Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 104. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I didn't receive bounty HuhHuhHuh?

You have not submitted your data to the newsletter bounty application form. If you think this is a mistake please send an email to [email protected].

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Is there a "filter out bounties" button in BTT? k thx.

But seriously, would be cool to crawl this thread to read about the project updates Smiley

I understand the bounty hunters want what is owed, but man, a separate thread for that would be kick ass.
There are lot of people still asking for signature bounties and now at sudden newsletter bounties are announced. There are surely lot of people like me who didn't add addresses to the ICO site before the mentioned date. Now contacting through email means another delay. This is not proper way of handling the people those supported this campaign.

ย You just need to add your address to the dashboard. No need to contact us!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
There are lot of people still asking for signature bounties and now at sudden newsletter bounties are announced. There are surely lot of people like me who didn't add addresses to the ICO site before the mentioned date. Now contacting through email means another delay. This is not proper way of handling the people those supported this campaign.
Activity: 154
I was going to drop by and see how its going but I now see I have the wrong thread. This is the bounty lickers thread. Silly me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Important Newsletter Bounty Announcement

Please add and confirm an Ethereum address in your dashboard!

It will greatly speed up the process. Many participants have not added their addresses yet.

If you had your address in your dashboard before March, 29 and have not received a newsletter bounty you can send an email to [email protected] and include your Bitcointalk username.

Please check your Ethereum address TIME balance at https://ethplorer.io/ before contacting us! MyEtherWallet may not display your tokens properly.

thank you have been willing to answer my questions
best dev (y)
Important Newsletter Bounty Announcement

Please add and confirm an Ethereum address in your dashboard!

This is all you have to do! No need to contact us!

It will greatly speed up the process. Many participants have not added their addresses yet.

If you had your address in your dashboard before March, 29 and have not received a newsletter bounty you can send an email to [email protected] and include your Bitcointalk username.

Only contact us if you have added your address before the 29th of March and haven't received 1 TIME!

Please check your Ethereum address TIME balance at https://ethplorer.io/ before contacting us! MyEtherWallet may not display your tokens properly.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
i waiting for newsteller bounty but coin time not input my wallet eth
why i can't it?
My wallet eth
0x6D5bAB5840CB9be79405b5a586FF8C5D8D3C6460
ย Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Where is my sig bounty and newsletter? I've contacted ahmed but still no answer, what can i do now?

Answered in slack. Thank you for patience. Please wait for Ahmed's reply.

Are you kidding? I visited your slack channel recently and it is full of bounty complain specifically for signature campaign. You created seperate channel for bounty but it is totally useless because the person in charge on bounty management is not always active. Seriously why he is not very active in times like this? Why you keep hiring him on your team if he is not very active anymore on his job? Or else you are dodging on something here. ย Cool

maybe thats why they hired him, to got an answer from him feels like a myth to me, my 3 months wearing the signature was answered by a delete button at the end, there are supports here support 1 support 2, i wonder what "support" means for them
Activity: 126
Where is my sig bounty and newsletter? I've contacted ahmed but still no answer, what can i do now?

Are you kidding? I visited your slack channel recently and it is full of bounty complain specifically for signature campaign. You created seperate channel for bounty but it is totally useless because the person in charge on bounty management is not always active. Seriously why he is not very active in times like this? Why you keep hiring him on your team if he is not very active anymore on his job? Or else you are dodging on something here. ย Cool

lolllll. let him out and let me in Grin Grin

#minexcoin.com
Activity: 130

Ahmed is a big name in the industry right now, he is involved in Chronobank and Decent, in both cases he is not functioning....
look at decent, the guy cant sort the FB bounty list for two months now....in Matchpool, 1 guy is doing 6 campaigns and answers within minutes....

He is also part of one more big project Golem

Indeed, and even there he isn't not responssive
Activity: 130
Every coin in the market had its rally so far except Time.....it reached 0.01 and went straight down..what is wrong with this coin???
why nobody likes him?

Was asking myself the exact same question actually.....
Activity: 280

Yes, I have not received signature bounty like you
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Ahmed is a big name in the industry right now, he is involved in Chronobank and Decent, in both cases he is not functioning....
look at decent, the guy cant sort the FB bounty list for two months now....in Matchpool, 1 guy is doing 6 campaigns and answers within minutes....

He is also part of one more big project Golem
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is wet may never dry
Every coin in the market had its rally so far except Time.....it reached 0.01 and went straight down..what is wrong with this coin???
why nobody likes him?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is wet may never dry

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

Jump to: