Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy a book about bitcoins - page 4. (Read 1083 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
April 23, 2018, 11:36:16 PM
I think it’s not the one need because we will know by itself about bitcoin other than that we can also be looking for about bitcoin on the internet and don’t need to buy a book about bitcoin just throw away our money alone
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 10:39:17 PM
I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.

dont buy bitcoin book. i dont know what can you do with this book but i think almost everyone here know bitcoin not from the book.
in this digital age, it is not necessary to read any physical book, because the digital book already exist.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 02:55:22 PM
I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.

If you decide to buy, buy nothing terrible and there is no shame here, in any way that you will learn something new
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
April 23, 2018, 02:53:41 PM
About bitcoin there is the famous Andreas Antonopoulos book : “Mastering Bitcoin”. There is also “Bitcoin essentials” which is a quite basic book a bit old but good to start with.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 12:35:31 PM
I've not yet seen any book about bitcoin. And I can't tell if there is any book about bitcoin. This forum is enough to give u all the information you need concerning bitcoin
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 12:33:58 PM
There are many books about Bitcoin:
1)Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain
2)Digital Gold: Bitcoin and the Inside Story of the Misfits and Millionaires ...
3)The Internet of Money: Talks by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
Activity: 308
April 23, 2018, 12:29:06 PM
You should buy bitcoin books for reading. Because when you read from the books, it will bring you many memories in your mind, help you remember longer and better understand bitcoin, the market cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
April 23, 2018, 11:55:24 AM
To be honest, I do not really know about bitcoin books, if I think it's better not to buy them, because you can get all the knowledge about bitcoin, on the web or this forum.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 23, 2018, 11:54:10 AM
I also studied many books on this topic.I think that all who are engaged in cryptocurrencies should really understand this topic well
You can earn information and knowledge by buying a book about bitcoin. And the informations that have given by books are surely legitimate and reliable. But you should be very careful by choosing a book to buy and to read because we don't know anything at all. We just need to make sure. But if you have to be updated about bitcoins, I recommend to use internet.
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 23, 2018, 11:44:39 AM
I also studied many books on this topic.I think that all who are engaged in cryptocurrencies should really understand this topic well
Activity: 294
April 23, 2018, 11:39:44 AM
I don't  hear that there is any book about bitcoin.Actually I m so weak in english and I don't know all thimg about bitcoin, so I want to buy abook about bitcoin.How I get a book?
Activity: 308
April 23, 2018, 11:05:09 AM
by buying a book about this we will get more clear information on how to reap huge profits in bitcoin. How to set sales targets, analyze conditions and estimate market prices, understand the types of trading, and the factors that influence the rise or fall of Bitcoin prices are important knowledge for a trader.
Activity: 188
April 23, 2018, 09:28:35 AM
I do not think you need a book. My advice is what you need right now is a good clever friend. You will also find all the sources of information required here. You ask and we will all be able to help, that's what our community is for. Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 09:02:16 AM
it looks good, but you also have to practice often. that is, you should really go into bitcoin market, analyze yourself about bitcoin prices in the market. and also often online in this forum. it will add special science to you, not just theory.

In my own views, I don't think you need a book just to learn about bitcoin wherein the information you wanted to learn were all in the web. Just search it on google, search it on you tube where there are tutorials about bitcoin. Basically, in bitcoin forum you can learn a lot of things where there are many informative threads that you can read and learn from it.
Activity: 115
April 23, 2018, 08:26:15 AM
The most necessary and useful book about Bitcoin, which I read is called digital gold. I do not regret the time spent reading this book. The book is not only useful, but also very interesting. Read it, you will not regret it! As far as I know this book can be easily found on the Internet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
April 23, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

stay with the internet, there so much info online, why would you need a book? Start with bitcoin.org and bitcoin wiki, tose are the best sources for beginners in my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2018, 07:56:11 AM
However, there are many books out there and it might be difficult to choose the right one. Essential Book About Blockchain and Bitcoin - Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas Antonopoulos.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 23, 2018, 07:56:02 AM
it looks good, but you also have to practice often. that is, you should really go into bitcoin market, analyze yourself about bitcoin prices in the market. and also often online in this forum. it will add special science to you, not just theory.
Activity: 154
April 23, 2018, 07:53:53 AM
I have never bought a bitcoin book, I know and research bitcoin only through internet media. I quite understand and understand what is bitcoin, its purpose and other benefits
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
April 23, 2018, 07:45:13 AM
Most of the books out there contain information which you could find on the Internet for free. That's how I started with Bitcoin and I am doing good. Bitcoin wiki and Bitcointalk are in general good sources of information about Bitcoin. You should try to look for books written by someone from you country if English is not your first language.
So far I didn't have found any kind of books related to bitcoin but if it have I would be delighted to buy it even if it contains of how many volumes. Today, I can only get my knowledge and information through surfing in Google and also by reading useful tips here in forum and this is the most useful for me.
Pages:
Jump to: