Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 13. (Read 49849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
amazon4u would you be able to accept and do trades via purse.io?
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Yeah, I used purse for an order of less than $30 and I got only 11% off. I didn't push the discount too high, as I wanted the order to get accepted pretty quickly.

Your 25% discount with instant acceptance is nice. If I have an order for $100+ I will likely hit ya up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
Can someone tell me the difference between using the op or purse?

Because I`m debating who to go with, and I`m leaning more onto this discount then anything else and if its a less hassle. I need to buy a pair of headphones thats like $200ish dollars so the discount does help. But purse offers similar?

There is a small difference...on purse.io you have to wait for someone to accept your order and complete it (that could take time you know), here I do it as soon as you send the funds...

Because I`m debating who to go with, and I`m leaning more onto this discount then anything else and if its a less hassle. I need to buy a pair of headphones thats like $200ish dollars so the discount does help. But purse offers similar?

Purse.io: A company that matches bitcoin buyers with people that want to buy stuff from Amazon with BTC at a discount. Purse.io is legitimate, though some of the bitcoin buyers may not be. I use purse.io a lot and I have never had a problem, yet.

Amazon4u: He seems reliable, but take note that he appears to have several sockpuppet accounts posting here claiming to send him $1000's with no escrow in order to make real people feel comfortable doing the same thing. He has never divulged how he can buy $2000 gift cards at huge discounts, possibly because he doesn't want people to compete with him or go around him, or because he is obtaining them illegally.

You are correct...a lot of assumptions can be made, just like on any of the buyers on purse.io...however in all modesty, I should point out that I do  have 60+  trades on Bitcointalk alone... all with 100% positive feedback... I am also a VIP member on Purse.io , since you mentioned it Roll Eyes

He seems reliable, but take note that he appears to have several sockpuppet accounts posting here claiming to send him $1000's with no escrow in order to make real people feel comfortable doing the same thing

This however is not true...I do not  own any other accounts other than Amazon4u...If naysayers would use logic for 1 millisecond they would understand that it's no point for me to play hide and seek with you and avoid the Escrow services since YOU are paying the ESCROW FEES Smiley ...I sold lots and lots of gift cards by Escrow (Devthedev, DebitMe etc), and that can be easily verified by asking the Escrows.... I also sold lots of Gift cards without Escrow and some of the buyers(at my request) posted the payment links as proof...I am not sure why this seems so unbelievable to some...

What I think is correct, but it's just an assumption again, is that many of the OLD users here, are using ALT accounts to purchase from me...maybe they wanna be safe and people (me included) not to associate their normal Bitcointalk user to their real delivery address and orders...that's fine by me, I respect their privacy and everybody is free to do as he chooses
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260

Purse.io: A company that matches bitcoin buyers with people that want to buy stuff from Amazon with BTC at a discount. Purse.io is legitimate, though some of the bitcoin buyers may not be. I use purse.io a lot and I have never had a problem, yet.

Amazon4u: He seems reliable, but take note that he appears to have several sockpuppet accounts posting here claiming to send him $1000's with no escrow in order to make real people feel comfortable doing the same thing. He has never divulged how he can buy $2000 gift cards at huge discounts, possibly because he doesn't want people to compete with him or go around him, or because he is obtaining them illegally.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

I, as well as others, have purchased multiple times from the OP and never had a problem.  I have also offered escrow services for over 15 orders with the OP, and never had a single problem with those either.

I would say you are fine to use this seller for your purchase.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm interested also by gift card. And localbitcoin as escrow is a great idea. I will wait thé feedbacks of utkwadwo2 and btc2code.

Send him (utkwadwo2) a PM, he bought  a $2k code yesterday

Hi all, yes, I purchased a 2k gift card a few days ago. Everything seems fine. Amazon has not contacted me about any problems with the gift cards and the funds are in my account.

Just traded with amazon4u, 2000USD gift card bought. I sent the btc to him without escrow. The reason I did not use escrow is amazon4u has good trade record and there is no way to validate a gift card code unless applying it to an Amazon account(It means escrow couldn't do anything here).

Here is the transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/a24301e0a2c55f556290758e17582f7998abbcf38a42d9058566b639b64b0a80
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Placed an order with amazon4u last week.  Received the items in 2 days.  Thanks man.
Please check our pending order (2 vgas).
thanks  Smiley

Okay, just got back ..I'm currently doing all pending orders with funds in Escrow..yours will be done in 5min
I need a 500$ USD giftcard, let me know.

Smallest is $2000 USD...you will have to pay $1500 for it
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Please check our pending order (2 vgas).
thanks  Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm interested also by gift card. And localbitcoin as escrow is a great idea. I will wait thé feedbacks of utkwadwo2 and btc2code.

Hi all, yes, I purchased a 2k gift card a few days ago. Everything seems fine. Amazon has not contacted me about any problems with the gift cards and the funds are in my account.
Sent $1500 to Devscrow. Waiting for Amazon4u to send the card.

Please check your PM....I am currently traveling abroad so access to net is difficult to say the least...the other orders will have to wait until tomorrow evening...
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Do you plan on buying from EU sites on the future? There are also Amazon Prime plans here, and lots of clients as well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
nahtnam.com
Sent $1500 to Devscrow. Waiting for Amazon4u to send the card.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where am I?
amazon4u,

Sent you a PM, looking to order a few things.

Thanks,
MC
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io

I've done almost 7K in business to date and everything has been great.. Not only that amazon4u has gone above and beyond and ordered items early for me.
legendary
Activity: 1143
I need a 500$ USD giftcard, let me know.

Pages:
Jump to: