Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Butterfly Labs New 600GH "Mining Card" - RED FLAGS?!?! - page 20. (Read 47772 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
The best part is BFL denying there's issues, denying Paypal is providing returns, denying the BBB/other entities are starting to probe.. trying to sweep up the mess on their forums.. oh man

Good to see you get your money back. I guess denial isn't going to keep the money in their pockets.

That's why I was banned from their entire site, forever, as soon as I started complaining.  That's when I realized it was time to get my money back.

When they press charges on all the active crooks:  Sonny, Josh and even Jody, I will pay for my own flight to be there to testify now I was treated and how a dozen emails went unanswered and how they lied so many times I lost track.

Biggest crooks I have ever seen in many years.  Those who ordered "the Monarch" will never see it.  These losers will go bankrupt very soon.  The monarch was their last Ponzi scheme move to ship out enough product to say: "hey, we tried."

Never entrust your money to an ex-con like Sonny.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
The best part is BFL denying there's issues, denying Paypal is providing returns, denying the BBB/other entities are starting to probe.. trying to sweep up the mess on their forums.. oh man

Good to see you get your money back. I guess denial isn't going to keep the money in their pockets.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Got my $6,000 back from PayPal.  F-U Butterfly Labs, ya scamming lying thieves.

If anyone has any problems, use this guy.  He got my money in literally 24 hours.  Just send him an email.

Hahahahahahhaa.

tripjammer: @Vlad2Vlad777: he have not gotten your paypal money back from BFL? Email this guy at [email protected] he is high up. I'm the email put in all your paypal transaction numbers to BFL that you want refunded. They will refund everything including the 2gh/s upgrade and even cables. Do it now bro before BFL runs out of money...

Good luck!!!

Edit:

I altered David's email to prevent troll attacks.  
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Good for you! Invest wisely now. No sense getting burned twice. Good luck with your projects

Yeah.  I'm buying a shitload of ixCoin and probably gonna keep 10 BTC on ice until the ETF gets here soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Good for you! Invest wisely now. No sense getting burned twice. Good luck with your projects
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I dont know if this has been speculated on yet. But I saw an interesting point in an article or comment of article(cant remember). But this could be BFL simply reselling cointerra's asics but in a PCIe formfactor. Since each ASIC chip from cointerra does about 500GH... BFL could be buying them, slightly OC'n them.. assemble board & sell....

If this is the case and cointerra delivers on time, BFL could easily get this product delivered in time.

Cointerra already said they won't ship chips which would compete with their customers.  But they may be able to get 28nm chips from KNC but who knows.  Either way, BFL will be way late.

Better to simply say they have NOTHING so that means they will ship NOTHING. Till they show anything of substance the probability of shipping anything is ZERO.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I dont know if this has been speculated on yet. But I saw an interesting point in an article or comment of article(cant remember). But this could be BFL simply reselling cointerra's asics but in a PCIe formfactor. Since each ASIC chip from cointerra does about 500GH... BFL could be buying them, slightly OC'n them.. assemble board & sell....

If this is the case and cointerra delivers on time, BFL could easily get this product delivered in time.

Cointerra already said they won't ship chips which would compete with their customers.  But they may be able to get 28nm chips from KNC but who knows.  Either way, BFL will be way late.
Activity: 322
"Josh has said he doesn't even expect KnC to ship on time."

typical for Josh. The emperor has no clothes. BFL are pathologically late and never ship anything on time!

You got to realise that KNC is basically ORSOC for all intense and purposes. ORSOC are doing all the work andf KNC is just the design side. ORSOC are a proper 15+ year maker of..... FPGA's & ASICS! Unlike the BFL cowboys these people work to tight dead lines and deliver! They already have access to other companies they need unlike BFL ever as. Infact, ORSOC do not spread there production all over the country and have to ship it 10 times before its finally assembled at the cost of time and money!

As ive stated before, KNC have e-mailed people who ordered with when there units are arriving, The person i know is expecting mid sept and i see no reason why he wouldn't as he was first day order and paid right up.

As for josh... Shit...Bottom....Shoe!
Unless BFL just has to slap a BFL sticker on a working miner box from a competitor your theory is only sound that BFL would get the Chips on time.
Then BFL would certainly be late in board design, firmware, case, power supply....

need i say more?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
"it doesn't seem like BFL got the memo" nor have some of its very desperate pre-order clients transferring from a never ending Single and Minirig orders to more the same with pre-order Monarch.

Unfortunately the greed in bitcoin is pervasive on both sides of the transactions.

I wish I was back in university again. BFL and Bitcoin would make an excellent term paper fodder.

I agree but you can't compare someone for working out of greed compared to a corporation screwing their employees out of greed.

That's what we have here.  People gave their hard earned money out of greed and there's nothing wrong with that.  While BFL took their money and made promises which even to this day they haven't delivered. 

In this case the corporation's greed is more pervasive and much more evil than the greed of the consumer.
"Josh has said he doesn't even expect KnC to ship on time."

typical for Josh. The emperor has no clothes. BFL are pathologically late and never ship anything on time!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just imagine how upset BFL monarch pre-order customers are going to be when october rolls around and 99% of them don't get cards, while KnC is shipping.

They've already said most wont get units until February (Just not on the front page, I guess).  Josh has said he doesn't even expect KnC to ship on time.

You're assuming 1% Monarchs will ship in October.

I say there's a zero chance of that happening.  As feb is also a wet dream.  We're dealing with BFL here.  There's no sign that they've started caring about their customers therefore au goals are most likely bullshit.

And I too think the musical chairs will stop with the monarch by next summer. They're gonna lose way too many orders and customers to KNC and Cointerra.  That's where my future orders are going as long as they ship on time or close to it.

You're right.  I should have said "99% or more".  Grin.  However, even if they do what they say they're going to do, the vast majority of orders won't even start to ship until feb.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Just imagine how upset BFL monarch pre-order customers are going to be when october rolls around and 99% of them don't get cards, while KnC is shipping.

They've already said most wont get units until February (Just not on the front page, I guess).  Josh has said he doesn't even expect KnC to ship on time.

You're assuming 1% Monarchs will ship in October.

I say there's a zero chance of that happening.  As feb is also a wet dream.  We're dealing with BFL here.  There's no sign that they've started caring about their customers therefore their goals are most likely bullshit.

And I too think the musical chairs will stop with the monarch by next summer. They're gonna lose way too many orders and customers to KNC and Cointerra.  That's where my future orders are going as long as they ship on time or close to it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

They've already said most wont get units until February (Just not on the front page, I guess).  Josh has said he doesn't even expect KnC to ship on time.
"it doesn't seem like BFL got the memo" nor have some of its very desperate pre-order clients transferring from a never ending Single and Minirig orders to more the same with pre-order Monarch.

Unfortunately the greed in bitcoin is pervasive on both sides of the transactions.

I wish I was back in university again. BFL and Bitcoin would make an excellent term paper fodder.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Let the competition take down BFL. BFL have little business sense and have failed on every business plan and timeline they ever set forth.

No need to join BFL in illegal activities. I just feel sorry for all the victims: Clients &  BFL minimum wage workers who will be left without hardware or jobs in a bout 4 months time.

Monarch is just another vaporware that won't see the light of day because the competition this time is a plenty and ferocious.

The pre-order game is going the way of the DoDo bird and when 500 ghash miners will be ready to ship and in stock nobody is going to be sending anymore money BFL's way.

hey Josh! I have news for you. You can't run a Pyramid scheme when the competition has the same product in stock Smiley

I agree 100%.

I don't think anyone here is serious about an ASICS adventure.  Lol.

People are just venting or maybe fantasizing.  Like who wouldn't want to have 15 minutes alone in an appl store.  Or in an ASICS plant. 

Now that competition is here no more monopoly arrogance - but it doesn't seem like BFL got the memo.  They're still acting like they're the only game in town.
Let the competition take down BFL. BFL have little business sense and have failed on every business plan and timeline they ever set forth.

No need to join BFL in illegal activities. I just feel sorry for all the victims: Clients &  BFL minimum wage workers who will be left without hardware or jobs in a bout 4 months time.

Monarch is just another vaporware that won't see the light of day because the competition this time is a plenty and ferocious.

The pre-order game is going the way of the DoDo bird and when 500 ghash miners will be ready to ship and in stock nobody is going to be sending anymore money BFL's way.

hey Josh! I have news for you. You can't run a Pyramid scheme when the competition has the same product in stock Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
If i wasn't 5,000 miles away i'd be in  Roll Eyes

Lol.  Did I mention our syndicate pays for intercontinental travel if it's "job" related?  Ha!

Activity: 322
If i wasn't 5,000 miles away i'd be in  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: