Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy BCPX For Better Future - page 3. (Read 19116 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 0
May 11, 2019, 12:54:12 PM
Buy Now, Don't Delay.
It's shameful to reset the block chain. You don't return the miners'coins. No one will believe in and buy BCPX. A developer like this will certainly break the chain of BCPX blocks. Because there is no mine opportunity to support you.

Buy Now, Don't Delay.
Bcpx is doomed to failure! Because the developers are not honest, the reset blocks do not return coins! I'm so ashamed to ask someone to buy it.

returned my coin. I lost 6 million.you reset the block
Activity: 162
May 05, 2019, 07:19:16 AM
Price is running low,
Buy BCPX For Better Future.

Buy Now, Don't Delay.
Activity: 49
April 06, 2019, 02:44:14 PM
why this project is look so quiet
i see this is an interesting project.....
February 04, 2019, 02:51:08 PM
nodes anyone?

bueller... anyone.... anyone?
BCPX liar
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
December 22, 2018, 09:28:19 PM
nodes anyone?

nodes anyone?

bueller... anyone.... anyone?
November 13, 2018, 09:52:59 PM
for additional clarification:

this was readable on github all the time https://github.com/bitcoinpositive/bitcoinpositive
stay away from this scam project!!!
devs are trying to dump their holdings!

he want to dump his premined coins.
i was having all 30399coins at 0.000099btc and he ask exchange to undo my listing.

So, these "devs" tried to offload their premine to Octaex. They reversed all open sell orders from Us (the users), and then put it so that a minimum of 0.1btc is the lowest to submit a sell order. All this while keeping his own sell orders at a bare minimum, to sell them faster. After having been reported by several users, Octaex removed him

BitcoinPositive(BCP) trade  has been removed from Octaex
Ground reason: We have huge complaint and reputation
What to do If I have coin in Octaex ?
BCP Trade is closed but wallet is active for next 10 days, if you have any fund ,make immediate withdrawal.
After 10 days, BCP wallet will be closed

Also, Crex is a bullshit exchange!

The moral = stay away from this shitcoin! I would also steer away from Crex exchange .. something smells funny there!! I'll write that up in another post Smiley (yes, Crex! screw y'all!)

I think I should withdraw BTC from crex24's account.

Bitcoinpositive is also listed on CoinRanker. Check out for more information about Bitcoinpositive: Information Bitcoinpositive

This website only provides price queries, BCPX can only trade in crex24, and the number of transactions is very small.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
November 13, 2018, 02:13:03 PM
for additional clarification:

this was readable on github all the time https://github.com/bitcoinpositive/bitcoinpositive
stay away from this scam project!!!
devs are trying to dump their holdings!

he want to dump his premined coins.
i was having all 30399coins at 0.000099btc and he ask exchange to undo my listing.

So, these "devs" tried to offload their premine to Octaex. They reversed all open sell orders from Us (the users), and then put it so that a minimum of 0.1btc is the lowest to submit a sell order. All this while keeping his own sell orders at a bare minimum, to sell them faster. After having been reported by several users, Octaex removed him

BitcoinPositive(BCP) trade  has been removed from Octaex
Ground reason: We have huge complaint and reputation
What to do If I have coin in Octaex ?
BCP Trade is closed but wallet is active for next 10 days, if you have any fund ,make immediate withdrawal.
After 10 days, BCP wallet will be closed

Also, Crex is a bullshit exchange!

The moral = stay away from this shitcoin! I would also steer away from Crex exchange .. something smells funny there!! I'll write that up in another post Smiley (yes, Crex! screw y'all!)
November 13, 2018, 09:43:18 AM
I don't see any support from big exchanges and nobody looking interested to buy this coin on 4 satoshi too. This looking totally crap who used the name of Bitcoin.

This! ^^

Agreed!

Because developers often reset coins, similar to cheating. After the reset, all the coins will be lost, and will cease trading more than once.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
November 13, 2018, 07:18:16 AM
Just wondering why they mentioned very high value of this coin even still no sign of live exist there. I don't see any support from big exchanges and nobody looking interested to buy this coin on 4 satoshi too. This looking totally crap who used the name of Bitcoin.
November 13, 2018, 07:15:56 AM
Bitcoin Positive is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add BCPX tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

You sir, are making a big mistake! Go back and read a few of the previous pages .. this is a scam coin with scammer devs! Good luck, though! Some portion of your platform will be dragged down listing them
November 13, 2018, 03:22:50 AM
Whoever "falls" for this shit deserves to be scammed! If y'all can't see the red flags (page through previous pages), then there's no help! These guys will scam you, there's no two ways about that — trust me! I've reached out to Crex and it looks like I've pushed them far enough to remove bcpx Smiley I'll follow up later.

Ps. doesn't anyone notice the site, bitcoinpositive is literally a copy (word for word) from bitcoincash .. these muppets are scamming y'all hard!

I have responded to crex24, hoping that they will stop the BCPX transaction.
November 13, 2018, 01:48:13 AM
Whoever "falls" for this shit deserves to be scammed! If y'all can't see the red flags (page through previous pages), then there's no help! These guys will scam you, there's no two ways about that — trust me! I've reached out to Crex and it looks like I've pushed them far enough to remove bcpx Smiley I'll follow up later.

Ps. doesn't anyone notice the site, bitcoinpositive is literally a copy (word for word) from bitcoincash .. these muppets are scamming y'all hard!
November 12, 2018, 10:33:01 PM
Dear Clients,
Don't listen to "ximing283". He/She Is fraud. Trying to get more coin by blackmailing and cheating. He is many more time refused for fake withdrawal. He purchased 15 Coin Only, But trying to get more as like 3k / 30k / 7M like this. Here This: http://prntscr.com/lebmfw

So, Don't pay any attention to him. be continue with BCPX.

Happy Trading.
Thankyou.

I think I will listen to the guy who writes in English. But, please, be continue with your scam.

The developer promised to return my coin, but when I asked him when he would give it back, he deleted the post. I'm sure the developer was a liar.

I was lucky to have a screenshot:
https://prntscr.com/lgiwgj
Activity: 55
November 12, 2018, 05:41:48 PM
Dear Clients,
Don't listen to "ximing283". He/She Is fraud. Trying to get more coin by blackmailing and cheating. He is many more time refused for fake withdrawal. He purchased 15 Coin Only, But trying to get more as like 3k / 30k / 7M like this. Here This: http://prntscr.com/lebmfw

So, Don't pay any attention to him. be continue with BCPX.

Happy Trading.
Thankyou.

I think I will listen to the guy who writes in English. But, please, be continue with your scam.
November 10, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
Ps. Did my bit and reached out to Crex .. you muppets will be removed soon! You're welcome Tongue
November 08, 2018, 10:43:17 AM
And yes, confirming that what ximing283 is saying here! These devs are scaly assholes! Go back and cycle through previous pages in this thread, to get a clear idea of what's really going on! There's 100% guarantee, that mining this shit, you'll be screwed over .. !

November 08, 2018, 04:50:50 AM
And yes, confirming that what ximing283 is saying here! These devs are scaly assholes! Go back and cycle through previous pages in this thread, to get a clear idea of what's really going on! There's 100% guarantee, that mining this shit, you'll be screwed over .. !
November 08, 2018, 04:38:44 AM
Howdy, assholes! I'm back and about to ruin your scam show (again) ! So, hold on tight .. it's going to be a fun ride!
November 04, 2018, 04:49:52 PM

You have to return my coins. I can prove that I have so many coins. Don't you admit that you reset the block chain? I have these coins in my BCP wallet. Everyone can see clearly that you have taken our coins, you return the coins, I delete the post. I think this is the most pleasant result. It's not worth much, is it?

Screenshots of my wallet
https://i.imgur.com/ZPE06Ml.png

MY BCP address :1P9jnH7timSZyiqjvaq51ziGRLM6Fudd5Y

These are your block chain data. The first time is 10th Oct 2018 07:49:00.

View block chain images
https://i.imgur.com/9fR6jqu.png

There is no doubt that you have reset the block chain before the old wallet money was not returned to me. I believe you will see clearly and you will see clearly. I want to return my coins, delete my posts, and then give some BCPs to my friends on the forum. So there are more fans, believe me! Return my coins, I will not rush to sell BCPX, I am a loyal fan, the earliest user of BCP mining.

November 04, 2018, 04:21:24 PM
You can start mining again.

We can open the thirty-ninth page of this post. After developers reset, they have to be remined. Instead of returning coins, please return my coins, give supporters a little confidence, give the market a little confidence! I believe BCPX will develop in this way.

The price of BCPX is very low now. Although I have a lot of coins, they are not worth much. Developers can't return them. How can the market be confident? Isn't it?
https://i.imgur.com/lC64GjH.png
Pages:
Jump to: