Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy a book about bitcoins - page 8. (Read 1083 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 12:10:50 PM
Everybody needs to read some bitcoin books as we can understand the technology behind bitumen, its potential value and forthcoming investment information, reading books is better than doing nothing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 29, 2018, 12:05:15 PM
Buying book/s will cost you dollars rather than having them from the internet. There are lots of internet sources or eBooks about cryptocurrency, articles, videos that will teach you more about cryptos. That would suffice to me then.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
what a book could give you is history or the idea only of the author why don't you try reading news asking in a forum or try google or youtube. it won't cost a dime on it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
March 29, 2018, 11:57:33 AM
It seems to me that the book about bitcoins will not help you get full information. Each book has one author. The book is a presentation of his subjective opinion. Why would you narrow down the information? It is necessary to study and compare different points of view. The truth is born only in disputes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 11:53:23 AM
I want to buy a book about bitcoin because I think it's very helpful for our life. And I think it will very easily work for bitcoin. All man will knows about bitcoins in a book. So we can said that, We are very helpful in a book for Bitcoin.
Reading about bitcoin could really help us a lot the whole thing about bitcoin. Yes it can also help us easily to under easily the process of bitcoin. So by searching about bitcoins you can check it really online to buy just thorough research about it would do.
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 11:48:45 AM
I want to buy a book about bitcoin because I think it's very helpful for our life. And I think it will very easily work for bitcoin. All man will knows about bitcoins in a book. So we can said that, We are very helpful in a book for Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
March 29, 2018, 11:41:06 AM
if there is a bitcoin book I will not waste time and will buy it sooner enough to further increase my knowledge of bitcoin.

If possible, I would also like to buy bitcoin but those who became successful here in trading and some testimonials, it is okay for as long as it will give you guide in trading, mining, and in investing in ICO's, it has a benefit too so it is okay to buy bitcoin book.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 09:48:45 AM
If you really insist on buying on internet, here's a list for you.

1. Digital Gold by Nathaniel Popper
https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Gold-Bitcoin-Millionaires-Reinvent-ebook/dp/B00P6TZLOU

2. Cryptoassets by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar
https://www.amazon.com/Cryptoassets-Innovative-Investors-Bitcoin-Beyond-ebook/dp/B0743MPV9R

3. Blockchain Revolution by Don Tapscott and Alex Tapscott
https://www.amazon.com/Blockchain-Revolution-Technology-Cryptocurrency-Changing-ebook/dp/B01EGYYNF8

Thank you for sharing this info i will look for this books and read it so i can learn more about in blockchain technology i know there are so many information i can take on that books.
Activity: 280
March 29, 2018, 09:35:21 AM
if there is a bitcoin book I will not waste time and will buy it sooner enough to further increase my knowledge of bitcoin.
Activity: 91
March 29, 2018, 09:15:36 AM
If you are a beginner you can read eBook about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. There are many kind of book about the topic. Also you can research on web. There are many suggestion about bitcoin. So i suggest you to research on web.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 07:17:56 AM
Yes a good book may be where to start and its important that we understand what we are into before we begin to invest in the bitcoin.... Staying attuned with the markets and studying the charts carefully make us knowledgeable and proficient in the crypto market. I have always been an advocate of reading books and receiving lectures about the crypto world.....
Activity: 266
March 29, 2018, 07:09:23 AM
well i guess if crypto has a book that detailed about the definition and techniques it will be very helpful to all newbie and it will give a tip to be a success i would like to buy that book.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 07:07:54 AM
Annotation to the book "Bitcoin: A Graphic Novel about the Crypto-Currency"
Graphic novel about the most famous crypto currency: Bitkoin! Reading the book, you will learn: the principle of the work of block chain-chain, brief information about crypto-currencies in general, and of course you are waiting for chase, pursuit and adventure! On the pages of the author's comic book, the US secret services are pursuing the bitcoin-protocol to get him to reveal the code.
Can NSA pull the creator from the depths of the network?
More information: https://www.labirint.ru/books/604294/
Spanish comics about the most famous crypto currency, executed in the genre of criminal action movie \ cyberpunk. The content of this graphic novel is very revolutionary. Explained the advantages of crypto currency in front of other currencies, and in fact, if we had bitcoin instead of ruble in our country, there would not be a collapse, a depreciation, devaluation, the government would not be able to drive the people into poverty. The publication itself is good, there are no misprints, at the end the list of developers and supporters of Bitcoin development is given. Under the reading of this comic, the musical accompaniment in the genre of synthavey \ retweave is excellent.
More information: https://www.labirint.ru/books/604294/
Activity: 243
March 29, 2018, 07:00:35 AM
I come from Indonesia, and I will give you one of the titles I've read.

PT Bitcoin Indonesia is the largest Digital Exchange in Indonesia, which handles the sale or purchase of Digital Assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and others. The company recently made a breakthrough to make it easier for Bitcoin users or traders in trading, which is to issue a book entitled Trading Bitcoin for Z Generation.

This book explains about Bitcoin trading which is divided into nine chapters. The introduction of Bitcoin, how to secure the Bitcoin wallet application, and the opinions of Bitcoin users are also presented in this book. The experience of the Felix Weis story that traveled the world for a year with the provision of Bitcoin, also colored information that Bitcoin can be used as a medium of exchange.
Activity: 336
March 29, 2018, 06:53:49 AM
if there is a book about bitcoin I will buy it immediately because maybe I can increase my knowledge about bitcoin if I have a book reading about it.
Activity: 504
March 29, 2018, 06:50:22 AM
book about bitcoin I will buy it though it is still a bit pricey because I probably might increase my knowledge about bitcoin if I have a book about it.
Activity: 658
March 29, 2018, 06:45:26 AM
if there is a bitcoin book I will not miss it and will buy it soon because maybe I already have a book about it will further increase my knowledge about bitcoin.

There are many books on bitcoin and you can hunt for it. Bitcoin has a very good future and if you understand it, you will definitely have more business ideas about bitcoin.
I'm also hunting for bitcoin books, but in my country the bitcoin books are out of stock. Cry
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 06:43:57 AM
buying a book about bitcoins is a brilliant idea because basically when we are in the world of crytocurrency, we should pay attention to written rules ,, however I think there is no best experience besides experiencing it directly and learning and being more senior ,,
Activity: 475
March 29, 2018, 06:34:06 AM
if there is a bitcoin book I will not miss it and will buy it soon because maybe I already have a book about it will further increase my knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 91
March 29, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

In fact, there is a lot of content about Bitcoin on the Internet, and it's written in great detail. We can also discuss and express each other. The birth of Bitcoin changed the ordinary production relations, promoted the progress of certain industries, and looked at the Bitcoins in the tree. The content, I think it is a waste of time, and very boring.
Pages:
Jump to: