Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 11. (Read 49849 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015
Update :

I'm currently traveling abroad so I won't be able to do any orders until I get back. However I do have the Gift Card codes with me so if anyone wants to buy a gift card and order his own stuff he can send me a PM.

I will send the GC via PM as always.

No lower value gift cards yet, I assume?

nope... $2000 each

25% off for a 2000$ card? Obtained legally?

Here we go again... There is an on-going-ever-repeating debate over the acquisition of these gift cards, if you truly care read through the thread.

However I suspect you don't really care, won't read the thread, won't make a purchase, and will instead move on to post somewhere else to meet the quota set by your signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Update :

I'm currently traveling abroad so I won't be able to do any orders until I get back. However I do have the Gift Card codes with me so if anyone wants to buy a gift card and order his own stuff he can send me a PM.

nope... $2000 each

25% off for a 2000$ card? Obtained legally?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
Update :

nope... $2000 each
Update :

when will you be back ?

I'll be back next week
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
Update :

when will you be back ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Update :

Update :

legendary
Activity: 1143
Well im looking to use your services, but as you said you only offer orders from amazon.com

i would still be willing to use yoru service, but i wouldnt want to pay $200+ on import charges etc.

anyone got any info on that?

You can't avoid your country taxes.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Well im looking to use your services, but as you said you only offer orders from amazon.com

i would still be willing to use yoru service, but i wouldnt want to pay $200+ on import charges etc.

anyone got any info on that?
Activity: 896
I could offer this so much better and not even do amazon refunds or fraud, js hehe Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
Hi Amazon4u,
      I am going to send you the bitcoin for the purchase USD2000 x0.75 =USD1500-USD20.00 (on good will refund )=USD1480/$224.00 =6.60714 BTC . Will sending you the blockchain detail shortly. Thank you.

Hi ,
    The blockchain detail as below:
https://blockchain.info/tx/d32d590fa9aa1fe19da8e3ca8a68610cf0d371c1726140ba6945184eafe17064

Please send me the GC asap. Thank you.

Gift card sent...sorry for the delay

Sorry for the late reply .GC received and its valid.
If you want to save your 25% just do what he's doing.

Call Amazon a day after tracking said your package didn't arrive and tell them your package didn't arrive sounding all concerned and paranoid.  They'll either send you a replacement immediately (in which case you stop them mid sentence and ask, actually would you mind just reversing the charge on my credit card for me?) and they will

OR

They will ask you a few verification questions about your order and some common sense things like 'you should ask your neighbour's if they accidentally received your package instead'.  Continue acting really worried while you answer these simple questions and they'll again then offer to reship your order for you which again you stop them and ask them to reverse the charge on your credit card.

Don't try the 'it was an empty box' thing, they're wise to that one will just blacklist your account.

Don't do this more then twice on an account, don't do it on a brand new account, make sure the account has had some activity on it (putting stuff in wishlist, browsing items).

Save yourself 25%,  You're Welcome Smiley

Thank you Amazon for just giving your shit away too.

Ok cool...I guess everyone wants a piece of me
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
If you want to save your 25% just do what he's doing.

Call Amazon a day after tracking said your package didn't arrive and tell them your package didn't arrive sounding all concerned and paranoid.  They'll either send you a replacement immediately (in which case you stop them mid sentence and ask, actually would you mind just reversing the charge on my credit card for me?) and they will

OR

They will ask you a few verification questions about your order and some common sense things like 'you should ask your neighbour's if they accidentally received your package instead'.  Continue acting really worried while you answer these simple questions and they'll again then offer to reship your order for you which again you stop them and ask them to reverse the charge on your credit card.

Don't try the 'it was an empty box' thing, they're wise to that one will just blacklist your account.

Don't do this more then twice on an account, don't do it on a brand new account, make sure the account has had some activity on it (putting stuff in wishlist, browsing items).

Save yourself 25%,  You're Welcome Smiley

Thank you Amazon for just giving your shit away too.
I am interested in purchasing some things from amazon. I was wondering if you would agree to these terms tho

1. I send coins to on site escrow (devthedev/Monbux/Tomatocage/OgNasty/Quickseller)
2. You purchase items that I want
3. I am in USA, so 2-3 days later, I receive package, and escrow releases funds.

that's the normal procedure...let me know what you need
Hi Amazon4u,
      I am going to send you the bitcoin for the purchase USD2000 x0.75 =USD1500-USD20.00 (on good will refund )=USD1480/$224.00 =6.60714 BTC . Will sending you the blockchain detail shortly. Thank you.

Hi ,
https://blockchain.info/tx/d32d590fa9aa1fe19da8e3ca8a68610cf0d371c1726140ba6945184eafe17064

Gift card sent...sorry for the delay
Hi Amazon4u,

Hi ,

Hi Amazon4u,
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
I may want to purchase something else amazon4u. I'll start a PM, and if we can agree on details, can you start a group PM with a escrow?
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
I am interested in purchasing some things from amazon. I was wondering if you would agree to these terms tho

1. I send coins to on site escrow (devthedev/Monbux/Tomatocage/OgNasty/Quickseller)
3. I am in USA, so 2-3 days later, I receive package, and escrow releases funds.

Many of amazon4u's users use escrow and it is actually encouraged to protect both parties.

The post just before your's is actually an escrow deal being made.

Well I want to receive my item before escrow releases funds so I clarified.

Standard procedure. Buysolar sent me x-btc  For his deal with amazon4u.  I hold it until he tells me the goods arrive> I then release the x BTC to amazon4u's BTC addy below:

BTC Payments will me made here : 1CuSL6sTWYNqDfSq1nYUAT8pLBHEnLpFB5

@amazon4u I sent a pm and I have the funds in escrow from buysolar.

As I note I posted I was doing this escrow yesterday and I was ask to do another escrow.  It was not for goods.

I only do escrow for goods.

I find that type of sale has less problems.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

Many of amazon4u's users use escrow and it is actually encouraged to protect both parties.

The post just before your's is actually an escrow deal being made.

Well I want to receive my item before escrow releases funds so I clarified.

That's the procedure used when I've provided escrow for these transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: