Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 18. (Read 49878 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
So as far as I can see, no problems with this service right? I am seriously considering ordering from you, the only thing that sets me back are customs and import taxes...
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
Impressed how quick the BTC received from sellers roll into what appears to be a BTC mixing service, is it automated?

It's probably direct to his coinbase account or something which is a shared wallet so may look like a mixer
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
Impressed how quick the BTC received from sellers roll into what appears to be a BTC mixing service, is it automated?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
I've successfully done another trade with amazon4u using devthedev.

I sent you a PM yesterday for the next trade, just waiting on your confirmation and devthedev will hold the funds again!

Reynaldo, can you please check the delivery address ? I sent you a screenshot yesterday.

I sent you a PM yesterday for the next trade, just waiting on your confirmation and devthedev will hold the funds again!

All PM replies have been sent....
^^ Wow, what an internet tough guy.
I'm not an internet tough guy, I'm simply stating you're wasting your breathe, time and energy writing that you won't do business cause you're "butt-heart" he wasn't the "most nice person ever to me" when he replied to your answer when obviously it already has been answered...

Being "Butt-Heart" is even funnier then "Butt-hurt"

nice cheeks...this kind of "off-topic" is OK by me
I am lazy so I do not wish to read 22 pages.
Instead may I ask how you are able to get 25% off on Amazon so that I may understand if this is safe?
The only logical answer I can think of is... something dangerous.

Please don't attack me for asking.

Well,  guess what ?! I'm lazy too...if you want the 25% discount you'll have to work/read for it...if not just assume it's something dangerous

Then I will assume you are using stolen credit cards to buy things, send to peoples houses, and keep the anonymous BTC.
There is NO WAY you are getting 25% off plus free shipping on EVERYTHING Amazon has.
Furthermore any crap about gift cards would also be bullshit.

Scam.

Lazy Scam

Okay clown, now you can take your "illiterate" corpse off my thread.... tah-tah

illiterate

adjective
unable to read or write:

Activity: 570
Merit: 504
Instead may I ask how you are able to get 25% off on Amazon so that I may understand if this is safe?

Well,  guess what ?! I'm lazy too...if you want the 25% discount you'll have to work/read for it...if not just assume it's something dangerous

Then I will assume you are using stolen credit cards to buy things, send to peoples houses, and keep the anonymous BTC.
There is NO WAY you are getting 25% off plus free shipping on EVERYTHING Amazon has.
Furthermore any crap about gift cards would also be bullshit.

Scam.

Lazy Scam

Well,  guess what ?! I'm lazy too...if you want the 25% discount you'll have to work/read for it...if not just assume it's something dangerous
Activity: 570
Merit: 504

Activity: 644
Merit: 502
I'm not an internet tough guy, I'm simply stating you're wasting your breathe, time and energy writing that you won't do business cause you're "butt-heart" he wasn't the "most nice person ever to me" when he replied to your answer when obviously it already has been answered...

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hey I sent you a PM about some gift cards, let me know!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I read the thread and looked at trust you have left for others.
After doing so, I was inclined to deal with you.
But, I just stated my opinion, one which is not unique to me, but rather is likely to be on the minds of many people who consider using your service.
So, I put out a feeler question, and you treated me like an idiot for doing so.

I honestly was trying to learn more about you and your service. Having now done so, I know I will go ahead and spend the extra money rather than deal with you.

In all seriousness, congratulations move on. Why act like a little bitch about it and try telling him he ruined an opportunity and all that. Pointless time wasting except if trying to gain attention or a reaction. Your loss honestly, your small purchase will not hurt his business much cause hell he already has enough clients.

@Amazon4u will be making another $650+ trade later this week. I'll be in touch, thanks.

When you're ready, I'll be here....Cheers

Well, where you at ?
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

But, I just stated my opinion, one which is not unique to me, but rather is likely to be on the minds of many people who consider using your service.

I honestly was trying to learn more about you and your service. Having now done so, I know I will go ahead and spend the extra money rather than deal with you.

In all seriousness, congratulations move on. Why act like a little bitch about it and try telling him he ruined an opportunity and all that. Pointless time wasting except if trying to gain attention or a reaction. Your loss honestly, your small purchase will not hurt his business much cause hell he already has enough clients.

@Amazon4u will be making another $650+ trade later this week. I'll be in touch, thanks.

When you're ready, I'll be here....Cheers
Activity: 644
Merit: 502

Pages:
Jump to: