Pages:
Author

Topic: (Bustabit) How often do long streaks of red come? - page 5. (Read 616 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Does anyone have any idea how often let's say 15-20 red streak come and go? Would like people who have somewhat of an idea, thanks!

If there's a people can guess that for sure they became rich for betting on bustabit or in any platform but seriously those red streak is unpredictable that's why it's called gambling and just bet what you can afford to lose if you cannot take to lose in that games but maybe a simple analysis on the game result could help, remember big bank roll can prolong your games and give a high chances of winnings.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
 depends on what payout you play  .  lower payout less likely you can exprience those reds but higher payout , higher than 20 is possible for a 20 or more  reds   .  

in a rare occasion  , you can also get longer red strakes on lower payout even 2x .

crazy right  ? but that is possible   . that is called a bad luck   .  

my trick was i only do pre rolls with 0 or a small bet  , then i put my original bet and start hunting the high payout that i want   .
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Does anyone have any idea how often let's say 15-20 red streak come and go? Would like people who have somewhat of an idea, thanks!

You need to be more specific, bustabit is a crash game where you can choose which payout you are going to play.
15-20 red streak on which payout you are referring to? 2x, 3x, or higher or even lower than 2x?
I'm not a bustabit player as I do not really like crash game, but if you have stake account, then you can get the exact calculation about the odds of what you are looking for by using the chatbot.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: