Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 19. (Read 49878 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
 Both items were around 200$ usd each, I'm planning to get some more stuff with amazon4u, check his trust if you want to see what people think about him

I did look at his trust. It was after I posted my comment/question, and I saw that amazon4u has left good feedback for others. I didn't delete my post because I considered it to be valid and to have been posted with good intentions. I thought amazon4u would reply and give me information on a few of the more senior members that have dealt with him.

It is often more difficult to communicate via this text-only medium of an online forum than it is in a voice or face-to-face conversation, due to the lack of tone, inflection, and body language.
That is why I tried to explain myself in the second post. But, amazon4u continued to treat me as if I was "trolling" his thread. Which I was not.
I thought amazon4u would understand that I am not brand-new around this forum, but I am also not a Hero member either. I was simply attempting to communicate in a public forum, as I thought it could actually be of benefit to others who might read the thread, and could possibly BENEFIT amazon4u if he would share a bit of info. If people didn't want to be named specifically, he could have provided some relevant but non-personal details. Basically anything other than attacking me would have been awesome.

I apologize if I was out-of-line. You all say that I should have sent a Private Message. It was an honest mistake, I guess.

Apologies accepted...If you are still interested in using my services, drop me a PM...Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
 Both items were around 200$ usd each, I'm planning to get some more stuff with amazon4u, check his trust if you want to see what people think about him

I did look at his trust. It was after I posted my comment/question, and I saw that amazon4u has left good feedback for others. I didn't delete my post because I considered it to be valid and to have been posted with good intentions. I thought amazon4u would reply and give me information on a few of the more senior members that have dealt with him.

It is often more difficult to communicate via this text-only medium of an online forum than it is in a voice or face-to-face conversation, due to the lack of tone, inflection, and body language.
That is why I tried to explain myself in the second post. But, amazon4u continued to treat me as if I was "trolling" his thread. Which I was not.
I thought amazon4u would understand that I am not brand-new around this forum, but I am also not a Hero member either. I was simply attempting to communicate in a public forum, as I thought it could actually be of benefit to others who might read the thread, and could possibly BENEFIT amazon4u if he would share a bit of info. If people didn't want to be named specifically, he could have provided some relevant but non-personal details. Basically anything other than attacking me would have been awesome.

I apologize if I was out-of-line. You all say that I should have sent a Private Message. It was an honest mistake, I guess.

At the end of the day it seems both sides are inclined to judge quickly given how many things do turn out to be less than upstanding...

Can I say exactly where the GCs come from, no I cannot however I have my assumptions and they look to be legitimate..

I picked up a bunch yesterday and loaded them into my account, will be purchasing more in short order....
Activity: 644
Merit: 502

Activity: 125
Merit: 12
Hi Amazon4u,

Sorry to see you facing so much criticism, I think you've done a great job answering peoples questions. I know how tough it can be repeating the same stuff over and over again.

I'm sending you a pm with my wish list link for several items totaling $232.27 x 0.75 = $174.2025  = 1.4312 btc at the time of this post.

Look forward to receiving everything. thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1143
I read the thread and looked at trust you have left for others.
After doing so, I was inclined to deal with you.
But, I just stated my opinion, one which is not unique to me, but rather is likely to be on the minds of many people who consider using your service.
So, I put out a feeler question, and you treated me like an idiot for doing so.

I honestly was trying to learn more about you and your service. Having now done so, I know I will go ahead and spend the extra money rather than deal with you.

You should try to understand someone who's been fighting for around 18 forum pages and people made posts about him, implying that he was doing some illegal stuff.. Next time just read or pm.. This is a really particular post and Its hard to go through 22 pages but next time pm him for those kind of questions.

Edit I'm a happy customer and at the moment I'm going through second buy. Both items were around 200$ usd each, I'm planning to get some more stuff with amazon4u, check his trust if you want to see what people think about him
I read the thread and looked at trust you have left for others.
After doing so, I was inclined to deal with you.
But, I just stated my opinion, one which is not unique to me, but rather is likely to be on the minds of many people who consider using your service.
So, I put out a feeler question, and you treated me like an idiot for doing so.

I honestly was trying to learn more about you and your service. Having now done so, I know I will go ahead and spend the extra money rather than deal with you.
Actually, it was a valid question.

A question, which, if you had any sort of people skills, you would have answered.

Instead, you lost a potential customer.

It was a valid question. Your responses to it show your true colors.

Thanks for nothing.
Quite a substantial discount. Seems too good to be true.
That doesn't mean it isn't legit, it just means that I am skeptical.

How many non-newbie BCT members have been happy customers?

It is too good to be true, so please don't use my service

I was considering using your service, but since you seem to think I am trolling when I was only inquiring, I am at a loss now.

I truly meant no offense, and it was actually an opportunity for you to build more trust in yourself.

Maybe you are having a bad day. I hope you can understand that I was just inquiring.

Actually there are Escrow members like OgNasty who used my services and  other people with 95+ Trust (DebitMe) who used my services numerous time, but the fact is : you never took a minute to read anything on my thread.

I understand being skeptical, but this is why there are Escrows services on this forum. Instead of pointing fingers you could've sent a PM and ask about how this service works.

I was considering using your service, but since you seem to think I am trolling when I was only inquiring, I am at a loss now.

I truly meant no offense, and it was actually an opportunity for you to build more trust in yourself.

Maybe you are having a bad day. I hope you can understand that I was just inquiring.
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
Purchased 4K of Amazon Gift Cards this afternoon, transaction was quick and amazon4u is solid... Looking forward to more and will be buying again soon....

Yeah for some reason only the non newbie accounts seem to be posting vouches for items over $500

"quickseller" if you only knew how to read ...

mtwelve 2: -0 / +3(3)

$800 iphone 6 plus

Chew on that
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Yeah for some reason only the non newbie accounts seem to be posting vouches for items over $500

Hi,
   I am going to send you the BTC for the purchase USD1500 x 0.75 =USD1125 /245.533 =4.58186 + 0.08744 (owed previously)  =4.6693 BTC . Please confirm. Will send you the bitcoin transaction ID once confirmed. Thank you.

Hi,
   Below is the bitcoin transaction Number:

https://blockchain.info/tx/921d9efeb72b0e38766e09268583b460886f9b93e7e246634110289b29b5071f

Please help to check and send me the GC code . Thank you.

Gift card sent, sorry for the delay...been out of town
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi,
   I am going to send you the BTC for the purchase USD1500 x 0.75 =USD1125 /245.533 =4.58186 + 0.08744 (owed previously)  =4.6693 BTC . Please confirm. Will send you the bitcoin transaction ID once confirmed. Thank you.

Hi,
   Below is the bitcoin transaction Number:

https://blockchain.info/tx/921d9efeb72b0e38766e09268583b460886f9b93e7e246634110289b29b5071f

Please help to check and send me the GC code . Thank you.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi,
We have started another trade
192.59 is what my item cost, that means with your discount it would be: 144.44 usd; as we calculated on PM

it would be  0.7773 bitcoins without the discount and with the discount 0.583 BTC

Escrow: devthedev

Waiting for devthedev answer since I made a mistake stating that it would be the same amount in btc - USD as amazon item without including your discount. Also waiting on you. Devthedev pm'd. Tomorrow we can work it out since I'm always online, thanks!

Okay, check your PMs, item ordered...
192.59 is what my item cost, that means with your discount it would be: 144.44 usd; as we calculated on PM

it would be  0.7773 bitcoins without the discount and with the discount 0.583 BTC

Waiting for devthedev answer since I made a mistake stating that it would be the same amount in btc - USD as amazon item without including your discount. Also waiting on you. Devthedev pm'd. Tomorrow we can work it out since I'm always online, thanks!

Okay, checking PMs now
legendary
Activity: 1143

Pages:
Jump to: