Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy and Sell Mt Gox USD - page 8. (Read 79908 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 07, 2011, 05:09:28 PM
I'm looking to buy bitcoins with a verified PayPal account. I'm looking to buy a small quantity of 1-5 BC for up to 20 USD each. If you have an offer, please go ahead and drop a message.
June 07, 2011, 02:14:58 PM
Hi,

I'd like to buy some bitcoins or MtGox$ with a verified paypal account. Anything from $20 - $100. Please get in touch if you'd like to trade.

Thanks
June 07, 2011, 08:59:47 AM
I am new to this and would like to buy 2 BTC via verified paypal.  Please pm.

Thanks,
PTC
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
June 07, 2011, 08:52:30 AM
EDIT: DO NOT USE PAYPAL YOU WILL GET BURNED!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
June 07, 2011, 08:45:40 AM
Seems that the cost of getting money out of bitcoin has gone up recently - MtGox seems to halted processing for the time being on PayPal / Dwolla, leaving only Liberty Reserve (are they still processing those withdrawals?)

What is a clear path from btc to USD now at a minimal rate via an automatic method?
Activity: 56
June 07, 2011, 08:14:45 AM
btw, does anyone have any experience with the Exchange Zone escrow service?

http://exchangezone.com/en/Welcome

you cannot trade MtGoxUSD or BTC directly but you can exchange Liberty Reserve, Paypal, Moneybookers, Moneygram and many others at no fee (only cost is seller's exchange profit)

the service seems legit albeit weird that they don't charge any fees (they say it's just for now, maybe they just want to build a larger user base)

any feedback, comments, experience with Exchange Zone? thanks!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 07, 2011, 06:37:10 AM
Hello,

Will trade paypal gift (or cash in mail) in return for 1 or 2 bitcoins. Will buy at 20 USD for 1 BC.

Nice guy here, not gonna do anything sketchy with it. Just curious about the new currency.

PM me if this appeals. All the best.

1st post
cash in mail
1 or 2 bitcoins
=
fraud

wouldn't this be the least likely case for fraud as you'd hold the coin til the cash came?
Activity: 3
June 07, 2011, 06:34:06 AM
Looking to buy more MGX$ or BitCoins via verified PayPal account. Bought 14BTC on this forum yesterday and looking to add to that.

Offers from 100-1000MGX$ (~5-50BTC) accepted.

Please PM

Thanks,
June 07, 2011, 06:08:07 AM
hiya ricochet

yeah, agreed that being a first poster offering stuff to sell doesn't look to good

but as twobitcoins explained, at least in my case, I got to this forum following the MtGox link

I guess it'll take some time to build trust but I had to get started somehow Smiley

Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Activity: 32
June 07, 2011, 04:12:14 AM
MTgox is scam, 33$ my
Activity: 373
June 07, 2011, 01:59:52 AM
Ahhhh, that would definitely explain it.  I was beginning to suspect something really shady here.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
June 07, 2011, 01:57:36 AM
I'm really curious to know why exactly this specific thread has gotten the attention of so many first-posters in the past few weeks.  Is it the same person under multiple proxies trying to scam people?  Or is there some prominent link somewhere that declares this thread to be the best way to exchange MTGOX USD for PayPal?  (if so, they are wrong)

It's linked from Mt. Gox under Add Funds -> Other:

This thread has people willing to sell you Mt Gox $ in various ways. If you post there I'm sure you can get a 1:1 exchange rate from paypal or something else.
Activity: 373
June 07, 2011, 01:48:45 AM
I'm really curious to know why exactly this specific thread has gotten the attention of so many first-posters in the past few weeks.  Is it the same person under multiple proxies trying to scam people?  Or is there some prominent link somewhere that declares this thread to be the best way to exchange MTGOX USD for PayPal?  (if so, they are wrong)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 07, 2011, 12:51:09 AM
Hello,

Will trade paypal gift (or cash in mail) in return for 1 or 2 bitcoins. Will buy at 20 USD for 1 BC.

Nice guy here, not gonna do anything sketchy with it. Just curious about the new currency.

1st post
cash in mail
1 or 2 bitcoins
=
fraud
June 07, 2011, 12:41:12 AM
Hello,

June 07, 2011, 12:07:53 AM
hello!

being a newcomer I understand that trusting me on reversible payment methods can be an issue (been a verified Paypal user for over 10 years as well as a Second Life verified user for 5 years!)

so in order to build some good reputation first I'm looking to get MtGox USD or BTC in exchange for SLL (Second Life Linden Dollars) with the following ratios:

you send me 100 MtGox USD / I send you 25800SLL
you send me 5 BTC / I send you 24800SLL

I'm open to trading other amounts, just make your offers Smiley

if you wish to trade at almost zero risk for both of us we could setup an appointment time to make the trade by subdividing the total amount to trade into micropayments so we both simultaneously pay and receive payments until reaching the agreed sums

keep in mind that subdividing the payments with SL,MtGox and Bitcoin has NO cost to any of us (SLL transfers inside Second Life are free just as well as MtGox USD transfers inside MtGox or BTC to BTC)

BTC payments are not immediate and this will delay the trade but both MtGox and Second Life transcations are immediate

please PM me if interested, I'm also open to talking over skype, thanks!
June 06, 2011, 05:37:51 PM
Tried to send money to my mtgox account.

used the mtgox dwolla account number 812-649-1010 as given on the  mtgox site.

dwolla doesnt recognize this.  MTGOX is MIA about the issue.

any help from the forum?> What is the correct number MTGOX?
Activity: 6
June 06, 2011, 05:08:20 PM
I'm looking to buy some MTGOX $ or BTC, I have $65MoneyPak Card or $100 Paypal or both.  PM if you are interested.
June 06, 2011, 04:59:26 PM
Looking to purchase around 1 to 2 bitcoins through paypal...

Thank you please pm me
Pages:
Jump to: