Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 22. (Read 49878 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi i need buy 1k$ - 2k$ items daily. Just sent pm.
Activity: 12
Can you gift 3000 Amazon coins? If so I am interested
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
I need to place another order please.  I need 2 sets of these new...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00JUIO9VY/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
They are currently 29.99 each, so for 2 of them that's $60.00 total.

Would you be open to shipping these first again and I can pay when they arrive?  Please message me for address to send to and to work out details.

Thanks,

DebitMe

DebitMe, do you accept Paypal as payment.

I'm trying to work this out - how are you an escrow service in this deal?

If your asking if I will hold Paypal in escrow, I will unfortunately have to decline.  I will hold bitcoin or other crypto currencies and will even do cash if the fees and what not are paid, but I will not hold reversible types of currencies, risk just isn't worth it.

If your asking how I am an escrow in the deal you quoted above, it is because amazon4u has agreed to ship the item before I pay him for it.  If your asking how the service works in general, you and the seller will figure out a deal and when you know what you want to buy you let me know.  I will give you a deposit address to send the bitcoin to and will hold the bitcoin while the item is in transit.  When the item arrives, you will tell me that everything is good to go and I will send the funds to the seller.  This protects both parties from fraud and non payment/shipping.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

DebitMe

thanks for confirmation
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00JUIO9VY/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Would you be open to shipping these first again and I can pay when they arrive?  Please message me for address to send to and to work out details.

Thanks,

DebitMe

If your asking if I will hold Paypal in escrow, I will unfortunately have to decline.  I will hold bitcoin or other crypto currencies and will even do cash if the fees and what not are paid, but I will not hold reversible types of currencies, risk just isn't worth it.

If your asking how I am an escrow in the deal you quoted above, it is because amazon4u has agreed to ship the item before I pay him for it.  If your asking how the service works in general, you and the seller will figure out a deal and when you know what you want to buy you let me know.  I will give you a deposit address to send the bitcoin to and will hold the bitcoin while the item is in transit.  When the item arrives, you will tell me that everything is good to go and I will send the funds to the seller.  This protects both parties from fraud and non payment/shipping.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

DebitMe

Thanks,

DebitMe

You should PM him rather than message him here. And there is a 99.9% probability that he doesn't accept Paypal or any other reversible currency. Just my 2 cents
Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Thanks,

DebitMe

Hey man, were you able to get a tracking number for my order?

Thanks,

DebitMe

Yes, PM replied.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Hey man, were you able to get a tracking number for my order?

Thanks,

DebitMe
Is amazon.de included, then yeah I have a few items.
I remember reading previous Op's answer for this question. Currently he is operating only within amazon.com. So, no you can't use amazon.de
But people from Europe (spain to be exact) successfully got their items from op (without tax!) as a read before. So you can give it a try.

Thanks for contributing with good info to my thread.

Hey, I've pm'd you, need some help.

I've just replied . For future references if any customers wish to get the bill for the products they ordered and also get a tracking number along with that invoice, they will need to provide me with a delivery address. When you are using wishlists Amazon keeps your address hidden from me, hence the possibility of sending you an invoice or a tracking number does not exist.
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
I remember reading previous Op's answer for this question. Currently he is operating only within amazon.com. So, no you can't use amazon.de
But people from Europe (spain to be exact) successfully got their items from op (without tax!) as a read before. So you can give it a try.

Hey, I've pm'd you, need some help.

I am not able to buy from amazon.de, my gift cards don't work there. However I can buy from amazon.com and have your stuff shipped to Germany , wrapped as a gift so you won't have to pay any custom tax. You will have to pay for shipping however.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
How can you offer 25%? Even if you are at the source of the cards, they are like 80% of facevalue. Are you able to resell the BTC more expesnive for more giftcards later?

The correct question is not "how", the correct question should start with "what" .

What would you like to buy from Amazon.com ? If you see anything you like please send me a PM. Let's keep this thread on topic please.

P.S - I am working on a low profit margin right now but that will change pretty soon
Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
How can you offer 25%? Even if you are at the source of the cards, they are like 80% of facevalue. Are you able to resell the BTC more expesnive for more giftcards later?
Activity: 2
legendary
Activity: 1143
everything went smooth, looking to do more shopping with amazon4u thank you and thanks DebitMe for escrowing
Sent you a PM, please check.

okay, replied....sorry for the delay
Activity: 9
Sent you a PM, please check.
Pages:
Jump to: