Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy a book about bitcoins - page 10. (Read 1063 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589
March 22, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
What are you hoping to achieve from reading this book? Answering that can allow people to offer better suggestions. I have not read them but have heard that Andreas M. Antonopoulos' books are well worth a read but they may be too advanced or not advanced enough depending on what you want to learn.
Reading books is the same as how we could read information here in the forum, yet for me having the time to have an online conversation here in the forum is much better option for us to learn because here we could learn in the experience of people who have the better way of having the time to ask question and speculate.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 11:18:53 AM
if there is any book about bitcoin I will buy it even though its price is still a bit expensive because maybe I can even increase my knowledge if I have a bitcoin book.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 11:16:03 AM
I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.
Wow you are a very rare one. Unlike me, the internet is sufficient for me to learn the things I needed to in this forum. You have the drive and keep it up. Don't be like me that gets tired quickly whenever my campaign is extended and my profit is further delayed. You can also search the internet for the books you are looking for because everything is on the internet nowadays.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
 Smiley Smiley   its very intriguing idea that we really need our lives right now .to have a knowledge of what we are entering and for me it really makes a good ideas for everyone no matter who want to have a lot of sort books that we are comfortable for reading it.and then it is fine but for anyone not to have time in a YouTube is always available here you can search in web for may correct information in website about bitcoin .that can helps ours I don't know about a bitcoin book but I am learning from internet articles .
Activity: 14
March 20, 2018, 11:05:22 AM
The book is a storehouse of science where you will develop my knowledge very interested in your book when I can get the book, I want to read it for the sake of adding knowledge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
March 20, 2018, 08:06:54 AM
Personally,  i don't think that you need a book. All you need is a good smart friend and this forum. You will find all necessary informations here. All you need is to look in the right section . You have a question? You ask and we will all help you. That is what our community is for.
Activity: 36
March 20, 2018, 06:21:26 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
March 20, 2018, 06:20:55 AM
I also think that it is important to be informed and to do research before you start the big transactions. I think "Cryptoassets by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar" is really helpful.
https://www.amazon.com/Cryptoassets-Innovative-Investors-Bitcoin-Beyond-ebook/dp/B0743MPV9R
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 06:13:57 AM
I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.

Amazon and eBay are the coolest sites where you can do it. follow, for instance, these links (find the books there):
https://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Dummies-Prypto/dp/1119076137, https://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Trading-Investing-Beginners-crypto-currency-ebook/dp/B00TQ0J12S
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 20, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

I suggest that you dont waste your time and money buying books instead do some research on the internet. There are many facts about bitcoin in the internet which you cannot see it on books. So just do some research on google and save your penny on buying books. Instead use your budget for the book and buy some bitcoins. That way you can experience how bitcoins works and coupled with some readings on the net you now have experience and knowledge.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
March 20, 2018, 06:03:55 AM
it's a nice mind that you have a great interest to deepen all the things that are related to bitcoin. But however.. there is no need to buy a book to deepen bitcoin, now the internet can beat than just a book of course, the internet is certainly more extensive and the things we can look for are more thorough and more widespread than book.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
March 20, 2018, 05:58:08 AM
I would really be willing to buy a book about bitcoins. It's a good way to spread knowledge about it. It would include charts and prices across the years. And also can include stories about people who bought bitcoins and their experiences in the market so far. Detailing, their profit, losses and even strategies for trading and making money in the market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 20, 2018, 05:58:02 AM
Right now, I think books for cryptocurrency is limited or unavailable in any kind of market. I guess if you want to have a deeper knowledge about cryptocurrency and bitcoin, you should browse the internet and find information based in cryptocurrency. We are now in technological era. As a 21st century people, we must use our online resources to gather data.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 05:29:38 AM
I think that's a best idea, you need to buy books about bitcoin, because that's a big help to learn more knowledge about bitcoin, especially when your not in front of your computer.Its an alternative you use in reading.  But its better to read on the internet also, because there's a lot or full information regarding bitcoin. So if you learn more just buy books and read it until you memorize about bitcoin. 
Activity: 224
March 20, 2018, 05:13:54 AM

Not a bad idea. You can use that book to add your knowledge.
But you are here in bitcointalk. This forum contain plenty information about bitcoin.
you can learn about bitcoin here.
Activity: 102
March 20, 2018, 03:18:36 AM
I don't know any books about Bitcoin, but I think the best way to understand Bitcoin is in this forum. To read more of this information, you can learn more about it.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 20, 2018, 03:08:54 AM
I do not know if there is a book about bitcoin, although in my country there is a book about bitcoin, I personally do not really interested to buy it, because I know a lot about all crypto currency, by searching it on the web and this forum, if you feel the book it will help you, increase the knowledge of bitcoin world, it never hurts to buy it.
Activity: 117
March 20, 2018, 02:48:44 AM
One of the ways you can better understand bitcoin and reading, the book I suggested for you is the blockchain technology, I found it very interesting and informative.
Activity: 20
March 20, 2018, 02:41:21 AM
I think you don't need to buy a book about bitcoin . If you need more information about bitcoin then you will search on Google or read forum sites . there's too many articles you found on Google about bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 02:38:16 AM
It's very important for beginners like me. In order to understand about bitcoin must first read a book or article about bitcoin. With the book about bitcoin everyone will know about the benefits of bitcoin and can be accepted in the wider community.
Pages:
Jump to: