Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 44. (Read 415652 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 15, 2013, 04:54:38 PM
yeah I wouldn't order from them
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 15, 2013, 04:48:49 PM
Is there a current list which status of deliveries?
http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/ has shipping statuses.
Wed
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1018
September 15, 2013, 04:42:25 PM
Is there a current list which status of deliveries?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
September 15, 2013, 03:17:46 PM
Mining rigs are the worst scam in the Bitcoin community, thinking logically what prevents the manufacturers from premining with their own rigs, upping the difficulty to a significant point where it is no longer incredibly profitable to mine with their own rigs and only then shipping?

Only their own integrity, if they have any.  I would only trust a vendor who delivered by a date certain and had a track record of doing so.  Pre-orders of an item like this are for suckers.  The BFL debacle shows this clearly.
Activity: 350
September 15, 2013, 01:49:09 PM
Mining rigs are the worst scam in the Bitcoin community, thinking logically what prevents the manufacturers from premining with their own rigs, upping the difficulty to a significant point where it is no longer incredibly profitable to mine with their own rigs and only then shipping?
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
September 10, 2013, 05:15:03 PM
I am so sick of seeing more and more people going "why is bfl a scam" when there are 130+ pages that they could read to find out, or better yet, use a search function
Makes me wonder, do we A.) have THAT many people unable to read a few (literally about 3) things related to BFL to realise that they are not good people and you should avoid them
or B.) A bunch of socks

A.) Seems like the correct answer, So lets do things like link them to other threads instead of reply. That way any noob will see those same links being posted over and over again in response to the question "how is bfl a scam?"
School should teach to google and basic reading skills. It seems like it's not the case.
Activity: 434
September 10, 2013, 03:56:37 PM
They don't believe it because BFL has such pretty cases and their website is so professional looking. Most just assume that the squeaky wheels here trying to warn away unsuspecting and uninformed future victims are just trying to mislead them away from a big payday. Even when BFL's rabid COO comes here and attacks his own customers he does so under a nick that gives zero evidence whatsoever that he's a BFL officer. Ask Josh why he doesn't mention BFL in his signature sometime. It was the height of ridiculous when they were doing their giveaways and there were fanbois everywhere with BFL ads in their sig, but Inaba, the COO of BFL had nothing in his sig.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
September 10, 2013, 03:36:13 PM
I am so sick of seeing more and more people going "why is bfl a scam" when there are 130+ pages that they could read to find out, or better yet, use a search function
Makes me wonder, do we A.) have THAT many people unable to read a few (literally about 3) things related to BFL to realise that they are not good people and you should avoid them
or B.) A bunch of socks

A.) Seems like the correct answer, So lets do things like link them to other threads instead of reply. That way any noob will see those same links being posted over and over again in response to the question "how is bfl a scam?"
Activity: 15
September 08, 2013, 10:38:50 PM
No they are not scam yet. They are trying to deliver their products faster.

Bernard Madoff was trying to deliver return-on-investment faster...

Yes you are right.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
September 08, 2013, 08:43:39 PM

Bernard Madoff was trying to deliver return-on-investment faster...
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233
September 08, 2013, 04:54:19 PM
BFL is a blatant scam. It was meant to be a scam from the very beginning.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
September 08, 2013, 03:21:05 PM
Right the only problem is they ran out of assembly parts. There is a line between trying and doing.
September 08, 2013, 03:20:58 PM

Ugh.
Activity: 16
September 08, 2013, 03:17:49 PM
September 08, 2013, 02:58:07 PM
As far I know people are getting their devices now. So, how they are scam?

...because many ordered them over FOURTEEN months ago and they use over 4x the power originally claimed. If you paid in June of 2012 with BTCs @ $6 you'd have staggering losses that will never be recovered. A 1.5Th/s minirig was over 5000BTC in June of 2012. Nobody has their complete order yet. Do the math on that. It's scary.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 08, 2013, 02:53:22 PM

Although people are getting their devices, it often takes several months for them to arrive. By the time the device arrives, difficulty increases quite a bit.
Activity: 28
September 08, 2013, 02:37:37 PM

Activity: 15
September 08, 2013, 01:36:30 PM
Yes, I have submitted my support ticket for 7 days. But not getting any reply.
Activity: 322
September 08, 2013, 12:26:33 PM
Welcome to ignore jerk.

I think he may be the mayor there.  He got my vote this morning, also.

Called me "Josh" the other day, then dribbled all over his PC today when I returned the favor.

Blaming the victims of a scammer is ridiculous. Those that did their homework in 2012 detected and sidestepped bfl's thievery completely, but that doesn't make it right to slam on people that understandably ordered after bfl claimed their issues were behind them and that they were IN FULL PRODUCTIONTM. Bfl has looted so many because they're professional crooks and they're exceedingly good at it. Those that think it's the fault of the victims should probably read up on this and other associated conditions and seek help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

WHich is what i said, ok, maybe not jan/feb this year but march after... REALLY! Some people are there to take money off as josh said, Whatever he says is right if your a pro scammer! So what do you want me call these people apart from mugs with kick me on there head! Josh is right on that point! But he see's them with open eye's as $$$$ symbols and they walk right in. As i said, DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST! jesus!
September 08, 2013, 12:14:37 PM
Welcome to ignore jerk.

I think he may be the mayor there.  He got my vote this morning, also.

Called me "Josh" the other day, then dribbled all over his PC today when I returned the favor.

Blaming the victims of a scammer is ridiculous. Those that did their homework in 2012 detected and sidestepped bfl's thievery completely, but that doesn't make it right to slam on people that understandably ordered after bfl claimed their issues were behind them and that they were IN FULL PRODUCTIONTM. Bfl has looted so many because they're professional crooks and they're exceedingly good at it. Those that think it's the fault of the victims should probably read up on this and other associated conditions and seek help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder
Pages:
Jump to: