Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 128. (Read 415652 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 02, 2013, 04:59:54 PM
The only thing we should care about is whether BFL actually ships their product to the people who have paid for it. We should close this thread and open a new thread for people to post reviews and pictures of their ASIC miners.

I would really be curious to hear feedback from someone here whom would actually have received a BFL ASIC they have ordered.
Is there anyone?

I feel the same
Activity: 41
May 02, 2013, 01:27:32 AM

I would really be curious to hear feedback from someone here whom would actually have received a BFL ASIC they have ordered.

Is there anyone?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
May 02, 2013, 12:35:32 AM
Hope they will deliver the asic devices as soon as possible, so the miners which is mining LTC or FTC will get more profit
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008
CEO of IOHK
May 02, 2013, 12:29:06 AM
Already have, many times.  But you know this already.

And this is where you say, we are sorry.

Too fatty.

You have not lived until you've had fried alligator tail from an overweight cajun cook:

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
May 02, 2013, 12:25:13 AM
Good thing I'm not an ex-con then, huh?

Never said you were nor is it relevant to this discussion. You guys got a lot of product to ship and some magic ASICs to design to make up for the crap you've pulled. If you do, then I'll say I was wrong. You deserve that much. But will you at least once say you are sorry for the delays?

Already have, many times.  But you know this already.

Oh?  I will be in FoCo in a month or two, I expect flowers and a box of chocolates.  Dinner at Jax is suitable, unless you want something more upscale.

You like alligator?

Too fatty.
legendary
CEO of IOHK
May 02, 2013, 12:18:38 AM

Never said you were nor is it relevant to this discussion. You guys got a lot of product to ship and some magic ASICs to design to make up for the crap you've pulled. If you do, then I'll say I was wrong. You deserve that much. But will you at least once say you are sorry for the delays?

Oh?  I will be in FoCo in a month or two, I expect flowers and a box of chocolates.  Dinner at Jax is suitable, unless you want something more upscale.

You like alligator?
legendary
May 02, 2013, 12:14:51 AM

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and I leave the burden of redemption on him. If BFL ships, then I will congratulate them personally. 

Oh?  I will be in FoCo in a month or two, I expect flowers and a box of chocolates.  Dinner at Jax is suitable, unless you want something more upscale.

legendary
CEO of IOHK
May 02, 2013, 12:12:03 AM
I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and I leave the burden of redemption on him. If BFL ships, then I will congratulate them personally. 
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
May 02, 2013, 12:01:28 AM
Josh's history doesn't have any impact on this issue. The only thing we should care about is whether BFL actually ships their product to the people who have paid for it. We should close this thread and open a new thread for people to post reviews and pictures of their ASIC miners.

The fact someone has scammed in the past is highly indicative of someone likely to scam in the present.  Scammers scam.  It's what they do.
legendary
CEO of IOHK
May 01, 2013, 11:42:30 PM
Josh's history doesn't have any impact on this issue. The only thing we should care about is whether BFL actually ships their product to the people who have paid for it. We should close this thread and open a new thread for people to post reviews and pictures of their ASIC miners.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 01, 2013, 11:22:37 PM
I heard Josh is a ex convict, is this true?
Activity: 12
May 01, 2013, 10:50:38 PM
This is really sad. I guess if there's a way to take advantage of people, someone will find it.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
May 01, 2013, 10:31:32 PM

Is there anyone?
Activity: 9
May 01, 2013, 09:28:37 PM
lol

I'm looking for some ASICs to buy. I hope to find someone that sell his Avalon order at a reasonable price...

BUT NEVER i will buy an order of BFL ASICs, or buy something directly from BFL. This could be the biggest scam site ever seen on web.
I really don't know what was thinking about, people who bought from BFL...
Activity: 7
May 01, 2013, 09:00:04 PM
Got my "Butterfly Labs Shipping Update" email earlier today. Their servers have been rather unresponsive for the last few hours. Not so bad at the moment. So if these guys can turn out a Application Specific Integrated Circuit for Bitcoin mining maybe they could turn out an Apache/MySQL chip? They'd probably make more on than than Bitcoin! Are they offering stock options?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
May 01, 2013, 06:04:32 PM

Even I am interested in getting a BFL device, but what worries me the most is the future of the BTC. If you look at the markets, they are currently down by more than 25% on the last 24hrs average price.

If you are not confident of the future of Bitcoin, you should probably steer clear (of any Asic and possibly of Bitcoin entirely unless you just like gambling).
legendary
CEO of IOHK
May 01, 2013, 05:36:51 PM
I noticed. I just tried to log in.
Activity: 224
May 01, 2013, 05:34:26 PM
The current generation of hardware doesn't really any other uses, unless you have another alt coin or application that does double round SHA256. 

Seems your " we are shipping" email crashed the server Cheesy
Sou
Activity: 210
(Bitcoin related text here)
May 01, 2013, 04:36:53 PM
Like many of you i was just thinking about BFL the other day. If it did all turn out to be a big scam they could easily take a run with the money, but i don't believe they would make it that far for that long. When you steal from that many people you're really taking a gamble on who you're taking from. Many of the people in the BTC game right now aren't exactly the most wholesome bunch; drug dealers, malicious software developers, and people that make their livings in the financial underbelly...i would not steal their money. People know who the heads over at BFL are, and that's dangerous. Sure, they could steal a few million but they would have to live the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders.
legendary
May 01, 2013, 03:49:34 PM
The current generation of hardware doesn't really any other uses, unless you have another alt coin or application that does double round SHA256. 

Jump to: