Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 105. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Soon all this bounty talks going to disappear and we will fly Grin

Not really, don't think the bounty hunters can dump a lot on the market, their selling is 20-30 btc like this, just wait for a few days they will dump them all.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I got my newsletter bounty.

How much eth is required to be in the wallet to transfer 1 TIME?

Try to send with the value that comes as default in MEW,I tried with that and works fine
Activity: 409
I got my newsletter bounty.

How much eth is required to be in the wallet to transfer 1 TIME?
Activity: 380
thank you im received newsletter bounty and i get 1 TIME

Hey can you tell me how did you got the newsletter bounty did you send any message or else did you received some message. As still i have not got newsletter bounty coin and did not received any message
im only setting my eth address on web ico
Activity: 420
Where is my sig bounty and newsletter? I've contacted ahmed but still no answer, what can i do now?

Answered in slack. Thank you for patience. Please wait for Ahmed's reply.
Activity: 448

Hey can you tell me how did you got the newsletter bounty did you send any message or else did you received some message. As still i have not got newsletter bounty coin and did not received any message

i think he is full of bullshit. no one else got it yet
Nope.. I have received mine too, it sent directly to my eth address

Where is my sig bounty and newsletter? I've contacted ahmed but still no answer, what can i do now?
Activity: 643
Merit: 263
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Nope.. I have received mine too, it sent directly to my eth address
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

I got my newsletter bounty of 1TIME on my eth address,it does not show up at the chronobank dashboard site,check your address with etherscan.io/address/

Be carful not to spend it all in one place....

but this is easy money ... could be 40-50 usd + in future , for some people it's enough for a good drink Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is wet may never dry

I got my newsletter bounty of 1TIME on my eth address,it does not show up at the chronobank dashboard site,check your address with etherscan.io/address/

Be carful not to spend it all in one place....

No bullshit ย Cool

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.
i also get newsletter bounty.but my signature bounty do not distribute.

Even I did not receive my newsletter bounty,can anyone tell me how many have received it.?

2000 TIME for newsletter
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
What is the price of ICO in TIME?

Without bonus, it is 0.01 btc, with bonus, 0.008 btc.

It depend on the bonus period on what time you investment into this project but the ideal time was after the launch when it was around 0.0058. But now this has been over and now people are into profitable situation.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Activity: 249
What is the price of ICO in TIME?

With bonus ICO price: ~0.00769200 ษƒ - Current price: ~~0.00885393 ษƒ .ย  Without bonus ICO price: ~0.01 ษƒ - Current price: ~~0.00885393 ษƒ
Jump to: