Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy BCPX For Better Future - page 4. (Read 19116 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 04:10:41 PM
Dear Clients,
Don't listen to "ximing283". He/She Is fraud. Trying to get more coin by blackmailing and cheating. He is many more time refused for fake withdrawal. He purchased 15 Coin Only, But trying to get more as like 3k / 30k / 7M like this. Here This: http://prntscr.com/lebmfw

So, Don't pay any attention to him. be continue with BCPX.

Happy Trading.
Thankyou.

Please face the problem, do not evade the block chain reset. I was originally a supporter of BCP, from the earliest download of your wallet, to your promise that you can trade in May, disappear for several months, now you can trade, you do treat supporters like this. All my coins are mined by myself, aren't they? Have you ever sent me a coin?
November 04, 2018, 03:47:08 PM
Dear Clients,
Don't listen to "ximing283". He/She Is fraud. Trying to get more coin by blackmailing and cheating. He is many more time refused for fake withdrawal. He purchased 15 Coin Only, But trying to get more as like 3k / 30k / 7M like this. Here This: http://prntscr.com/lebmfw

Happy Trading.
Thankyou.

To show you the data of my mining, the developer should see that I have too many coins, so it is very immoral to reset the block chain intentionally. If you develop it for others to dig, who digs it is who, other people's developers are upgraded, the block chain remains unchanged, and you do reset the block chain, right? Afraid of digging too much, isn't it?

https://i.imgur.com/hE3gZlD.png

https://i.imgur.com/a8UgxiS.png

There are still many pages.  Developers do not tell stories. They should return coins. I believe I am not the only one who is mining BCP.

November 04, 2018, 03:26:40 PM
Dear Clients,

Happy Trading.
Thankyou.
Reset the blockchain and deliberately recycle other people's coins. This can be seen on the block. As a developer, I don't trust my coin. I also like to say that development, you deliberately recycle everyone's coins, just to Money, isn't it? Then why did the resetting block explain the coins that had been used to swindle everyone before mining? If you dig up the mine and reset the blockchain, even if you buy your coin, it will be reset, isn't it? Do you dare say that there is no reset blockchain? Who are you telling so many stories? Let's see the old blockchain open to everyone! See if I have so many coins!
Activity: 162
November 04, 2018, 02:30:46 PM
Dear Clients,

Happy Trading.
Thankyou.
Activity: 162
November 04, 2018, 02:19:07 PM
Bitcoin Positive (BCPX) Is Now Live On www.worldcoinindex.com
November 02, 2018, 11:43:06 AM
It has been sent back to CREX24, and CREX24 has replied that it will review BCPX. Bad developers like BCPX. BCPX has been offloaded more than once by the exchange. The previous one was Octaex. So this coin should be very careful not to buy and mined.

Bad developers

And there was also a downlink after being reported. This is a previous post.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31059818

November 01, 2018, 08:37:13 PM
any new news?
the developer gave you your coins?
No, developers will not give it to me because they are not honest. Let me mine again. No reply to email. If I receive a coin, I will send some coins to the forum to help my people.

Please return my coin. Everyone should be aware that if you don't return it, I'm sure it's a fraud. Because I bought some coins when I was in IC0, and the coins didn't come out.

well, what is the assurance that the developer will not delete the block chain again to zero?
and out of curiosity, how much did you pay for these coins?

I am not sure that I will clear it again, because developers have already done so. My cost is about 70 LTC (price at that time). I've been mining for months.

I am not sure that I will clear it again, because developers have already done so. My cost is about 70 LTC (price at that time). I've been mining for months.

70 LTC WOW
I'm not surprised you are upset
I hope that the matter will be cleared up and give back your coins Sad

Developers have never responded. It's gone. So we should keep away from this coin.

The developers who have no money exist only cheat. Officials reset the block chain, and nobody got coins. Only developers sell them. If you buy this coin, you will eventually follow me. Developers will only continue to reset blocks. No one will reply to you.

October 30, 2018, 11:26:02 PM
any new news?
No, developers will not give it to me because they are not honest. Let me mine again. No reply to email. If I receive a coin, I will send some coins to the forum to help my people.

Please return my coin. Everyone should be aware that if you don't return it, I'm sure it's a fraud. Because I bought some coins when I was in IC0, and the coins didn't come out.

well, what is the assurance that the developer will not delete the block chain again to zero?

70 LTC WOW

Developers have never responded. It's gone. So we should keep away from this coin.
Activity: 56
October 30, 2018, 03:52:06 PM
any new news?

70 LTC WOW
October 30, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

After developing the reset block chain, my coin became unconfirmed.

https://prntscr.com/lcdye6

http://thyrsi.com/t6/401/1540927729x-1404792223.png
October 30, 2018, 03:22:44 PM
any new news?

October 30, 2018, 12:58:06 PM
any new news?

October 30, 2018, 11:25:07 AM
any new news?

October 30, 2018, 09:26:20 AM
any new news?
October 29, 2018, 01:19:27 PM
in my opinion the developer lives in russia
no law goes there

this country is wilderness
I am afraid that the developer and your coins have been lost in the depths of Siberia

a propos CREX24 is not exchange market
crex is a SHIT
[/color][/size]
October 29, 2018, 10:14:33 AM

I think we can have a try. After all, we are on the stock exchange. There are some formalities in the upper currency. If the developer is not found, the currency will go down. If they didn't return the coins, they should be deceiving. This can be repeated in China.
October 29, 2018, 09:47:54 AM
Police ?
I do not know if they could find this developer even
he is from another country
You probably also live in another country
and probably uses a VPN
I'm not a proponent of this kind of solutions to go to the police
I think that it should be controlled in some way
and the developer's home address should be known
or the address of his company
then you could be half to such a motherfucker
and he just wants to fuck him in the mouth
tie up with barbed wire and pull behind the car for example
then he would learn that he does not do it
October 29, 2018, 08:46:08 AM
The developers estimate to swallow my coins. Can I call the police?

If I do not return my coin, it seems that I will knock the price down to the minimum and let him close the transaction from cex24.
October 29, 2018, 05:42:37 AM
6 million coins . . . WoW
I really feel sorry for you
write a private message to the developer
he was available yesterday and escaped
whore this bitcointalk is one big trash
there is a group of people who can cheat
and try to organize a collection yourself or to advertise something
you get BAN right away
and even whores do not reply to emails when you write to them

they hug 15 thousand bitcoins and have everything in the ass
look at donations for bitcointalk

https://bitcoinwhoswho.com/blog/2016/02/29/bitcoin-donation-address-rankings/
October 28, 2018, 08:57:35 PM
You can start mining again.

Please lose your BCP coin and reply to your address. Ask developers to return coins! We are the earliest fans. After months of waiting, the developers took away our coins. We must let them return the coins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bcpxreturned-my-coin-i-lost-6-millionbecause-you-reset-the-block-not-upgrad-5059063
Pages:
Jump to: