Pages:
Author

Topic: bustadice – Dilution fee lowered to 1% - page 31. (Read 37207 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
Is this really the answer on why he removed it? Pretty sure that I dont really see any abuser on bustadice, I am only daily atleast on the site. Just watching some whale wagering on high roller and I dont really see anyone trying high multiplier with the faucet just like the other site. Also the faucet gives 1 bit if you claim it multiple times which is really low

Generally faucet abuse manifest as bots that claim the faucet and try turn it into a decent amount (e.g. all-in-bet at 100x two times in a row) and then immediately withdraw if they win. At least it my experience it's a bit of a waste of energy and a losing battle trying to deal with this. I think the two nicest solutions are just making sure your faucet is so much worse than others that it doesn't attract abuse, or just not have it at all.

I guess so but the 1 bit faucet from bustadice seems low enough already to be abused. It goes down gradually from 10 bits into 5 and then 1. With only 1 bits it just seems crazy to me that some people still tried to abuse it

Could we add live counter of how many people is online on the site daniel? I dont think that it is really something important to add but it shouldnt be hard and would be a nice addition

1 bit really low it is impossible for someone from 1bit will have a profit of x100 or more so it is not an issue for me. As what you have said adding counter for people online is not that important, then why they should add it? It can lure player?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Is this really the answer on why he removed it? Pretty sure that I dont really see any abuser on bustadice, I am only daily atleast on the site. Just watching some whale wagering on high roller and I dont really see anyone trying high multiplier with the faucet just like the other site. Also the faucet gives 1 bit if you claim it multiple times which is really low

Generally faucet abuse manifest as bots that claim the faucet and try turn it into a decent amount (e.g. all-in-bet at 100x two times in a row) and then immediately withdraw if they win. At least it my experience it's a bit of a waste of energy and a losing battle trying to deal with this. I think the two nicest solutions are just making sure your faucet is so much worse than others that it doesn't attract abuse, or just not have it at all.

I guess so but the 1 bit faucet from bustadice seems low enough already to be abused. It goes down gradually from 10 bits into 5 and then 1. With only 1 bits it just seems crazy to me that some people still tried to abuse it

Could we add live counter of how many people is online on the site daniel? I dont think that it is really something important to add but it shouldnt be hard and would be a nice addition
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

Good faucets are a nice idea but they generally just end up being a very large case of "this is why we can't have nice things".
legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886

legendary
what's going on to bustabit and bustadice???why faucet claims has been eliminated???is daniel getting a bankruptcy???

Probably because Daniel think that faucet serves no purposes at all But for the record I dont think that he is in bankruptcy or anything like that . Both bustabit and bustadice site's is in profit , he probably has alot of stake in the bankroll and not to mention the commission as well so he is very far from your accuse of being bankrupt
I don't think so, in fact Daniel has recently bought Bustabit and is now managing 2 similar games under him which means he is not in the verged of bankruptcy as he just have acquired a gambling site. The removal of the faucet as I see it is always about the separation of real players to the abusers, the latter are the ones who doesn't use their own money at all to play the game, which is really not a good business for them.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
what's going on to bustabit and bustadice???why faucet claims has been eliminated???is daniel getting a bankruptcy???

Probably because Daniel think that faucet serves no purposes at all But for the record I dont think that he is in bankruptcy or anything like that . Both bustabit and bustadice site's is in profit , he probably has alot of stake in the bankroll and not to mention the commission as well so he is very far from your accuse of being bankrupt
I don't think so, in fact Daniel has recently bought Bustabit and is now managing 2 similar games under him which means he is not in the verged of bankruptcy as he just have acquired a gambling site. The removal of the faucet as I see it is always about the separation of real players to the abusers, the latter are the ones who doesn't use their own money at all to play the game, which is really not a good business for them.
legendary

Activity: 173
Merit: 4
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
whether the investor has got a profit?

Is it that hard to visit the site you advertise? From bustadice.com/invest:

Though the loss would be higher as a commission is taken on each bet, and due to the dilution fee.
I often forget to open an investor section. and most importantly I just tested how fast the yarn responded to every question.  Grin

and this is proof that this thread is still alive. although there is rarely routine activity here
Activity: 528
Merit: 368
The migration of bustadice is complete and bustadice is back online.
Activity: 528
Merit: 368
bustabit and bustadice are moving to a new server location in order to alleviate the stability issue that bustabit in particular has had in the recent weeks. The move will hopefully also improve latency on bustabit for North American players. I'll post an update once the migration is complete.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
whether the investor has got a profit?

Is it that hard to visit the site you advertise? From bustadice.com/invest:

Though the loss would be higher as a commission is taken on each bet, and due to the dilution fee.
bustadice is getting famous. does this make any progress for the site? whether the investor has got a profit? or the players who get big profits? see a lot of money that do roll with large amount. I am very happy to see it. but I do not dare to gamble in the fund; D
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Investors are now positive again!  Cheesy

Come on Guys pull the rope into our side,Yahoo where are you?Just roll the dice again. Cheesy

Well the investors are now happy and good to see DarkStar_ with cheesy smile on his face. Grin

If you know yahoo's luck then you know that sooner or later he is going to win everything again. Im sure he will, he has been down alot of time but eventually when he gamble again he will win . If you stay on the site long enough, you might be able to see him in action.  Grin Whale action for the site plus it is amazing how much he had won so far
I think Yahoo is busy with managing the campaigns almost 90% of the signature campaigns which paying BTC are managed by only Yahoo so he may don't have enough time to roll the dices,but surely we can see that whale in the action when he has free time and will get profits again soon.
legendary

Come on Guys pull the rope into our side,Yahoo where are you?Just roll the dice again. Cheesy

Well the investors are now happy and good to see DarkStar_ with cheesy smile on his face. Grin

If you know yahoo's luck then you know that sooner or later he is going to win everything again. Im sure he will, he has been down alot of time but eventually when he gamble again he will win . If you stay on the site long enough, you might be able to see him in action.  Grin Whale action for the site plus it is amazing how much he had won so far
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"

Investors are now positive again!  Cheesy

after a few weeks the investor went into failure. may now be a positive start. see the profit growth there. but this still can not provide benefits for them. and probably now almost balanced from the defeat and victory of the players.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Congratulation to bustadice.com for good gambling site ever, I was thinking before bustadice it's worth to getting that  Wink Wink,

I'm proud to be a part from your signature campaign and my gambling site when I feel bored in my life Grin.

Very impressive 561 bits wagered ($4 USD!) that you have on your main gambling site  Tongue

wtf 561 bit? it seemed a huge amount for her  Grin . I suggest you never try to gamble if you do not understand it because it will be the beginning of your nightmare
But that amount is not a big amount to lose so he may try his luck once and he also part of bustadice signature campaign so he will receive weekly rewards too so just try it if he is lucky then he will earn lot. Cheesy

it is depends on the person some are loosing huge amount of bitcoin but for them it is a small amount , some like him he lose 561 bits small amount , maybe he gamble and trying to have a profit with that small amount , it is very impossible with that amount to last and have a good profit .

He didn't even lose 561 bits, if you read my post, you'd see that it's 561 bits wagered. He has a whopping 21 bits lost, so if you could do a basic fact check (I linked to his account!) before signature spamming posting, that would be great.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Congratulation to bustadice.com for good gambling site ever, I was thinking before bustadice it's worth to getting that  Wink Wink,

I'm proud to be a part from your signature campaign and my gambling site when I feel bored in my life Grin.

Very impressive 561 bits wagered ($4 USD!) that you have on your main gambling site  Tongue

wtf 561 bit? it seemed a huge amount for her  Grin . I suggest you never try to gamble if you do not understand it because it will be the beginning of your nightmare
But that amount is not a big amount to lose so he may try his luck once and he also part of bustadice signature campaign so he will receive weekly rewards too so just try it if he is lucky then he will earn lot. Cheesy
luck could be he can ,, do not ever try to gamble with the amount you will not be able to lose it ,, because gambling addicts start from trying with small numbers like you ,,. and that in the end it will destroy its life ,,, if you want to gamble ,, you still have to learn a lot of knowledge about gambling ,, good luck

What knowledge that you really need to have? I do not think that you need to have knowledge about gambling because that is not really needed to gamble, luck is the most important thing when you do it. And without it, you will always be losing such a great amount. Let say you have knowledge and you know how to outcome this theoretically but no luck support you and this will also fail you too
that's what I mean .. and maybe some people here just think luck ,, literally or outline, it's really crucial, but it will be useless when they can not control themselves and just get stuck in the gambling world, ,, but I think bustaddice always give big luck to many players
Activity: 980
Merit: 261

wtf 561 bit? it seemed a huge amount for her  Grin . I suggest you never try to gamble if you do not understand it because it will be the beginning of your nightmare

it is depends on the person some are loosing huge amount of bitcoin but for them it is a small amount , some like him he lose 561 bits small amount , maybe he gamble and trying to have a profit with that small amount , it is very impossible with that amount to last and have a good profit .
Pages:
Jump to: