Pages:
Author

Topic: bustadice – Dilution fee lowered to 1% - page 33. (Read 37207 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
90% of the posts on this forum are content free, written in broken English by people who only want to increase their post count so they can collect money from signature ad campaigns. It makes the forum not worth reading any more.

thank you for this posting because if I would have written this I would get a shit storm to stop the FUD

Chapeau!
what are you talking about? did you guys not read that this is a bustadice thread? please discuss elsewhere to discuss post and forum issues, here we are just to discuss bustadice. sorry i rebuked you guys, this is just to curb our threads,
Well, relax mate. chill.. Grin Grin

Yes, you are right since we are in a bustadice signature campaign participants and this is our thread to discuss bustadice by bringing ads in here or discussing in bustadice updates. It is different from altcoins discussion and bitcoin discussion that we could stop the FUD news about bitcoin. We are here talking about the development of bustadice and possible strategy to easy win in this gambling site.
If you feel that your post did not contribute don't hesitate to continue posting in here your just wasting your time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
90% of the posts on this forum are content free, written in broken English by people who only want to increase their post count so they can collect money from signature ad campaigns. It makes the forum not worth reading any more.

thank you for this posting because if I would have written this I would get a shit storm to stop the FUD

Chapeau!
what are you talking about? did you guys not read that this is a bustadice thread? please discuss elsewhere to discuss post and forum issues, here we are just to discuss bustadice. sorry i rebuked you guys, this is just to curb our threads,
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
i only play at sites with the letters "W-I-N" in domain name

can you assure that name will makes you rich ?

You're talking to jpcfan. His post was clearly a joke.

You've ruined the fun. I so love watching people argue with a joke.

lol i know, doog ruined all the fun this thread would have gotten the next 2 days Cool
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
If anyone's interested in investing a large sum into the bankroll, I have an account with 70 btc worth of dilution credits that I want to sell.

It will save you from having to pay the 1% fee.

We can use escrow for the transaction. Contact me at [email protected] if you're interested.

what is the min you sell? or only the 70 BTC

thx
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
If anyone's interested in investing a large sum into the bankroll, I have an account with 70 btc worth of dilution credits that I want to sell.

It will save you from having to pay the 1% fee.

We can use escrow for the transaction. Contact me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Edit: I've divested from bustadice.com, there are no more dilution credits so the account is no longer for sale.
I still have an account on bustabit.com with 170 btc dilution credits that I'm selling.
If you're interested, email me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
That is why the merit system came,spammers will get stuck at their rank forever. Cheesy

But mostly they only post in bitcoin discussions and speculation so other sections may contents worth to read.But these can be only stopped if there is no more signature campaigns or the campaign managers needs to be very picky with their participants then the spammers will fade away.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

Chapeau!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Ohh is it? So the fun was over. Sad

But I have a question is these posts are not considered as spam?If yes then he will get Ban right?

Then Why no action against him.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

can you assure that name will makes you rich ? And can you also prove that with the domain name W-I-N will give you a multi million profit or maybe to taste the win ?

And can you site also a name that has L-U-C-K will put you on the leader boards ?

Because here in "Busta" many were gain couple of BTC i think that is the true luck.
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Is there any gambling site which can give you 100% of winning history even if the site name domain with WIN?
If you want to play just play and it is a dice game so just luck will give you win the name won't Tongue
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
does the name affect the game? although the site has the name W-I-N dimension that does not necessarily affect your proliferation to gamble there, very strange
I just met someone like you this time. Can you show your victory history? when you run into a site that has a W-I-N dominant name?
Wowww,so you always win while playing in that gambling site. Cheesy

Gambling win is just a matter of luck so name of the site has nothing to do with,but the people who believes numerology may selects the particular site to play.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
"STAY IN THE DARK"
I'm sorry, but I can't feel bad for anyone that loses money on "Bust"adice... Worst name I've ever seen of any Bitcoin-based service.

I've always been amazing people fuck with an url that is so bad.

In gambling 9 out of 10 people losing their money so the name of the site has no role with the players and the game.But bustadice is basically dice gambling site so they may added dice to it.
But bustadice offers the best service in their kind and no problem with paying the winners even the big amount will be paid instantly,so I want you to try bustadice then you will also love this site.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I'm sorry, but I can't feel bad for anyone that loses money on "Bust"adice... Worst name I've ever seen of any Bitcoin-based service.

Each person got it's own way to attract people, some people used difficult and cool name so people can attract to the site, some people used unique name so people can remember the site, and the bustadice name is fine and easy to remember, but the most important thing is the legitimate and the inside feature, once you played you will know that there are a lot of good things inside that site
Yeah,Bustadice has no problem while paying the rewards to the players for the proof he can scroll up a little more to know how much the said paid for a single player.So name has nothing to do with the inside features available.
what is the relationship with the name? as long as this site runs well and always pays the players ,, this is cool site ,, and bustadice name i think is a cool name and so its good service..bustadice will always be the favorite dice gambling place

Each person got it's own way to attract people, some people used difficult and cool name so people can attract to the site, some people used unique name so people can remember the site, and the bustadice name is fine and easy to remember, but the most important thing is the legitimate and the inside feature, once you played you will know that there are a lot of good things inside that site
Yeah,Bustadice has no problem while paying the rewards to the players for the proof he can scroll up a little more to know how much the said paid for a single player.So name has nothing to do with the inside features available.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

Pages:
Jump to: