk, the forum software that We will switch to soon. It is especially important since it matters if I have to do anything when the switch happens or I can sit back and let the bot keep bumping.

UPDATE: OP answered the PM. Thank you for your answer!
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I`m interested will send you a PM few questions.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
How are the results of the tests, ak111in (tests with other forums)?
How much would it cost to expand the bot's functionality to other forums too?
How will the coming forum software change affect this bot's functionality?

I am sorry for wall of questions, but since it is a closed-source software and I was thinking of how I could enjoy such a software for my sales threads, I certainly am interested in this product's behavior.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
btc sent, waiting for script
Not received any bitcoin. Please post/pm your bitcoin address and a signed message from the address you have sent the bitcoins.

please answer me in the pm, the bot is not working
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

You're so lazey. Just log in to check on your thread and bump it yourself.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Can It be used on other websites / forums aswell or only on Bitcointalk?
Sounds interesting
Will need to test on other forums and update as necessary, currently it has been only tested on bitcointalk.

Let me know if it works on other websites i would be interested
Activity: 21
Can It be used on other websites / forums aswell or only on Bitcointalk?
Sounds interesting
Activity: 18
You need to bump up the price to at least 40-50 dollars. Sellers on here bump their topics so often moderators have to step in and lay down the rules. Don't settle for less man.
OP, could the bot be adapted by the end buyer to work with other forums as well?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain
So are you also using the bump bot too? Has anyone here checked whether the bot is safe and it won't steal our account information?

And since the op only has 2 posts what use is it selling the bot when he doesn't even respond to the questions posted since he started the thread.?

1. You can minimise the chance of information theft by using a newbie alt account, just like how ak111in did.
2. You should had read the thread more carefully. ak111in regularly responds to questions about his bot.
Activity: 250
So are you also using the bump bot too? Has anyone here checked whether the bot is safe and it won't steal our account information?

And since the op only has 2 posts what use is it selling the bot when he doesn't even respond to the questions posted since he started the thread.?
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
Do you need a vps to run this? or can it be run on a website?
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
I really don't understand the need for this bot. Most people on this forum come on at least once a day, can't you just bump it yourself? It just seems like a waste of money to me.
Don't buy it if you don't have a need for it. Make one if you can and know how. Buy this if you want your posts or threads bumped automatically even when you're on vacation.

Why buy, when you can get it for free here: https://github.com/buxlover/autobump
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I really don't understand the need for this bot. Most people on this forum come on at least once a day, can't you just bump it yourself? It just seems like a waste of money to me.
Don't buy it if you don't have a need for it. Make one if you can and know how. Buy this if you want your posts or threads bumped automatically even when you're on vacation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Hmmm. So if I buy the script from you, I can't resell it. But can I offer my services to bump other people's threads? Looks like a nice "business", LOL. (Yes, I have a server, this will also probably run fine in a cheap VPS.) And I forgot to ask, so it doesn't really need a browser?
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
It runs on PHP? I have to install PHP on my desktop/laptop? Will it work on a computer (VM) without a browser installed?
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
Aha, very cool. Posting here in case I need this service later. Is there any way to create multiple creative bumps and have them sent out randomly or it will just be 1 generic bump?

Example:

Bump!!!
Bomp???
Burmp!!!
Blump?!?!
Brump!!
Bamp!!!
Pages:
Jump to: