Pages:
Author

Topic: bustadice – Dilution fee lowered to 1% - page 35. (Read 37207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
There is a good whale action right now if you guys are reading this, heads to bustadice and see yahoo's wagering with his high multiplier. He managed to get 159 btc profit right now and is wrecking the whole bankroll -106 btc for the investor right now  Grin. It was a good experience to witness whale playing while bitcoin price is tanking

https://bustadice.com/player/yahoo62278
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
And I have a question too all the people can make instant withdrawals at the same time?

Yes, the number of instant withdrawals is not limited in any way. If a withdrawal is instant, it just means that it is processed immediately.
Thank you for clarified my doubt,but then why it is just happened for only one user ?

Anyway I never faced issues like these and I always do instant withdrawals and only few times I made low fee withdraws but still it confirmed me in few minutes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"

OK, I read what you said to mean you didn't use instant withdrawal. That as the name implies should be instant. I've had waits varying from 30 mins to 12hrs on a slow withdrawal so I assumed that was what you were talking about. What do you mean by it's unavailable, do you get some error message when you try an instant withdrawal?

When I withdraw I can't tick that instant withdrawal option and it looks disabled at the time or some other persons already doing instant withdrawal.

I think this happened due to the site maintenance maybe but I always doing instant withdraws in bustadice and the option is always available for me.

And I have a question too all the people can make instant withdrawals at the same time?
if the site is under maintenance. maybe it will happen to all users when we will do the withdrawal, but I think this complaint only comes from one user user. or maybe he's new in bustadice so do not know how to make a withdrawal

I don't think it is a new-user thing, he is on bustadice campaign for quite sometime now and probably already did some few withdrawals himself. personally I think its because of some sort of wallet related maintenance but still as long as he recieved his money its not a problem anymore
Yeah,I am not a new user I did so many withdrawals before the instant as well as low fee transactions but this is my first ever problem like that and now the instant transaction is available now.But It is strange that anyone other than me aced any problems like there.Quite strange Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

OK, I read what you said to mean you didn't use instant withdrawal. That as the name implies should be instant. I've had waits varying from 30 mins to 12hrs on a slow withdrawal so I assumed that was what you were talking about. What do you mean by it's unavailable, do you get some error message when you try an instant withdrawal?

When I withdraw I can't tick that instant withdrawal option and it looks disabled at the time or some other persons already doing instant withdrawal.

I think this happened due to the site maintenance maybe but I always doing instant withdraws in bustadice and the option is always available for me.

if the site is under maintenance. maybe it will happen to all users when we will do the withdrawal, but I think this complaint only comes from one user user. or maybe he's new in bustadice so do not know how to make a withdrawal

I don't think it is a new-user thing, he is on bustadice campaign for quite sometime now and probably already did some few withdrawals himself. personally I think its because of some sort of wallet related maintenance but still as long as he recieved his money its not a problem anymore
Activity: 742
Merit: 253

"STAY IN THE DARK"

(…)

Yeah for me also it never happened and even when I withdrew the bits with low fee it confirmed in less than two hours.But now the instant withdrawal option is available for me.

That's strange. The instant withdrawal option specifically has never been disabled. In fact, it's enabled by default.
For me also it looks strange why it was happened to me only. Huh Or any one faced the same issue as mine?

Okay I will screenshot it if that happens to me again. Smiley
Activity: 528
Merit: 368

Yes, the number of instant withdrawals is not limited in any way. If a withdrawal is instant, it just means that it is processed immediately.

(…)

Yeah for me also it never happened and even when I withdrew the bits with low fee it confirmed in less than two hours.But now the instant withdrawal option is available for me.

That's strange. The instant withdrawal option specifically has never been disabled. In fact, it's enabled by default.

"STAY IN THE DARK"

Waiting for 30 minutes or one hour is not a problem but for me it takes 20 hours to get queued so I'm little bit shocked because it never happened to me before.And instant withdrawal option is not available for me when I did transaction,so i thought that site was under maintenance.

I just explained to you that you have to wait for the next instant withdrawal to be requested so you cannot control or predict how long that will be. If you don't believe me hover your mouse over the 'i' next to the 'Instant withdrawal' checkbox on the withdrawal page.

believe me, this never happens to me, as long as i make an instant withdrawal in bustadice, it always works and there is no problem at all, it seems there is something wrong with your withdrawal step so the instant withdrawal does not work. you must be more careful to make withdrawals
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Waiting for 30 minutes or one hour is not a problem but for me it takes 20 hours to get queued so I'm little bit shocked because it never happened to me before.And instant withdrawal option is not available for me when I did transaction,so i thought that site was under maintenance.

I just explained to you that you have to wait for the next instant withdrawal to be requested so you cannot control or predict how long that will be. If you don't believe me hover your mouse over the 'i' next to the 'Instant withdrawal' checkbox on the withdrawal page.

believe me, this never happens to me, as long as i make an instant withdrawal in bustadice, it always works and there is no problem at all, it seems there is something wrong with your withdrawal step so the instant withdrawal does not work. you must be more careful to make withdrawals

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

"STAY IN THE DARK"
Yesterday I made an withdrawal from my bustadice account,it takes too much time to get into queued but I never waited this much long before.

So is this just normal or the site was under maintenance or something?
How long did you waiting, mate? I also encountered that but it takes about 30-45 minutes waiting for withdrawal I think that is okay because I'm not in hurry. Maybe at that time have a sort maintenance but that's opinion only the management team will answer your question or maybe blockchain at that time have a problem. For me, i don't have a problem no matter it takes 4-5 hours waiting as long as I can claim my withdrawing bits to bitcoin.

Yesterday I made an withdrawal from my bustadice account,it takes too much time to get into queued but I never waited this much long before.

If you want your bitcoins to transferred immediately then you should opt for an instant withdrawal but if someone already made an instant withdrawal then you need to wait for his transaction to get completed first because sometimes the instant transaction tab is available.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206

How long did you waiting, mate? I also encountered that but it takes about 30-45 minutes waiting for withdrawal I think that is okay because I'm not in hurry. Maybe at that time have a sort maintenance but that's opinion only the management team will answer your question or maybe blockchain at that time have a problem. For me, i don't have a problem no matter it takes 4-5 hours waiting as long as I can claim my withdrawing bits to bitcoin.

If you opt for the slow withdrawal method there is no queue or fixed period of time. The next time someone requests an instant withdrawal yours will be batched with it. This makes it pure luck as to how long you will wait.
"STAY IN THE DARK"

Activity: 528
Merit: 368
Due to an unresolved issue the friends tab in the wager history is temporarily disabled. It will return over the next few days.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
The dilution fee has been lowered from 10 % to 1 %. Investors that have paid more in dilution fees than they have gained have been refunded the difference in fee rate.

Thats really a good news. Looking forward to invest simply because the site seems legit and the owners and developers seem very hardworking.
I am also looking forward to invest on the bustadice soon,I clearly read all the details about investing on bustadice site,you also can invest on it guys the minimum amount to invest is affordable for everyone.Really bustadice is getting popular I can see more players are coming to the site,but sadly I never had time to play this week because of busy with my job hope to play in the coming week regularly and also looking to have fun on chat box. Cheesy
I haven't had a chance to visit the site either and will be having time this week to explore the site as well.
As I read on your previous post earlier, the minimum investment amount is 0.01btc which doesn't seem to be that much and with the inclusion of the dilution fee being dropped from 10% to 1% this gives us more incentive to look into doing this now.
Thanks bustadice! Smiley
The dilution fee has been lowered from 10 % to 1 %. Investors that have paid more in dilution fees than they have gained have been refunded the difference in fee rate.

Thats really a good news. Looking forward to invest simply because the site seems legit and the owners and developers seem very hardworking.
I am also looking forward to invest on the bustadice soon,I clearly read all the details about investing on bustadice site,you also can invest on it guys the minimum amount to invest is affordable for everyone.Really bustadice is getting popular I can see more players are coming to the site,but sadly I never had time to play this week because of busy with my job hope to play in the coming week regularly and also looking to have fun on chat box. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: